About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@sandy_itshot

Tags

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013

Hi All, People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread... About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1. Exp 3.5 years, IT poo...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 147   

Do we have any online books for GMAT preparation? If yes, can anyone provide me the link or the files?
Thanks!

Ashutosh, do you have these study material now ? Could you pl mail me at abhishek.tongia@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi Guys,
This is Abhishek here from Pune and looking to start my GMAT Prep now. I am targeting for ISB next year session. Anyone could you please help me about the starting of GMAT Prep , and material.

Thanks
Abhishek, Pune

Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I want Sc grail, powerscore CR bible and RC 99. I am planning to appear for GMAT in July. It will be great in case someone can share the material. My email ID is dgcooldue@gmail.com

PLease send the same to my id too smvjkumar@gmail.com. I am also planning to appear for GMAT in later july
The biggest hurdle in the path of success is the fear of failure

@dgcooldue: Sent to your Gmail!

• 1 Like  
Hi Pals

I am Preparing for my GMAT. My Preparation is half way still need to cover few verbal areas and practice more essays. I am Planning to apply for ISB. As the first cycle for application ends by 15th of sept. Its hardly 2 months left. So as per my observation i have to complete my GMAT by first week of Aug to apply for ISB. Do I necessarily need to apply in the first cycle?

My profile

SSC 81.9
HSC 87.7
Degree 65
Work exp 4 years
I am a first time applicant

Please tell me if applying for the second cycle is fine

You may want to get in touch with ISB admissions on facebook. They should be able to answer your queries better!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ISB-Admissions/150384688344155
  • 1 Like  

Hi Pals

I am Preparing for my GMAT. My Preparation is half way still need to cover few verbal areas and practice more essays. I am Planning to apply for ISB. As the first cycle for application ends by 15th of sept. Its hardly 2 months left. So as per my observation i have to complete my GMAT by first week of Aug to apply for ISB. Do I necessarily need to apply in the first cycle?

My profile

SSC 81.9
HSC 87.7
Degree 65
Work exp 4 years
I am a first time applicant

Please tell me if applying for the second cycle is fine

The biggest hurdle in the path of success is the fear of failure

Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I want Sc grail, powerscore CR bible and RC 99. I am planning to appear for GMAT in July. It will be great in case someone can share the material. My email ID is dgcooldue@gmail.com

Hello,

I have been looking for Aristotle SC Grail and RC99 PDFs.

Please send me if someone has these PDFs.

My email ID is mastermanc@gmail.com

Its urgent for me.

Regards,
Manish

Sent SC Grail to all those who sent a PM to me.

Happy learning!

Please send me SC grail and RC 99 if you have, my email id is ashutoshagrawal76@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance
Ashutosh Agrawal

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

486 people follow this discussion.