About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sachin . @Govi

Tags

GMAT Critical Reasoning Discussions

The GMAT and Related Discussions section is very fragmented in terms of the information available at one's disposal. There are one of reply threads and several other redundant threads that have masked the more important ones. This is an atte...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 625   

Kaplan 5 Full Length GMAT Tests 2016 version with Kaplan Premier 2016 GMAT Digital copy. GMAT OG 2016 PDF & Verbal Review 2016 PDF free.

The Tests have 1 year validity with original receipt. The cost of package is Rs.800/-. Contact: srividyar91@gmail.com

Hurry !!! huge demand is there first come first served policy.

• @kinji.at.pg1. 3h.

I want to run fast food Parlor Name is Foodaholic. Please suggest tagline from following.

99 people answered this question.
1 Comments
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Researchers have noticed that people whose blood shows abnormally low levels of calcium usually have laryngeal polyps, which can permanently damage vocal cords and result in partial or even total loss of voice. In order to reduce the risk of polyps, the researchers recommend a diet high in calcium-rich foods such as dairy and green, leafy vegetables.        

Which of the following, if true, most strongly suggests that following the researchers' recommendation would NOT be effective?

95 people answered this question.
1 Comments
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

2016 GMAT materials/videos available at very low prices, drop an email at digitalbookscenter@gmail.com

Can someone please share any document/ question pdf of high level para jumbles, para completion, and summary questions .

please inbox me,i will give you my email id. thanks. 

The difference between a winner and a loser is a winner plays till he wins  

Which coaching institute should I join to prepare for GMAT. ..... Please suggest! !

• CL is good for GMAT. 05 May.

Pls share some links where I can practice RC and CR. TIA

• 3 Comments
  • #. 04 May.
  • #. 05 May.

Anyone willing to sell/share his Magoosh/e-GMAT account? Kindly msg me

Magoosh anyone?

• 3 Comments
  • Yes the best one..among all. 26 Apr.
  • @kashyap2988 do u have it?. 27 Apr.
Winning is everything !! 

Hey Does anyone have Powerscore RC Bible?

• .. 21 Apr.
  • #. 02 May.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

47037 people follow this discussion.