About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 81   

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

• 13 Comments
  • @Sunil1989 Did you decide on your gmat coaching yet ? If .... 20 Jul.
  • Byju's gmat course is the most useless course I have ever.... 05 Dec.
Sunil Kumar Sahoo
bluebloodprince
Shyam 1989 @bluebloodprince 4

@Sunil1989 Did you decide on your gmat coaching yet ? If you have bought byju tablet , can you let me know on how much it costs and how effective it is ?

banerka
@banerka

Byju's gmat course is the most useless course I have ever seen. The quality check of their content is extremely poor, you will be frustrated with the errors across notes, question and answers etc. RC , CR,SC techniques they boast of are absolutely hogwash and marketing jibes. They promise you 10 mock tests but didn't deliver me single one. Even their contents available through tablet is not proper, words are broken, eaten up etc. All they care is to grab the money and mind you it is pretty big money they charge whereas the value they deliver is minuscule. My strong recommendation will be to you all not to squander money for such useless course like that of Byju;s. E-gmat is great, its content, explanation, depth and breadth of its coverage is comprehensive and fantastic.

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

• Choose You're MBA Specialization…….With Care 1) Specializ.... 20 Jun.
Sunil Kumar Sahoo
myspecialization
My Specialization @myspecialization   2

Choose You're MBA Specialization…….With Care 1) Specialization in MBA is a critical career decision 2) Leaving the decision on external factors like suggestions, popular sectors, and random choice is highly unadvisable. 3) PSIT (Preferred Specialization Indicator Tool) is the first-ever tool to guide the specialization-decision with a scientific, logical, and evidence-based result. 4) PSIT is a 40 minute psychometric assessment that maps the candidate's natural inclinations, and strengths to the professional requirements and indicates the most suitable specialization. 5) PSIT Assessment has nothing to do with the subject-knowledge or technical expertise, as this is a psychometric assessment. For more details visit our website http://thoughtokrats.com

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

Honest suggestion needed: VJIM Hyderabad or, Siva Sivani Inst of Mng. (SSIM)? I need to narrow down to one from these. Hyderabad, only preference

• In Hyderabad, IPE is better than these two. If choice is .... 29 May.
rohan11590
Rohan Shukla @rohan11590 5,359
In Hyderabad, IPE is better than these two. If choice is to be made between only VJIM and SSIM, then VJIM I guess (good professors from what I heard).

Hi

Could you please let me know GMAT coaching of which of below institutes is better.

i. Crack ISB

ii. GMAT Coaching by Sai Prasad, ISB Alumnus.

• 19 Comments
  • @sristiphani : I have pmed you. But one word of caution, .... 26 Jun.
  • @kinji.at.pg1 Oh, sure! thanks. 27 Jun.
kinji.at.pg1
Kinjal Das @kinji.at.pg1 27,559

@sristiphani : I have pmed you. But one word of caution, those institutes I have tried and joined one. It suited more , but it might not suit you. So take the demo classes and see if the classes addresses your problem. All the best :) 

Hi

Could you please let me know GMAT coaching of which of below institutes is better.
i. Crack ISB
ii. GMAT Coaching by Sai Prasad, ISB Alumnus.

myspecialization

Choose You're MBA Specialization…….With Care 1) Specialization in MBA is a critical career decision 2) Leaving the decision on external factors like suggestions, popular sectors, and random choice is highly unadvisable. 3) PSIT (Preferred Specialization Indicator Tool) is the first-ever tool to guide the specialization-decision with a scientific, logical, and evidence-based result. 4) PSIT is a 40 minute psychometric assessment that maps the candidate's natural inclinations, and strengths to the professional requirements and indicates the most suitable specialization. 5) PSIT Assessment has nothing to do with the subject-knowledge or technical expertise, as this is a psychometric assessment. For more details visit our website http://thoughtokrats.com

Hi Guyzzz,

Facing trouble with Reading Comphrensions, pratising 3 RC's per day. My Answers are not going correct.!!!
Really need some inputs or suggestions to be comfortable with RC

• is it because you are doing your exam under time conditio.... 23 May.
  • donot practise RC on time basis.. first take your time to.... 23 May.
gauravgaur
Fugitive fugas @gauravgaur 20
is it because you are doing your exam under time conditions and you are going too fast or is it bcoz you are not able to understand the passage at all?!!
kmaheshkumar18
Gondolin @kmaheshkumar18 728
donot practise RC on time basis.. first take your time to read pasage and then coolly answer them . then check your approach with that of solutions. this step is very important. correct or wrong u need to familiaize with the approach to solution. continue this exrcise for a month then go with time bound tests..

