About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sachin . @Govi

Tags

GMAT Sentence Correction Discussions

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones. This is an atte...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 1098   

Rs.500 for 5 Kaplan GMAT Full Length Tests. Will create ur access using your email ID & send original receipt before payment. FREE GMAT Official Guide ( OG )PDF.

You can verify the test access credentials upfront & Pay me. Hurry huge demand is there for these world class tests.

Interested...Plss mail to pdivi93@gmail.com.

Has anybody subscribed to e-gmat verbal course??? need feedback on the same!!! TIA

Anyone having GMAT material...willing to buy..

• 4 Comments
  • @kallo i have official manya material. do you want to buy?. 7d.
  • i need test series if anyone has...... 7d.
lighting.nsc
Namrata Singh Chauhan @lighting.nsc 1

@kallo  i have official manya material. do you want to buy?

aysharma1993
@aysharma1993 1

i need test series if anyone has.....

I need Aristotle SC grail 3rd EDition, anyone? TIA!

• 1 Like  
  • .. 4d.
Winning is everything !! 

has anyone taken gmat at pune center? Can someone tell if the center is reliable?

• Hi.. The test center is average.. Good location.. Quite e.... 22 Apr.
rakesh7kr
Rakesh Kumar @rakesh7kr 3

Hi.. The test center is average.. Good location.. Quite env.. Helpful moderator.. But a bit small.. If you choose a slot when not many people are giving exam then it's good.

If any one needs official GMAT guides for Verbal and Quant please PM me.

• In Pune. 18 Apr.

The study, prepared for the county's economic development council, represents the most thorough attempt to gauge the impact of increased food and beverage taxes in the southeastern region since they were raised six years ago.

103 people answered this question.
6 Comments
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

how should I start my CAT PREP from now?how many hours should I put in ?

• Prep 5-7 hours every week, solve mocks from June, 1mock e.... 14 Apr.
  • Quant, Verbal, LR and DI. All three sections should be fo.... 14 Apr.
veedwarak01
Veeraraghavan Dwarak @veedwarak01 1

Prep 5-7 hours every week, solve mocks from June, 1mock every 2weeks

Dmalhotra1990
Dhaval Malhotra @Dmalhotra1990 5,297

Quant, Verbal, LR and DI. All three sections should be focused, however if you feel you are weak in any particular section, you should focus on it for next 2 months. From now almost 6 months left for CAT, so you can prepare a detailed time table where your study should be around 6-7 hours daily(this is minimum). Also as the time passes this time should be increased with focus more in building your strong areas. All the best

Hello MBA Aspirant,

All The Best for your GMAT journey..Hope you come out with flying colors.

I took my GMAT Test & secured 700 with Q 47 / V 38 split.

I still have some GMAT resources that are unused & may be helpful for your prep. 

I have spent a lot of money to buy these resources but due to lack of time couldn't use them.

All the resources are original & Will provide the access before payment so that you can verify the same.

GMAT Study Resources Available:

1.  Kaplan 5 GMAT Full Length Test ( I have unused coupon code & I can register the test using your email id). 

The tests have one year validity from date of registering. The Original receipt will be mailed during registration.

2.  Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) in PDF format eBooks. 

Will provide the books via Google Drive & you can download them to your computer & use them using usual PDF reader.

This set is available on Amazon India & you can check them out in the following link:    

http://www.amazon.in/Complete-Strategy-Guide-Manhattan-Guides/dp/1941234100/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1...

I am planning to provide the above mentioned resources for a Discounted price of Rs. 699/- . ( Please don't initiate any further negotiation its already discounted).

If you are interested in the these resources please let me know will register the Tests using the email ID you provide.  Please mail me to mba.shilpa@gmail.com

Please respond by today EOD if you are interested else you may lose the offer.

Thanks,

Shilpa R.

Buy Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Book Online at Low Prices in India | Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in
Buy Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Book Online at Low Prices in India | Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in
Amazon.in - Buy Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. Read Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) book reviews & author details and more at Amazon.in. Free delivery on qualified orders.

Amazon

• @mba.shilpa16 Stop spamming this page and try for crowd-.... 12 Apr.
mamba98
Ashish Arora @mamba98 30

@mba.shilpa16  Stop spamming this page and try for crowd-funding for raising a petty 699/- 

One legacy of Madison Avenue's recent campaign to appeal to people fifty years old and over is to realize that when a person ages, his or her concerns change as well 

This is X is Y parallelism....can anyone explain me this

@Dmalhotra1990 

• 3 Comments
  • nope legacy is noun and parallel to it is to realize whic.... 07 Apr.
  • Your argument seems legit. 14 Apr.
aysharma1993
@aysharma1993 1

nope legacy is noun and parallel to it is to realize which is infinitive....cant work hence it has to be the realization.i have googled it . But if you are more clear on this parallelism please explain me

Dmalhotra1990
Dhaval Malhotra @Dmalhotra1990 5,297

Your argument seems legit

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

45336 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events