About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@sandy_itshot

Tags

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013

Hi All, People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread... About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1. Exp 3.5 years, IT poo...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 99   

Hi Im new to PG,planning to write my GMAT in may...Can u send me the materials for GMAT.My mail Id is pssv1234@gmail.com

Hi all,

Can somebody please provide me details of various coaching & admission counselors in Pune.

I understand that GMAT prep can be done by selfstudy..., I need the Coaching to push me regularly with good tests/materials (to beat my procrastination & laziness )

also as am a complete newbie when it comes to GMAT/ISB - I would like to have a good admission counseling as well

Thanks a lot

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hi all

Could somebody help me understand what is RC 99 ? In understand it must pertain to Reading Comprehension. But is it considered a good material for practice for RC ? Who is the writer / publisher?

Would appreciate if somebody could elaborate on this.

Thanks.

Hi all,

It would be big help if someone could email me RC99 soft copy.
Thanks!!

can someone email me RC 99 and SC grail book. thanks

@shanx v :
Yes, You can get access to the 6 practice tests on purchase of any MGMAT guide. You can download GMAT Prep from mba.com for free. If you need additional practice tests, you can search on kaptest.com (Kaplan). I never used Kaplan though, the tests are scheduled late nights (aligned to US timings)

• 1 Like  
@shanx v : Whether or not OG is sufficient depends on your target score. if you're looking to score 700+, I'm afraid, OG might not be sufficient as the actual GMAT questions are marginally more competitive.

I used the following resources, apart from OG 12
Verbal -
Aristotle SC grail and MGMAT SC guide
PowerScore CR bible
Official guide, Verbal, 2nd Ed.

Quant -
MGMAT's Advanced Quant

I used all the 6 practice tests of MGMAT and 2 of GMAT Prep.

Thanks for the reply man.do u get those practice tests on purchase of any MGMAT book?? pls let me knw some sources to get practise tests...
HI folks,
Can anybody provide me with reviews on RC Practice sets 1 & 2.Are they worth buying??and from where to buy a hardcopy for them??

Aristotle provides only e-books. No hard copies:nono:. Going by the website, it says there are no overlap of the prior (RC99) and the present two books. RC99 is a really good book, but havent seen reviews on the new practice books.

P.S: If you're planning to buy, the books are priced at $10 instead of $14, with the coupon code OFF30

@shanx v : Whether or not OG is sufficient depends on your target score. if you're looking to score 700+, I'm afraid, OG might not be sufficient as the actual GMAT questions are marginally more competitive.

I used the following resources, apart from OG 12
Verbal -
Aristotle SC grail and MGMAT SC guide
PowerScore CR bible
Official guide, Verbal, 2nd Ed.

Quant -
MGMAT's Advanced Quant

I used all the 6 practice tests of MGMAT and 2 of GMAT Prep.

• 1 Like  

hi guys,
This is shankar. i'm a software engineer with 2 years of experience.planning to give GMAT around june this year. currently using official guide. i feel like the questions in official guide to be smwat easy... please clarify if the actual GMAT questions will be of the same difficulty level. and please do suggest some other good materials for preparation?? i wud like to know the application process for ISB and the requisites for profile to be considered. hope someone cud throw light on the same... Thanks for ur time.:)

Hi Kinjal,

I will really appreciate if you can send me the Aristotle SC grail and RC99. I have PMed you my mail id. Thanks in advance.

rashee

Hi all

I need the following pdfs. If someone has them, please send me, i will PM u my email id.

1000 SC, CR and RC, with solutions
Kaplan pdfs.

thanks in advance

Hi,
I have some of the pdf books with me. I will share them soon. Meanwhile can I get Kaplan Study Guide for Verbal.

Anybody in Bangalore can join me for group study BTW.

Sure.Its pleasure to join yoh.

Hello everyone..
Can anyone please forward me SC Grail and RC99.. Would be very thankful..
Wil pm my e-add to that kind soul..

HI folks,
Can anybody provide me with reviews on RC Practice sets 1 & 2.Are they worth buying??and from where to buy a hardcopy for them??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

486 people follow this discussion.