About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 123   

Follow the below thread if you are applying to EPGP at IIM Bangalore

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-iim-bangalore-epgp-2017-2018-batch-events-admiss...

{Official Thread} IIM Bangalore EPGP (2017 - 2018 Batch) - Events & Admissions Information - PaGaLGuY
{Official Thread} IIM Bangalore EPGP (2017 - 2018 Batch) - Events & Admissions Information - PaGaLGuY
IIM Bangalore EPGP 2017 Admission Information sessions will be held at the following cities in the months of May 2016: ·- Delhi : Sunday 22nd May : 10 am to 12 noon : Conference Room 1- India International Centre, Delhi ·- Hyderabad: Friday 27th May : 6pm to 8pm : Radisson HiTech City Hyderabad ·- Bangalore: Sunday 29th May: 10am to 12 noon : IIM Bangalore Auditorium ·- Mumbai: Sunday 29th May: 10 am to 12 noon : MVIRDC, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai To Register, click here: http://bit.ly/1I0uI38

Posted by @yogigland on Pagalguy

IIM Bangalore EPGP 2017 Admission Information sessions will be held at the following cities in the months of May 2016:

·-  Delhi : Sunday 22nd May : 10 am to 12 noon : Conference Room 1- India International Centre, Delhi

·-  Hyderabad: Friday 27th May : 6pm to 8pm : Radisson HiTech City Hyderabad

·-  Bangalore: Sunday 29th May: 10am to 12 noon : IIM Bangalore Auditorium

·-  Mumbai: Sunday 29th May: 10 am to 12 noon : MVIRDC, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai

To Register, click here: http://bit.ly/1I0uI38

Hi Guys,

Anyone Planning to join any Training Institute ,Manya or Crack ISB?Which one is good?

Hi Guys, Planning to take a GMAT this year. Looking for a study group. Let me know if anyone already started learning. I Would love to collaborate. (Message me if interested)

• 1 Like   3 Comments
  • Great! I Contact me on 9493181781. 10 Apr.
  • I am in.. Need a group to gear up and level up. 7d.
sunkoorijai
jai prakash sunkoori @sunkoorijai 8

Great! I Contact me on 9493181781

sravs_srav
@sravs_srav

I am in.. Need a group to gear up and level up

Hi guys,

I have a Magoosh GMAT - Math + Verbal package access valid till December 24, 2016 (original price $99). I am done with the usage as I got admission in my dream school. Let me know if you want to buy. for Rs. 3,000. It has practice tests, practice questions by difficulty level (with video explanation), and last but not least amazing video lessons on verbal and quant topics. Cheers!!

Hi ! Anyone planning to give gmat in 2016 and interested in group studies on weekends in Hyderabad?

• 6 Comments
  • iam interested too 9550405081. 17 Apr.

Crack isb vs manhattan review..which is better in Hyderabad for gmat training ?

Hi guys... could any one share any reviews about byjus for gmat

• 5 Comments
  • i joined at crack isb. classes are good.. 18 Feb.
  • spoke to crack isb today and planning to join at kukatpal.... 22 Feb.
samroyy
@samroyy

i joined at crack isb. classes are good.

lugkey
@lugkey 1

spoke to crack isb today and planning to join at kukatpally. which branch and batch are u attending classes ?

Hi Guys, has anyone been using Magoosh Premium (GMAT) for prep? I want to know if it's worth the money. Especially for a first timer?

• I just now purchased it. It seems good.. 10 Apr.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1007 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events