About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@venom

Tags

GMAT aspirants at Hyderabad - Study Group

All GMATters at Hyderabad are invited to participate in this thread - An attempt to collectively pin the beast. This is another regular thread to club up the efforts of all Hyderabad junta aspiring to crack GMAT. I would appreciate if some Master ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 81   

GMAT Scores are accepted for the Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management at IIM Bangalore

http://www.iimb.ernet.in/pgppm

Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy & Management | Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
The Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM) is one of the key long-duration programs offered by the IIM Bangalore. This programme aims at strengthening the public policy and managerial skills of future leaders and senior managers from the civil services; and professionals from social, infrastructure and private sectors.

Ernet

Hello All,

Anyone giving their exam in Dec 2014? I am looking for study partner.

Tx

Study Group in Los Angeles (LA)
Study Group in Los Angeles (LA)
I'm taking the GMAT early August. I'll be study both day and evenings and would love to form a study group or study with someone. ...

Gmatclub

Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

Hi, I want to prepare for GMAT 2015. My ambition is only ISB hyderabad. Needs your support. How to start? I am not good at verbal & grammar

My working in oil & gas field from past 6 yrs.Done B.tech in mechanical

Hello Everyone, I'm Rohit and am currently pursuing my Masters from NUS, Singapore. In the past few years I've interacted with a lot of MBA consultants and have helped few of my friends get there applications together. During the process I realised the big disconnect that exists between MBA/MS applicants and the universities. This has prompted me to come ahead and help my fellow friends in putting up there applications together. I'm offering to work as an "Freelance Application Advisor". You can contact me and brief me about your profile, where you currently are in your whole application process and of course your career plans. If I believe I can help you, we will take things further and start working on your application. My intention here is to get exposed to variety of applicants and help them in whichever way I can. I would expect a small token amount to be paid upfront, though not compulsory. My intention here is to help others with whatever I've learned of the whole process. Keep in mind I'm not a professional or a pro in the applications process. All I can say is I'll try my best to help you out!

Hello Friends, I am planning for GMAT during end of March 2015 for 2016 intake. My main desire is for the Indian Universities like the ISB and IIMs(A,B,C). I wanted to know if end of March 2015 isn't late for 2016 admissions. 

I have another doubt regarding the coaching. I visited ********, PR and MR. I am confused between ******** and PR.  My main focus for GMAT will be the verbal section. I am quite comfortable in Quants. ******** has a fees of 29.5k and PR 26k. But the PR do have a program which provides admission counselling(including help in essay) and financial counselling for which they are charging a whooping amount of 30k. So the overall fees in PR comes to ~56K.  I wanted to ask if ******** fees of 29.5k includes the counselling or not. Is the amount of 56k in PR worthy ?

Hi,

I took the GMAT last month and selected 5 schools to send my scores to on the test day. I did not score quite to my expectations and I am going to take the GMAT again. My question is that should I choose a different set of schools to send my scores this time.

To be clear, my top 5 schools are still the ones I selected on the 1st attempt and I want them to see my 2nd attempt scores as well. So will sending the scores to them once allow them to see all my scores when I apply to them and therefore I can choose a different set of schools or do I need to resend my scores to my top 5.

Thanks in advance

Hey anyone preparing for GMAT this year.... Please mail me at abhishekdutta86@gmail.com we can share study materials....  

Hi Frnds,

Any1 hav e-GMAT material/willing to buy? If so, as itz costly (comparitively), we can share d financial stuff

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle SC Grail 3rd edition softcopy. If anyone is willing to share, kindly PM me.

• PM me your email ID, I'll mail you.. 30 Aug.

Hi guys, i m planning to take gmat for seeking admission to IIM or isb 2015-16, i would be attempting gmat by dec. I am a working professional with 12 year of exp, i am looking for online mate, if anyone interested plz sms me at 7798355755 or drop me an sms or write me at iimisb2015@gmail.com 

Hello everyone, sorry to say this but none of the tutoring services are good.

i tried princeton, manhattan.

now I want to try online e-gmat aNd top one percent.

im from hyd, got 620 M44 V 30.

if anyone is interested we can group to use them.

• 8 Comments
  • can say e gmat is a good online resource.but improvement .... 06 Aug.
  • I Used to get 700 in Kaplan test, can you message me your.... 06 Aug.
anubhvkapoor
@anubhvkapoor 2

can say e gmat is a good online resource.but improvement  depends on our practice and commitment.i was getting 570-600 earlier.after preparing online i took my main test but crumbled with 630.these days i am getting around 680-690 in mock tests,when i take kaplan test i got 740,surprisingly.(may be inflated).dont know what would i do next month

Ramakrishna.d
@Ramakrishna.d 1

I Used to get 700 in Kaplan test, can you message me your mobile#, I shall call you! 

Anyone joining TIME institute Secunderabad for GMAT from 27th July? 

Hey..I am looking for a study group near miyapur or hitec city. I am a b tech from iitd, presently working. Does not really have any problem in quant but lag in verbal and comprehension. Looking for ppl who are good at English and need help in quant. Planning to give exam on September. Let me know if anybody's interested. (Mo. 8297673510)

• Hi. I am also looking for study buddy for GMAT. Scored 62.... 26 Nov.
govindmmt
Govind Mundada @govindmmt

Hi. I am also looking for study buddy for GMAT. Scored 620 but would like to improve. We can do Skype since i am in England. My skype id is govind14

Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you,

Govind.

Hiii Guys...r der ppl ready to start a GMAT prep??? I am desperate for one but hardly get gng wit d plan as i need to work too... I am strong in Quant but my weaker section is Verbal mainly sentence correction ...anyone Huz ready to team up?? luking really fr sumone huz excellent in english and grammer

• 8 Comments
  • hi praveen......i stay at madhapur. 04 Aug.
  • Hi. I am also looking for study buddy for GMAT. Scored 62.... 26 Nov.
govindmmt
Govind Mundada @govindmmt

Hi. I am also looking for study buddy for GMAT. Scored 620 but would like to improve. We can do Skype since i am in England. My skype id is govind14

Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you,

Govind.

@rashi43

Honest suggestion needed: VJIM Hyderabad or, Siva Sivani Inst of Mng. (SSIM)? I need to narrow down to one from these. Hyderabad, only preference

Hey Rashi, I think if you are thinking about Hyderabad & those two colleges in prticular, then you should check their placement stats and faculty strength. Hyderabad is a booming economic zone and placement perfrmc is defntly a clear indicator for understndn who's-who. VJIM I personally know has decent track record on placement. But I suggest go through botht he websites and talk to some seniors from each. Good luck!

• 1 Like  
  • Choose You're MBA Specialization…….With Care 1) Specializ.... 20 Jun.
myspecialization
My Specialization @myspecialization   2

Choose You're MBA Specialization…….With Care 1) Specialization in MBA is a critical career decision 2) Leaving the decision on external factors like suggestions, popular sectors, and random choice is highly unadvisable. 3) PSIT (Preferred Specialization Indicator Tool) is the first-ever tool to guide the specialization-decision with a scientific, logical, and evidence-based result. 4) PSIT is a 40 minute psychometric assessment that maps the candidate's natural inclinations, and strengths to the professional requirements and indicates the most suitable specialization. 5) PSIT Assessment has nothing to do with the subject-knowledge or technical expertise, as this is a psychometric assessment. For more details visit our website http://thoughtokrats.com

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

857 people follow this discussion.