About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 81   

very nice. I liked it very much

Hello Every one ,
I have 4.5 years of work exp in Oracle ERP and Iam planning to take GMAT test in Febrauray or March.Intially i have decided to prepare on my own but due to hectic schedule i have realised that i should join a institute to have a disclipinary approach ,So guys need your help in deciding a good center (Manhattan/Kaplan/Princeton..).
Would be pleased if you guys can share your study plan and preferred material (As there are too many choices its quite tough to select one) to prepare.
Thanks in advance.

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

Very well said Kalyan & Karthik,

It was really a very nice meet with a lot of fruitful discussion , which would eventually help each one of us to achieve our common goal with a collabrative effort.

As briefed already by Kalyan in his earlier post, following areas can or should be worked upon each one of us:

1. Firstly a proper strategy needs to be made, before starting preparation & then only it can be followed dedicatedly with a firm determination & least laziness, after returning from office, working for more than 14 hrs a day at times.

2. Secondly & foremost introspection needs to be done & peer review (as in typical IT Terminology) to analyse, where we went wrong.

Rest all tips can be shared & worked upon, depending upon the need of the hour.

Hope you puys do agree with my point of view.

Hello All,

Indeed it was a decent first meet.Nice to have met fellow GMAT aspirants and know their views.It would be nice if few more can join especially seniors whose valuable inputs will be really helpful for us.

The following were the major points discussed in todays meet:

1) Basic preparation mode for GMAT.
2) An idea about various coaching institutes in Hyderabad--May me the rest can give some inputs regarding this issue.
3) Regarding basic Work ex. required.
4) Extra circular activities say NGO experience.May be the rest can give their inputs here.

I have created a GMAT study group_Hyderabad on facebook and sent invitation to all who met today.I will sort info net and keep pasting links their.

I hope some more will added to this group and we all can contribute for our common goal to prepare and perform well in this exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Kalyan

Was indeed an interesting meet with 5 aspirants .. planning another meet for Gmat aspirants from Hyderabad .. Hope to get some responses before something SoliD can be planned

Lord Indra blessed us with no rain today.

So puys & pals, turn out at Eat Street in another a hour in huge numbers, with lots & lots of info sharing & brainstorming sessions for helping each other.

Reach the vaneu at 11 AM & all of you please stand before the Pizza Hut Corner, so as it would be easier for each of us to recognize others with ease.

Rain may spoil the mood & enthu

Thanks Bharat for putting up the list on my behalf (got delayed - Hyderabadi Rains). C ya tomorrow at 11

AND people, IN CASE OF a RAIN (only) TOMORROW MORNING, THE MEET STANDS POSTPONED to next week...

So Puys, final counts stands at 5 as if now

Confirmed attendees:
bharatsahni
zeroing in
mavguy
Ravitejay
kalyan

Request other puys & pals who have already taken GMAT or are already in to B-School as ISB, to please come forward & join us at Eat Street & share their valuable suggestions & experience of their GMAT Journey & help us.

hi....this is raghu chaitanya... il b der by 11.a.m but how to identify u guys...??

Guys,
Ok then .. lets finalize it at Eat street @ 11am this sunday (Oct 24).

Kalyan - Lets meet at eatstreet and then may be we can move on to another place depending on the situation. Hope thats fine :)

Regdz
Karthik

Sure kalyan,its better we share our contact details. Lets meet in eat street.

Sry Puys,

Was not able to post earlier as I was not well, that meet did not happen last time, as no1 responded to my initiative.

I thought people either are not serious for discussion or they are too bz as such.

Saw the Initiative again today thatmavguy is taking.
Good work buddy

Please PM me Guys with ur Name, PG id, Contact No, Work EX, Industry, Planning date for taking GMAT.

I will consolidate all info at a single place & then share it across.

Do PM me all the relevant details, so that we can take it forward from here & help each other collectively.

Count me in

Eat Street is fine

this sunday @ 11am @ eat street .. let us know if u can make to it ..

Thx Kalyan .. lets have eat street as the option for now. Incase we have a count increasing 5 then surely Kshetra (or any other option) would work better, But for now, i see only 3 of us who are interested. Lets wait till fri evening and decide on the place considering the count.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

856 people follow this discussion.