Hi everyone,

I am preparing for GMAT and my exam is scheduled to be on 01-Sep-2014.
Any ideas, whether test series like AIMCAT by TIME institute would help me in GMAT prep.
As i believe, taking tests regularly does improve your chances , but in absence of good Test Series for GMAT, i was thinking about joining the TIME test series for CAT.

Please advise.

Thanks

• hi, i never heard that CAT practice tests can be useful .... 19 May.
samithrockz
samith sahu @samithrockz 6
hi,

i never heard that CAT practice tests can be useful for GMAT.

you could opt for such gmat practice test series as mgmat,kaplan,veritas rather than relying on CAT practice tests.

Hi everyone.. Can anyne through some light on crack isb? and which is better MR or PR.
thanks in advance

• 5 Comments
  • Is it crack isb or dexterous review?????. 19 May.
  • bot6h r same.. ******** is the programme.. 20 May.
deepak_hyd
deepak goyal @deepak_hyd

Is it crack isb or dexterous review?????

kmaheshkumar18
Gondolin @kmaheshkumar18 728
bot6h r same.. ******** is the programme.

I am clueless at maths

Can someone suggest me good book or site to hone up my maths skills
It has been 15years since I studied maths
  • 4 Comments
  • thank you for all the info @Ammu18 , I am just googling f.... 28 Apr.
  • I am referring the website you mentioned and get back to .... 28 Apr.
Kafka
Viplove K @Kafka 2
thank you for all the info @Ammu18 , I am just googling for the names you mentioned and I was not aware of any of them earlier.
Kafka
Viplove K @Kafka 2
I am referring the website you mentioned and get back to you , thank you for all the kind words , its been a great help. @GMATinsight

Hi I need help is der anyone who have given gmat and was having access to course material ..

Thanks With Regards

Veer Bhoge Vasundhra  
myspecialization

@shattereddream can u send me the GMAT material u have ? my id winnie1911@gmail.com ...i saw u frwrdin material 2 ppl in some old posts ...hence the request..
  • Check ur mailbox. 08 Apr.

Hi,
I am planning for GMAT by end of this year.I have around 7 year IT exp and working as test lead in IBM.My profile is:
Class X:77%,XII:80%,B.tech(C.E):71%,
Don't have much non academic activity but have got few client awards.
Please let me know what would be my desired score to get into some reputed Indian institute for Exe MBA.Also, let me know any good GMAT prep center near Hi Tech city.
Please share study plan considering I have not been studying for long :(.

Thanks

• 4 Comments
  • @Ammu18 thanks for reply.I am on Ml and my baby is too sm.... 24 Apr.
  • @singh51 October 2014 would be a decent time.! Again, it .... 25 Apr.
singh51
sweety singh @singh51
@Ammu18 thanks for reply.I am on Ml and my baby is too small to start with prep now..I am taking buffer of 2 months..so if I am well prepared I can give exam by Oct 2014.Please suggest what is the best time to give exam..
Ammu18
Aditya Ammu @Ammu18 17
@singh51 October 2014 would be a decent time.! Again, it depends on which schools are you applying to and in which round. If you profile is good and you do not expect much assistance from scholarships, then any round would be the same. Is ISB on you list.?

I am sorry, I did not really understand what MI is.!

Hello Hyderabadis...gonna need some feedback from u guys... want to write GMAT for exe MBA..i already did MBA 2 years back and working now ...having more thn 2 yrs exp. how far it is feasible to get goodcalls if score is near r more thn 700 ? thxx

myspecialization

All who finished their GMAT exam.. Guys what are your scores... :thumbsup:
People who didnt attempt yet-what are your dates for exam :cheers:

• 6 Comments
  • would like to take it in august 2nd week ..sentence corre.... 19 Jun.
  • Yes, going good with concepts, have to devote more time t.... 19 Jun.
anubhvkapoor
@anubhvkapoor 2

would like to take it in august 2nd week ..sentence correction had been troubling..however improving these days.

Ammu18
Aditya Ammu @Ammu18 17

Yes, going good with concepts, have to devote more time to pratice now. Maybe in august or sept start i`ll go for it.

Hey Guys.....can smone mail me the pdf of OG13??? Thanks in advance

• 4 Comments
  • I've already bought OG12 and OG 13 Verbal edition...so da.... 17 Apr.
  • @Pardita u can get it for 1039 ruppes on home shop 18 web.... 17 Apr.
Pardita
Pardita @Pardita 53
I've already bought OG12 and OG 13 Verbal edition...so datz y

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

857 people follow this discussion.