About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Rohit Awasthi @estranged_gnrs

Tags

Hall of Shame : GMAT Coaching Institutes which have spammed/unethically advertised

Over the past years, we have seen various coaching institutes advertise themselves in unethical, hideous ways on forums and it is definitely a pain for us and for the other genuine users. As per my experience, I have not seen such low standar...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 3   
Hey All,

Can anyone suggest me good coaching institutes for GMAT in pune.

Regards
Abhishek Arohi

Guys no response from any body....I m waiting for your replies.

How is Ravi Oaks Academy in Pune. Any body has any inputs regarding the institute.

does this mean ******** (JA-MBO-REE) is a fake institute with false claims or just that they used inappropriate methods of advertisement on pagalguy?..
Please confirm me as I was about to join this institute.

thanks.

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

Hey All,

Can anyone suggest me good coaching institutes for GMAT in pune.

Regards
Abhishek Arohi

Actually GMAT is something that requires preparation from a few selected books.Since GMAT is a universal test we have ample resources and the best thing we can schedule it anytime we want.

@all

Thanks for providing with the list of instittues with false claims....

Please anyone can help me in telling me the best institute for GMAT in mumbai among all??

I am thinking to join IMS.....

Please reply asap....

I was too cheated by Future Propel! The guy calls himself Professor and an IIM aluminus. I think he was dropped out of IIM-K ..Im so frustrated and angry.. He cannot answer even simple questions. 30K for nothing absolutely nothing.

Guy, this is really a good effort to evaluate coaching centers.

I am looking for information about Application Preparation consulting after GMAT. Somebody told me The Chopra's in Delhi are good???
Any evalations??

Thanks alot for you replay.

All the best for your exam.

Can somebody please answer my question i'm running out of time.

Regards,
Ankur

In my opinion, stay away from any classes. GMAT's something that has a lot of resources available online, unlike CAT. So any doubt you have ever had is already solved. And you don't need to search the entire net to find the solutions. Pagalguy's the best place for it all. Apart from that, do OG regiously and Solve Manhattan Word Translations, CR and SC. You ll scale through 700 easily.
gradpostgrad23 Says
Whichever insitute you chose, i please ask you all to stay away from a class in Andheri. It's called Future Propel. The guy takes 30k, is an IIM-K graduate(or so he says) and teaches everything under the sun. GMAT,CAT,SAT,BAT,PAT,etc etc etc. For CAT I have seen him using IMS notes khullam khulla. For GMAT, he either gives you R.S Agrawal to solve or gives ManGMAT xeroxes and asks them to do on your own. He doesn't teach anything. Simply does Timepass. I have been a very big victim of this. I had done enough preps for 2 months and then went to him for some coaching. I was planning to give GMAT in 1st week of Novemnber but I put trust in him for almost 3 months and really screwed my case up. I have left his classes now and am doing it all on my own. Please, everyone stay away from him. I now plan to give it in Decmber mid,though it's still very early to give it but have no choice as univrsts i am targetting have a deadline of Jan. Wish me luck people I need it. :)

Thanks alot for you replay.

All the best for your exam.

Can somebody please answer my question i'm running out of time.

Regards,
Ankur
  • 1 Like  

Whichever insitute you chose, i please ask you all to stay away from a class in Andheri. It's called Future Propel. The guy takes 30k, is an IIM-K graduate(or so he says) and teaches everything under the sun. GMAT,CAT,SAT,BAT,PAT,etc etc etc. For CAT I have seen him using IMS notes khullam khulla. For GMAT, he either gives you R.S Agrawal to solve or gives ManGMAT xeroxes and asks them to do on your own. He doesn't teach anything. Simply does Timepass. I have been a very big victim of this. I had done enough preps for 2 months and then went to him for some coaching. I was planning to give GMAT in 1st week of Novemnber but I put trust in him for almost 3 months and really screwed my case up. I have left his classes now and am doing it all on my own. Please, everyone stay away from him. I now plan to give it in Decmber mid,though it's still very early to give it but have no choice as univrsts i am targetting have a deadline of Jan. Wish me luck people I need it.

• 1 Like  

Hi to all,

Please tell me which is the better coaching center in mumbai for GMAT?

I have closed my search on Princeton and Veritas.

Please also suggest if any other institute is better than the above ones.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Ankur

Agreed agreed agreed ..........

If u ask me, I'll say don't go 4 it.

Well, I am looking for a good gmat institute for 'coaching'. According to you, Csqrl has cheated you on 'scholarship'. I would not join an institute based on who much scholarship they give (or promise), but based on what the quality of coaching is, which desipte my repeated requests, you refuse to answer.

@gmatpupil,

The reason for my guess is simple. After telling that they have cheated me ,you are asking about the coaching . If you are not Csqrl's chap then relax, y so serious. If you are not really from csqrl then m sorry.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

36 people follow this discussion.