About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Allwin Agnel @pagalguy

Tags
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 12   
great work mr .administrator
sir i have some serious concerns about the future of pagalguy
DONT U PEOPLE REALISE THAT ORKUT IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO PAGALGUY?
i think friends its the high time pagalguy needs to think its strategies and fight the competition
over a period of time i have seen people are shifting to orkut if this trend continues it will be impossible to keep the pagalguy mark on mba world
moreover if w all guyz can put our ideas/share with mr.administrator we can make the forum the best and revenue generating too. so if everyone agrees we can start this discussion on a new thread and pour our ideas there
tha nx

What am I missing here Orkut ?? Last I heard that was a dating site thats wildly popular in Brazil and on its way to getting there in Estonia....And this is still Q-India
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
great work mr .administrator
sir i have some serious concerns about the future of pagalguy
DONT U PEOPLE REALISE THAT ORKUT IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO PAGALGUY?
i think friends its the high time pagalguy needs to think its strategies and fight the competition
over a period of time i have seen people are shifting to orkut if this trend continues it will be impossible to keep the pagalguy mark on mba world
moreover if w all guyz can put our ideas/share with mr.administrator we can make the forum the best and revenue generating too. so if everyone agrees we can start this discussion on a new thread and pour our ideas there
tha nx
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

great work maverick da!!!

Although a relative newbie I feel at home already!

Hey Pagalguy aka Allwin,

Congrats, the forum reached 5 lakh posts yeaterday at around 4.30pm, I guess!!

May we see 5 CRORE some day!!!

Rajsher

i havent read the entire thread...but PG rocks...and Pa-Guys and Pa-Gals tooo!!!

Hey i wanna salute to your efforts to not only create such forum but to manage it in an efficient manner.

wht a thread..i always wantd 2 kn abt d history of PG, some hw i nvr got 2 this thread...
"http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welcome-25000001"
1st post!!!!wow.....gr8 work PG...thanx 4 ur work....life wud ve nt been this smooth without u...

Really good to hear the details of the "Coming Of PG"

But, I think I am getting the gist of the core philosophy of PG, the individual and hence the forum,and it started yesterday, over coffee and paneer pakodas.

It got me thinking guys .. it did :!:

Just a small request this(thread) is something that is to be hung(not across the neck...no need for Albatros to take any hints)....like those Westerns where the tender always had the pictures of original gold rush junta stuck behind glass(too much of softy songs played on my machine).......let it be restricted to only pre~2004 folks and only rare additions for the post post post modern era.........Also finally the number of people have doubled from when I joined(or has it been more than that....).....Glad to yell out,"Am A pagal boomer generation"

bingo Says
Wow!! Cant believe i missed out on this post for so long........generally got nostalgic today allwin.......thought of going thru some olllllld posts....simcats and stuff..........shux man, cant believe ive posted here at 4.00 in the morn, cant believe i rushed home after the sims to see how u, ravi, amit(morpheus), bharatram, gaurav kathotia, capreal etc had done.........and now, i cant believe i hardly post!!!:wow: But yes.......ive had some great memories here...and dunno how many times ive thanked you earlier for bringing us all together.......but yes, thanx again, to allwin, ravi, bharat, amit, gkathotia, capreal, and the rest of the guys who ensured my preps for cat was fun, fun and a lot of fun!!!

Real long time dude .. Welcome back! I need to update my initial post .. a lot has happened and I am sure it will be an interesting read
We are hiring: Sales, Tech, Design etc : www.pagalguy.com/careers/  

Wow!! Cant believe i missed out on this post for so long........generally got nostalgic today allwin.......thought of going thru some olllllld posts....simcats and stuff..........shux man, cant believe ive posted here at 4.00 in the morn, cant believe i rushed home after the sims to see how u, ravi, amit(morpheus), bharatram, gaurav kathotia, capreal etc had done.........and now, i cant believe i hardly post!!!:wow: But yes.......ive had some great memories here...and dunno how many times ive thanked you earlier for bringing us all together.......but yes, thanx again, to allwin, ravi, bharat, amit, gkathotia, capreal, and the rest of the guys who ensured my preps for cat was fun, fun and a lot of fun!!!

"Albatros" Says
can i do tht mods..can we make the history subjective..wid respect to our own small stints wid PG

sure go ahead...:) And anyway there is no such thing as 'objective' history...it is just the author's interpretation of "facts" which may or may not have happened,may or may not have triggered events :huh:

Quite a nostalgic first post i must say Allwin:)

i guess this thread willl/should not be closed in anyway(spamming shld be kept in check though)..ru listenin mav:satisfie:

i'll post my own version of history wid PG..in this little time span..after my GD/PIs..

can i do tht mods..can we make the history subjective..wid respect to our own small stints wid PG

@QE nice.. lovely post dood...was tht a spam im sniffin

AS

gaurav200x Says
Awesome thread folks!! truely awesome.... I am in love with this forum :D

Can you pls cut down on your spamming spree ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

126 people follow this discussion.