About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 121   

Hi all...
The techniques described in Kaplan 800 are good.. do refer it.. it will be useful...!

Hi all...
The techniques described in Kaplan 800 are good.. do refer it.. it will be useful...!

Hi all ,

I am Haritha . Can any one suggest good GMAT Preparations centers that you are aware Off . I am planning to give my GMAT prob around March/April

Thanks in Advance.

@ Haritha

Hi ,
First of all Welcome to Pagalguy .

Coming to your question . There are many insts in Hyd which provide GMAT coaching . I have done a little amount of research and was left out with either Princeton , Manhattan , TIME or IMS .

Princeton and Manhattan carry quiet a lot of reputation behind them ( again only a personal perspective ) . Had these two insts in Madhapur . After taking some suggestions from fellow puys and frnds , i joined Princeton Madhapur recently .

So i would suggest that you find out the insts which are near by your place and which is comfortable to you and then join in .

Sry for the long txt

Thanks & Cheers
Suman Nageswar Rao
  • 1 Like  

Hi all ,

I am Haritha . Can any one suggest good GMAT Preparations centers that you are aware Off . I am planning to give my GMAT prob around March/April

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All ,

Has anybody booked their slot in the month of April and May ?

And how about your preparation ? I am still continuing with the OG . Gave my first Mock GMat ( CAT ),
got around 550 score, disappointing but still a long way to go .
Immediately understood that sentence correction plays a vital role . So trying to spend
more time on it .

One more thing , How many of you guys actually donate or do some service to any of the NGO's on regular basis ?

Thanks & Cheers
Suman Nageswar Rao

Great to see people active on this thread... We can use this thread to track our progress and we can also solve our queries/problems here...

Hi Puys,

Vishwanath here from Secunderabad, planning to give GMAT in May... Started with OG.. not joining any institutes as of now...!!

Hi,

I am starting with GMAT preparation and planning to give it in April.Let me know if there is any study group in and around Kondapur or Madhapur area. You can mail me at harshmeetsingh@gmail.com

Thanks
Harsh

Hi Puys,

Vishwanath here from Secunderabad, planning to give GMAT in May... Started with OG.. not joining any institutes as of now...!!

Hi Puys ,

Planning to give my Gmat with in a span of 3 to 4 months which is b4r the format of the exam changes i.e june 5th 2012 .
I have joined Princeton , Madhapur . The classes haven't commenced yet but surely will from this 2nd week of Jan, started off with OG 12 th edition quiet recently .

I work as a Pod Lead for Minvesta ( Google Client ) , have 2 years of experience .
I stay opp to Alwyn colony which is near to Kondapur .

How about you puys , which material are you preferring ? And have you joined any institute yet ?

Thank You & Cheers
Suman Nageswar Rao

• 2 Likes  
Hi all, i stay near to hitech city... planning to take new GMAT..(in the month of June)..will have 3yrs expericence by then.. working in IT firm.. planning for fall 2013..
Could any one of you please suggest me a good coaching if any... Thanks in advance..

@techabhi: PMed my contacts to u, lets form a study group and start preparation!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

882 people follow this discussion.