About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sachin . @Govi

Tags

GMAT Sentence Correction Discussions

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones. This is an atte...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 1062   

With its plan to develop seven and a half acres of shore land, Cleveland is but one of a large number of communities on the Great Lakes that is looking to its waterfront as a way to improve the quality of urban life and attract new businesses.  
41 people answered this question.
5 Comments
undertheskygymworld.blogspot.in/ The secret of Life ,though,is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. 
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Although she had signed a pledge of abstinence while being an adolescent, Frances Willard was 35 years old before she chose to become a temperance activist.   

45 people answered this question.
2 Comments
undertheskygymworld.blogspot.in/ The secret of Life ,though,is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. 

Although it claims to delve into political issues, television can be superficial such as when each of the three major networks broadcast exactly the same statement from a political candidate.  

28 people answered this question.
5 Comments

Hey guys!  I'm a GMAT tutor and I just compiled all my SC notes to make this sentence correction cheat sheet!  I hope you find it helpful and let me know if you think it needs any changes!

GMAT Sentence Correction Cheat Sheet
GMAT Sentence Correction Cheat Sheet
Hey GMAT students! I have gone through all my past notes and cheat sheets to compile this sentence correction cheat sheet! While this doesn't include every singe grammar rule and certainly not every idiom (there are way to many). I feel like I've covered the ones that are most important and most often seen on the GMAT.

Posted by Eliza on Bestgmatprepcourse

• 6 Likes  
10 WAYS ON HOW TO CLEAR GMAT WITH 700+ SCORE | 10 Ways To Everything
10 WAYS ON HOW TO CLEAR GMAT WITH 700+ SCORE | 10 Ways To Everything
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. It's a computer adaptive test which means level of difficulty of the next question depends on your response of the previous question. You should feel happy if you start getting harder questions. Your score validity is 5 years.

Posted by gaurav on Ten Ways To Everything

The recent global boom in the market price for scrap steel and aluminum leads to a sudden rise in the theft of everyday metal objects like manhole covers, guard rails, and empty beer kegs.

22 people answered this question.
Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up

Although Ms. Bakara had previously emphasized that she could not speak for other Black people, she ventured to do so on this one occasion because she firmly believed that many minority people, likely most, would agree with her. 

30 people answered this question.
3 Comments

Although many Whites, noting the presence of some Blacks in the middle class, think that the time for enforcing civil rights measures is past, Blacks generally are aware that the figures for average income and unemployment show as wide of a radical discrepancy as ever.   

33 people answered this question.
2 Comments

Although just inside the orbit of Jupiter, amateur astronomers with good telescopes should be able to see the comet within the next few weeks. 

29 people answered this question.

If the new department store would open by Thanksgiving, it will be attracting many holiday shoppers

41 people answered this question.
5 Comments
Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9626 people follow this discussion.