Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 122   

Anyone intersted for group study for gmat can contact me over 9425277246.I stay near Bhel lingampally.

Hello everyone...

I want to take GMAT this July or August... I wanted to know, when Should I take my first mock ...my plan is to finish Official Guide first and then take  first mock .....Could you guys please help me out...when should I take it...and which gmat mock would be appropriate. to gauge myself.?

thank you so much in advance....and all the best...

Hi Puys,

Its a nice feeling to be back on PG after almost a decade. This time its for GMAT though. I just wanna know if there is any study group in hyd that meets during weekends for discussions.

• 4 Comments
  • Please keep me updated.. 25 Mar.
  • I am also interested...Please keep me updated as well.. 27 Mar.
rakesh.k
VenoM ftw @rakesh.k 29

I am also interested...Please keep me updated as well.

hello all,howz Great lakes ,if i am not up to isb or nus

Hello everyone,what are the best institutes for full time study in Hyderabad?How much do they charge?

• 11 Comments
  • @sindhu.lanka me too. 29 Mar.

Hi,

For all those CAT Aspirants based out of hyderabad , join this account and share questions and other materials, form study groups,etc.

• 4 Likes  
  • Thanks for creating the group. Was looking for this for a.... 07 Mar.
thirstylad
Thirsty Lad @thirstylad   11

Thanks for creating the group. Was looking for this for a long time.

Hello All..I am preparing for GMAT..I would like to know which institute I should join...Princeton Review or TIME?Please help me choose as classes begin tomorrow..I am from Hyderabad and centres are in Madhapur

9 people answered this question.
2 Comments
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Applications to the 2015-17 batch of MBA programme by National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal, Mangalore is closing on 16th February 2015

NITK Surathkal is an institute of national importance with a legacy of over 50 years, and has a 300 acre fully residential campus with the Arabian Sea on its west border and the Kanyakumari-Mumbai highway passing right through the middle,  and accommodates over 4500 students pursuing UG, PG and doctoral programmes.

Eligibility:

Graduation: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (For SC/ST it is 55% or 6.0) from a recognized institute/university.

Test scores: CAT 2014 or GMAT

Total Institute Fee: INR 1,54,100 

Total Hostel Fee: INR 77,500 (for Boys) or INR 81,500(Girls)

Total Intake: 64 (Reservations applicable)

Admission notification:

http://www.nitk.ac.in/mba-admissions

Official Facebook Page:

www.facebook.com/mba.nitk.surathkal

For more details, discussions and queries kindly visit the Official PG Thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nitk-mba-2015-2017-admissions-official-thread-30381526

Beryl Thomas, Public Relations Cell, NITK MBA

All serious GMAT takers on this thread - what is your take on this 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pagalguy-prep-team-for-gmat-31078746

Pagalguy Prep. Team for GMAT - PaGaLGuY
Pagalguy Prep. Team for GMAT - PaGaLGuY
Is there a team of people on PG preparing for the GMAT? Something similar to the CAT dream team? It seems that GMAT is the 2nd most popular exam on this forum(the number of comments on each thread) after the CAT and a lot of people want to prepare seriously, but there is not much motivation or internal competition among the people to crack the GMAT.

Pagalguy

The Doon School | IIT-Kanpur | LSE | ISB-YLP | GMAT-740 | XAT-99.92 

Hi All,

I started this all exciting journey of GMAT.  I want to give my GMAT by Sept - Oct 2015. I have 4 years of IT experience and I had a chat with many of my friends who have cracked GMAT and interestingly many of them suggest, not to go for any coaching institutes as they are not really worth the bucks they charge. Please confirm this. I would be interested to plan,prepare with people who are interested, share resources, exchange ideas and give a super crack at GMAT in next 6 months. Please let me know if Im going in the right direction and if not, please help me in right way of preparation. Thank you for your time and help. 

• 1 Like   7 Comments
  • 5 months is sufficient enough for cracking GMAT, provided.... 18 Mar.
  • thank you. 24 Mar.
ThePrincetonReview
Manya-The Princeton Review @ThePrincetonReview 578

5 months is sufficient enough for cracking GMAT, provided that you are consistent with your study plan. Do studying and test taking simultaneously.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

915 people follow this discussion.