About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sachin . @Govi

Tags

GMAT Critical Reasoning Discussions

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones. This is an atte...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 625   

Which coaching institute should I join to prepare for GMAT. ..... Please suggest! !

Pls share some links where I can practice RC and CR. TIA

• #. 1d.
  • #. 10h.

Anyone willing to sell/share his Magoosh/e-GMAT account? Kindly msg me

Magoosh anyone?

• 3 Comments
  • Yes the best one..among all. 7d.
  • @kashyap2988 do u have it?. 7d.
Winning is everything !! 

Hey Does anyone have Powerscore RC Bible?

• .. 21 Apr.
  • #. 2d.

In a recent study, a group of subjects had their normal daily caloric intake increased by 25 percent. This increase was entirely in the form of alcohol. Another group of similar subjects had alcohol replace nonalcoholic sources of 25 per-cent of their normal daily caloric intake. All subjects gained body fat over the course of the study, and the amount of body fat gained was the same for both groups. Which one of the following is most strongly supported by the information above?

A. Alcohol is metabolized more quickly by the body than are other foods or drinks.

B. In the general population, alcohol is the primary cause of gains in body fat.

C. An increased amount of body fat does not necessarily imply a weight gain.

D. Body fat gain is not dependent solely on the number of calories one consumes.

E. The proportion of calories from alcohol in a diet is more significant for body fat gain than are the total calories from alcohol.

Please can anyone explain me this

• 11 Comments
  • D. 23 Apr.

In order to be eligible for election to the Gram Panchayat, a person must be at least 35 years of age. Moreover, one must not have any criminal cases filed against him/her. Therefore, Surjeet Singh, over 45 years of age and without any bankruptcy claim, cannot be a Sarpanch of a Gram Panchayat since he has just been accused of "murder".

Which of the following can be safely concluded from the above argument?

1- A person above 45 years of age can become a Sarpanch provided he/she doesn't have a criminal case or bankruptcy claim.

2- Only those eligible to become a member of Gram Panchayat can become a Sarpanch.

3- There is no minimum age requirement for becoming a Sarpanch.

4- Surjeet Singh can become a great Sarpanch.

172 people answered this question.
9 Comments
If you look close enough you will observe that this is not a signature 
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Can anyone send me Aristotle CR?

My email ID: weepool@live.com

• 3 Comments
  • i don't think its available. I ultimately had to buy the .... 13 Apr.
  • Better purchase it. 15 Apr.
rakesh7kr
Rakesh Kumar @rakesh7kr 3

i don't think its available. I ultimately had to buy the book since couldn't find it anywhere.

kashyap2988
Kshyap 01 @kashyap2988 473

Better purchase it

Economist: In today's post-industrial economy, higher education is essential for achieving prosperity. Without a college degree or higher, citizens do not have access to the highest quartile of salaries, and only individuals earning salaries in this highest quartile have enough disposable income to buy real estate and invest in long term assets.

The argument assumes that ?

206 people answered this question.
5 Comments
Desperation is needed to go ahead to the new levels. 
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does anybody have Aristotle CR ?? Plz send it to ssairam_henry@yahoo.co.in...thanks!

• . thecountrpt@gmail.com. 23 Jan.
One day you're the cock of the walk, the next a feather duster. 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

45624 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events