About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Allwin Agnel @pagalguy

Tags
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 17   

We've come so far .. I think if i go back to write.. I wont even be able to capture a part of it. I need a hypnotist pulling stuff outta the crazy recesses of my mind .. As for the cover story .. I've been on BW right? No? I think I was.. or was it some other mag..? Bah!

QuintEssence Says
history being created and not enough being written, i say..or are you waiting for the Businessweek cover story, eh PG ?
  • 4 Likes  
We are hiring: Sales, Tech, Design etc : www.pagalguy.com/careers/  

history being created and not enough being written, i say..or are you waiting for the Businessweek cover story, eh PG ?

I agree Shailesh....that is what happens most of the times...

But now the times they are a-changing....not much but a wee bit atleast...and boond boond saagar bharta hai ...blah blah..

Now there are more people who are pursuing their MBA and still posting...as compared to before...

Plus, the Chit Chat and Your Interests sections offer great spamming opportunities

You bet

And regarding the pg registration number , shout at sb then move ur pointer over ur i.d at sb , then see at the bottom left screen of explorer , the figure mentioned at the end of the long statement there is ur pg registration number

enjoy

shailesh

Oh yes....Shailesh bhai...please tell me HOW do you know your PG registration number ??

aspire Says
lo the resident SBvil has turned up ... Ws just rueing the fact that after getting into a bschool , u are left with very few threads to post on

I agree Shailesh....that is what happens most of the times...

But now the times they are a-changing....not much but a wee bit atleast...and boond boond saagar bharta hai ...blah blah..

Now there are more people who are pursuing their MBA and still posting...as compared to before...

Plus, the Chit Chat and Your Interests sections offer great spamming opportunities
rosh! Says
bole to?

lo the resident SBvil has turned up ... Ws just rueing the fact that after getting into a bschool , u are left with very few threads to post on
aspire Says
then there is sb .. no comments on that ..

bole to?
misha Says
why are u comparing PG.com with orkut...orkut is a networking site...the main purpose of that site is networking ...whatever kind that might be...PG.com is a forum for CAT (I stand corrected MBA) related discussions...ya u are right once we enter our B-schools we stop coming to PG.com...but now it has evolved a lot...there are articles even for the present MBA students and the alumni ( ya i m talking about the Kotler interview which sucked me back into this site.......

Right and if that kotler interview wasnt there , u wouldnt have probably come back

good to see u back ,I believe u are posting after nearly 5 months or so ...

regards

shailesh
I agree with sahil here... once I go to my bschool .. I find very few reasons to come ot pg that regularly .. see I am not preparing for cat now .. so wont be able to post at any of the related threads... the only place left for us to post is the chitchat section .. which has become awfully boring these days .. then there is sb .. no comments on that ..

then there is the thread of our insti ... where I would be taking up queries ... orkut for me is a real lifeline .. made so many friends and also met many friends with whom i lost contact

yes pg is uncomparable regarding mba prep and related stages ,.. but once u get into a bschool there is I daresay ... nothing to keep u hooked here
Just go to the kartik raichuria's forum .. there they have an entire project report section... now thats what I would be looking for if I was into a bschool wouldnt I.

I would suggest u guys to .. start something on those lines...

regards

shailesh

why are u comparing PG.com with orkut...orkut is a networking site...the main purpose of that site is networking ...whatever kind that might be...PG.com is a forum for CAT (I stand corrected MBA) related discussions...ya u are right once we enter our B-schools we stop coming to PG.com...but now it has evolved a lot...there are articles even for the present MBA students and the alumni ( ya i m talking about the Kotler interview which sucked me back into this site.......

man!:wow:
this forum site is so vast.:
every time i signed in i see some interesting thread.:infinity:
yesterday i saw this one@!!!!!!!:grab:

i salute to all guy who made this forum such a big:thumbsup:
damn :x dont you have salute karne wala smilie?

GMAT Blog http://gmat.amrute.me

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

126 people follow this discussion.