About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sachin . @Govi

Tags

GMAT Sentence Correction Discussions

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones. This is an atte...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 1098   

Kaplan 5 Full Length GMAT Tests 2016 version with Kaplan Premier 2016 GMAT Digital copy. Also get Manhattan 12 e-books & GMAT OG 2016 free.

The Tests have 1 year validity with original receipt. The cost of package is Rs.800/-. Contact: shreyap1606@gmail.com

Hurry !!! huge demand is there first come first served policy.

Anybody preparing for the GMAT in gurgaon?May be group studies could help us, I am working in MNC and it's very hard to attend the coaching classes in between hectic schedule.

I have an experience of 3years 8 Months and planning to take GMAT somewhere in mid august.

• Hey man sandeep!! How are you??. 3d.

Hi everyone!

I'm preparing for GMAT. My average test scrores in TPR test series is 700. SC correct: 12/17. Can anyone suggest some good material to improve my score further?

• It's best if you can appear in GMATPrep test, because tha.... 17 May.
nityaa
Nitya Kash @nityaa 29

It's best if you can appear in GMATPrep test, because that will give tell you better, your current standing.

Hi evryone..I am a aspirant for GMAT..did my electrical engg wid a acad X:87%,XII:84%,graduation:8.5/10 and currently working in NTPC posted at Kolkata.Wish to is nybody out there who s also preparing fr da same? Im weak in verbal and wish to join online course.which is best among egmat,crackverbal and magoosh? Plz suggest

• 11 Comments
  • @catchaditi1 I am preparing for GMAT and I go to CrackVer.... 17 May.
geetkalsy
Geet Kalsy @geetkalsy

@catchaditi1 I am preparing for GMAT and I go to CrackVerbal in b'lore. It is helpful to a much greater extent.

.......... .,

16 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Has anybody subscribed to e-gmat verbal course??? need feedback on the same!!! TIA

• @shreya 1606...hi..is e gmat sc course is seperate?. 17 May.

Anyone having GMAT material...willing to buy..

• 8 Comments
  • @kashyap2988 ok. I will delete my post. Thanks for informing. 07 May.
  • Veritas Test if anyone wants mail to pdivi@gmail.com. 08 May.
Rahulj3113
Rahul Jolly @Rahulj3113 42

@kashyap2988 ok. I will delete my post. Thanks for informing

pdivi93
Divya P @pdivi93 1

Veritas Test if anyone wants mail to pdivi@gmail.com

I need Aristotle SC grail 3rd EDition, anyone? TIA!

• 1 Like  
  • .. 01 May.
Winning is everything !! 

has anyone taken gmat at pune center? Can someone tell if the center is reliable?

• Hi.. The test center is average.. Good location.. Quite e.... 22 Apr.
rakesh7kr
Rakesh Kumar @rakesh7kr 4

Hi.. The test center is average.. Good location.. Quite env.. Helpful moderator.. But a bit small.. If you choose a slot when not many people are giving exam then it's good.

If any one needs official GMAT guides for Verbal and Quant please PM me.

• In Pune. 18 Apr.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

46802 people follow this discussion.