PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 122   

Hi guys, could someone please send me the soft copy of og2/3 and Aristotle sg ? And if you have any other study material for gmat that you could send across, I'd really be grateful.

- Krish

• 4 Comments
  • krishna.kanth136@gmail.com. 16 Feb.
  • Thanks Omer. It would be great if you have any other usef.... 16 Feb.
If all you can do is crawl, then keep crawling 
KrishnaKanthKK
Vamos Champion @KrishnaKanthKK 3

krishna.kanth136@gmail.com

KrishnaKanthKK
Vamos Champion @KrishnaKanthKK 3

Thanks Omer. It would be great if you have any other useful material u could send across. 

Applications are invited to the 9th batch of MBA programme by Dept. of HSSM, National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Mangalore.

NITK Surathkal is an institute of national importance with a legacy of over 50 years, and has a 300 acre fully residential campus with the Arabian Sea on its west border and the Kanyakumari-Mumbai highway passing right through the middle,  and accommodates over 4500 students pursuing UG, PG and doctoral programmes.

Eligibility:

Graduation: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (For SC/ST it is 55% or 6.0) from a recognized institute/university.

Test scores: CAT 2014 or GMAT

Last date for applications: 12-01-2015

Total Institute Fee: INR 1,54,100 

Total Hostel Fee: INR 77,500 (for Boys) or INR 81,500(Girls)

Total Intake: 64 (Reservations applicable)

Admission notification:

http://www.nitk.ac.in/mba-admissions

Official Facebook Page:

www.facebook.com/mba.nitk.surathkal

For more details, discussions and queries kindly visit the Official PG Thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitk-mba-2015-2017-admissions-official-thread-30381526

National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal - PaGaLGuY
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal - PaGaLGuY
National Institute of Technology Karnataka , Surathkal - Read 2,099 posts, connect with 529 users, follow 12 discussions and stay updated about admissions, students & alumni of NITK, NITK Surathkal

Pagalguy

Beryl Thomas, Public Relations Cell, NITK MBA

Hello everyone.. I'm looking forward to writing my GMAT exam by March. And I'm clueless as to which GMAT Training center to join or whether to take up online classes.. Any suggestions regarding the above would be of great help!

Also.. If anyone wants to do combined studies, I'm up for it! (P.S. I'm not that bright! )

• Hi Siddharth, the best way to decide is to visit some of .... 31 Dec '14.
ThePrincetonReview
Manya-The Princeton Review @ThePrincetonReview 590

Hi Siddharth, the best way to decide is to visit some of the coaching centers close to your home and interact with their expert counselors. Ask all your questions and try to understand if your queries are being addressed well. Also try to seek out testimonials from existing and past students. You can also appear for a mock test with them and see how comfortable you are in your interactions. As for us, you can find more information on this link: www.manyagroup.com. Do let us know if you have any queries regarding gmat preparation or gmat coaching and we would be happy to guide. 

GMAT Scores are accepted for the Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management at IIM Bangalore

http://www.iimb.ernet.in/pgppm

Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy & Management | Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
The Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM) is one of the key long-duration programs offered by the IIM Bangalore. This programme aims at strengthening the public policy and managerial skills of future leaders and senior managers from the civil services; and professionals from social, infrastructure and private sectors.

Ernet

Hello All,

Anyone giving their exam in Dec 2014? I am looking for study partner.

Tx

Study Group in Los Angeles (LA)
Study Group in Los Angeles (LA)
I'm taking the GMAT early August. I'll be study both day and evenings and would love to form a study group or study with someone. ...

Gmatclub

Hi, I want to prepare for GMAT 2015. My ambition is only ISB hyderabad. Needs your support. How to start? I am not good at verbal & grammar

My working in oil & gas field from past 6 yrs.Done B.tech in mechanical

• 1 Like  

Hello Everyone, I'm Rohit and am currently pursuing my Masters from NUS, Singapore. In the past few years I've interacted with a lot of MBA consultants and have helped few of my friends get there applications together. During the process I realised the big disconnect that exists between MBA/MS applicants and the universities. This has prompted me to come ahead and help my fellow friends in putting up there applications together. I'm offering to work as an "Freelance Application Advisor". You can contact me and brief me about your profile, where you currently are in your whole application process and of course your career plans. If I believe I can help you, we will take things further and start working on your application. My intention here is to get exposed to variety of applicants and help them in whichever way I can. I would expect a small token amount to be paid upfront, though not compulsory. My intention here is to help others with whatever I've learned of the whole process. Keep in mind I'm not a professional or a pro in the applications process. All I can say is I'll try my best to help you out!

• 1 Like   4 Comments
  • hello rohit,by when should i have my score to apply nus .... 20 Mar.
  • You can check NUS website..For any more details..Mail me .... 21 Mar.
sindhu.lanka
@sindhu.lanka

hello rohit,by when should  i have my score to apply nus ?and what is score requirement.thanks in advance

rohitbansal1507
@rohitbansal1507 12

You can check NUS website..For any more details..Mail me on ID above..I rarely check pagalguy

Hello Friends, I am planning for GMAT during end of March 2015 for 2016 intake. My main desire is for the Indian Universities like the ISB and IIMs(A,B,C). I wanted to know if end of March 2015 isn't late for 2016 admissions. 

I have another doubt regarding the coaching. I visited ********, PR and MR. I am confused between ******** and PR.  My main focus for GMAT will be the verbal section. I am quite comfortable in Quants. ******** has a fees of 29.5k and PR 26k. But the PR do have a program which provides admission counselling(including help in essay) and financial counselling for which they are charging a whooping amount of 30k. So the overall fees in PR comes to ~56K.  I wanted to ask if ******** fees of 29.5k includes the counselling or not. Is the amount of 56k in PR worthy ?

• 12 Comments
  • done with 2 quantitative classes.satisfied.. 24 Mar.
  • hi,i'm planning it in july (if i am ready).. 24 Mar.
sanjay.anagani
@sanjay.anagani 3

done with 2 quantitative classes.satisfied.

sindhu.lanka
@sindhu.lanka

hi,i'm planning it in july (if i am ready).

Hi,

I took the GMAT last month and selected 5 schools to send my scores to on the test day. I did not score quite to my expectations and I am going to take the GMAT again. My question is that should I choose a different set of schools to send my scores this time.

To be clear, my top 5 schools are still the ones I selected on the 1st attempt and I want them to see my 2nd attempt scores as well. So will sending the scores to them once allow them to see all my scores when I apply to them and therefore I can choose a different set of schools or do I need to resend my scores to my top 5.

Thanks in advance

Hey anyone preparing for GMAT this year.... Please mail me at abhishekdutta86@gmail.com we can share study materials....  

• Hi, did you gather any material yet?. 07 Jan.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

920 people follow this discussion.