About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 123   

Hi ! Anyone planning to give gmat in 2016 and interested in group studies on weekends in Hyderabad?

Crack isb vs manhattan review..which is better in Hyderabad for gmat training ?

Hi guys... could any one share any reviews about byjus for gmat

• Which location??? In Bangalore, It is a good option howe.... 18 Jan.
  • visited byju and manhattanreview,i couldn't find them int.... 3d.
GMATinsight
GMAT INSIGHT 9999687183 @GMATinsight 157

Which location???

In Bangalore, It is a good option however elsewhere it is not as good due to sheer reason of Faculty.

You may consider taking online (Faculty led One-on-One classes ) courses as well and that way you will have access to best faculty available anywhere. 

"GMATinsight" (One-on-One Online and Classroom GMAT Coaching in Dwarka Delhi)

samroyy
@samroyy

visited byju and manhattanreview,i couldn't find them interesting and now thinking between Princeton and Crack isb.fee is same almost in both places.did u join somewhere?

Hi Guys, has anyone been using Magoosh Premium (GMAT) for prep? I want to know if it's worth the money. Especially for a first timer?

Hey everyone, Can anybody give me fair reviews about Jamboree Hyderabad? And I have just started to think about GMAT as career, so any piece of advice will be appreciated.

• *. 31 Dec '15.

Hey, anyone who is planning to take GMAT this Nov/Dec?

If interested in Group Studies on Weekends, feel free to contact me.

• Hi, where is this taking place?. 27 Oct '15.
  • I am just starting out but plan to finish off by Jan max..... 02 Nov '15.
prp500
GMAT Taker @prp500

Hi, where is this taking place?

Razor911
Debo Dasgupta @Razor911 8

I am just starting out but plan to finish off by Jan max. Does it count?

Anyone intersted for group study for gmat can contact me over 9425277246.I stay near Bhel lingampally.

Hello everyone...

I want to take GMAT this July or August... I wanted to know, when Should I take my first mock ...my plan is to finish Official Guide first and then take  first mock .....Could you guys please help me out...when should I take it...and which gmat mock would be appropriate. to gauge myself.?

thank you so much in advance....and all the best...

• try g -mat prep test because that's the best reliable sou.... 28 Sep '15.
sindhu.lanka
@sindhu.lanka 1

try g -mat prep test because that's the best reliable source, however there seems to be a similarity between gmat prep mock test questions and other official guide questions.

Hi Puys,

Its a nice feeling to be back on PG after almost a decade. This time its for GMAT though. I just wanna know if there is any study group in hyd that meets during weekends for discussions.

• 4 Comments
  • Please keep me updated.. 25 Mar '15.
  • I am also interested...Please keep me updated as well.. 27 Mar '15.
bharatkoundinya
Koundinya Bharat @bharatkoundinya 12

Please keep me updated.

rakesh.k
VenoM ftw @rakesh.k 30

I am also interested...Please keep me updated as well.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

972 people follow this discussion.