About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ravindra Singh @try4it

Tags

GMAT[2009] study group - pune

Hi Guys, This thread is for all those who are planning to take GMAT in next 6 months. Lets form a study group for Pune where we can we can discuss our stratagies and share our plans. Please contribute to this thread with your valuable sugge...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 20 of 28   
neerajmanit Says
hey.....am new here....but i wud surely like to join u guys for GMAT prep...i want to take gmat in june but have not yet started the prep....please help me find the right way to start the prep...:p

neeraj
please go through the threads, blogs given and you will find that mot of your queries will be answered

hey.....am new here....but i wud surely like to join u guys for GMAT prep...i want to take gmat in june but have not yet started the prep....please help me find the right way to start the prep...:p

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
Yeah, the meet was a good start. But the cd is not working. Maybe its not burned properly.

Regards.

Even the cd I have recieved is not working nyways it was a nice exp meeting u all puys.

Yeah, the meet was a good start. But the cd is not working. Maybe its not burned properly.

Regards.

Hey jus got to kknow about the group....
lemme kno abt next meet!

Hi Puneites
It was a pleasure to meet the puys who came in. We had 5 participants in the meet and discussions went on for almost 3 hours. My apologies that I could not give you the CDs as promised. Will ensure its done in some way or the other.

For those who could not join in, no worries. We will try to make this a regular affair from time to time. Please do join the yahoogroup 'gmatpune' to be updated with latest updates.
  • 1 Like  

Hey jus got to kknow about the group....
lemme kno abt next meet!

Puenites - just wanted to let you know that the coffee meet is on tomorrow at 6:30 pm at Cafe Coffee Day, FC Road Pune. All GMAT Aspirants, coaches from Pune are welcome to join this meet. coach.gmat (currently banned by PG), seniors will share their GMAT experience, MBA applications experience etc etc along with some of the existing students of our coach.

Please check the yahoogroup 'gmatpune' for more details. gmatknight has made 6 copies of GMAT Prep Tests at the moment bcoz the response frm Puneites has been lukewarm so far Come on puys lets make the event rocking. Your support will only help us organize further meets like these.

Was out of touch from PG for a few days. nyways thanks for organizin a meet puys. will definitely be there. see u all there
Thanks Mukul..
i visited your website and its very very helpful..
I have started with GMAT OG 11, besides which I have bought Kaplan 800 and Kaplan verbal ..Please lemme know if thats enough for completing my exam by may..I havent downloaded the prep software yet as I dont have net at home..:tellme:..

Puenites - just wanted to let you know that the coffee meet is on tomorrow at 6:30 pm at Cafe Coffee Day, FC Road Pune. All GMAT Aspirants, coaches from Pune are welcome to join this meet. coach.gmat (currently banned by PG), seniors will share their GMAT experience, MBA applications experience etc etc along with some of the existing students of our coach.

Please check the yahoogroup 'gmatpune' for more details. gmatknight has made 6 copies of GMAT Prep Tests at the moment bcoz the response frm Puneites has been lukewarm so far Come on puys lets make the event rocking. Your support will only help us organize further meets like these.

Thanks Mukul..
i visited your website and its very very helpful..
I have started with GMAT OG 11, besides which I have bought Kaplan 800 and Kaplan verbal ..Please lemme know if thats enough for completing my exam by may..I havent downloaded the prep software yet as I dont have net at home..:tellme:..

hi can we meet on sunday instead of saturday as i've to go to ofc :sad:....
and really dont want to miss this meet...
know that its too much to ask for but if possible can we meet on sunday.

Hi Mukul,

Just logged in your website... It's awesome man!!.. You've really done a great job..

PUYS should benefit from your site.. WWW.GMATING.COM ...

The GMAT prep section is very informative and helpful.

Thanks

Thanks maverick!

Appreciation keeps me honest. heres how u can help me help all of you.

Try to bring in as many people to this thread so that we can form a small productive group and share everythin we have. for all the puneites i can arrange a small get together once in a while where we can discuss the gmat and help all you guys schedule.

:)
  • 1 Like  
a 2 months is currently on my blog....but i am changing it to 3 months and putting it on my website.

many complained that 2 months is hard to keep up with. May be i was not thinking in terms of an avg student.

My 3 months is more suited to most of the candidates. I am workin on it and putting it up gradually. U can suscribe and keep checking...the first week is there along with lotsa tips and tricks.

hope that helps.

Hi Mukul,

Just logged in your website... It's awesome man!!.. You've really done a great job..

PUYS should benefit from your site.. WWW.GMATING.COM ...

The GMAT prep section is very informative and helpful.

Thanks
  • 1 Like  
Hey Mukul,

Will the 3month schedule be on your blog ?

a 2 months is currently on my blog....but i am changing it to 3 months and putting it on my website.

many complained that 2 months is hard to keep up with. May be i was not thinking in terms of an avg student.

My 3 months is more suited to most of the candidates. I am workin on it and putting it up gradually. U can suscribe and keep checking...the first week is there along with lotsa tips and tricks.

hope that helps.
  • 1 Like  

Hey Mukul,

Will the 3month schedule be on your blog ?

Hi guys!
Lemme know how i can help....but meanwhile i have been tryin to make a 3 months schedule on my website....and a 2 months schedule is already in place for you guys to use.

hope that helps.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

109 people follow this discussion.