Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 122   
Hi I am Arpita. I am new to PG and now got confused. I subscribed this thread for GMAT 2012 http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-2012-study-group-hyderabad-25075814, but the moderator has closed it and redirected to this thread which I see started way back in 2006. Is there anybody planning to take the exam before June 2012?

I have just begun my preparation and would like to be part of a study group aiming GMAT in next 4 months for study materials and study-morale :)

Hi Arpita,
Good to see more like minded people joining in...
I am planning to take the GMAT in the month of May 2012 before the pattern changes :)
Books that I am referring to are as follows:
1. OG 12
2. Kaplan 800
3. Princeton Verbal
4. OG Verbal Review
5. OG Quant Review

As of now very motivated... but need to see where we are after 2 months..

Hi everyone,

Supposing that i did very well in GMAT,how do you plan to manage the funds as studying outside is very costly and if loans is not taken as an option how to manage them,can anyone suggest?

Be True to Yourself and You will know where you stand !!

pls suggest me some good gmat course material online..

Hi I am Arpita. I am new to PG and now got confused. I subscribed this thread for GMAT 2012 http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-2012-study-group-hyderabad-25075814, but the moderator has closed it and redirected to this thread which I see started way back in 2006. Is there anybody planning to take the exam before June 2012?

I have just begun my preparation and would like to be part of a study group aiming GMAT in next 4 months for study materials and study-morale

Please suggest me best institutes for GMAT PREP in and around Kukatpally, Miyapur or Hi Tech city.

Also which books/materials are you referring?

Hi Hyderabadi Puys,

I'm also planning to appear for GMAT this year. Unfortunately, I've very little idea about the test and applying to colleges later. I would be really thankful if anyone could guide me here.
I know, it might be too much.
I stay in Hyderabad, near Tolichowki. My office is in Gachibowli.

Anyone here who can help ??

Apka bhi sab achha hoga.. :)
Just to get you started about the GMAT just have a look at the The Official GMAT Website
this will give you a fair idea about the test format etc...
as far as the prep goes, you can use the following material:
1. OG 11
2. Kaplan 800
that should get you started...
All the top B schools in the world accept the GMAT score for admission.
In India GMAT score is valid only for the Executive MBA programs, following are the colleges which accept the score in India:
1. IIM A,B,C and L (new additions might be there)
2. ISB
3. SP Jain
4. XLRI
5. Great Lakes Institute.

This should get you started...

Quote:
@ Haritha

Hi ,
First of all Welcome to Pagalguy .

Coming to your question . There are many insts in Hyd which provide GMAT coaching . I have done a little amount of research and was left out with either Princeton , Manhattan , TIME or IMS .

Princeton and Manhattan carry quiet a lot of reputation behind them ( again only a personal perspective ) . Had these two insts in Madhapur . After taking some suggestions from fellow puys and frnds , i joined Princeton Madhapur recently .

So i would suggest that you find out the insts which are near by your place and which is comfortable to you and then join in .

Sry for the long txt

Thanks & Cheers
Suman Nageswar Rao
Unquote:

Hi Suman,
How are you finding Princeton Madhapur center?? Any review plzzzz

Hi Hyderabadi Puys,

I'm also planning to appear for GMAT this year. Unfortunately, I've very little idea about the test and applying to colleges later. I would be really thankful if anyone could guide me here.
I know, it might be too much.
I stay in Hyderabad, near Tolichowki. My office is in Gachibowli.

Anyone here who can help ??

Hi all...
The techniques described in Kaplan 800 are good.. do refer it.. it will be useful...!

Hi all...
The techniques described in Kaplan 800 are good.. do refer it.. it will be useful...!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

920 people follow this discussion.