PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@sandy_itshot

Tags

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013

Hi All, People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread... About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1. Exp 3.5 years, IT poo...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 51 of 146   
sausi007 Says
I dont think u need to buy Powerscore CR, since u have the Manhattan one, they are quite similar (thats what i hear !)

Thanks again there..

I have already bought the OG and Manhattan SC and Manhattan CR, Planning to buy the Veral OG and Quant OG as I plan to brush up on the fundamentals before i take even the diagnostic test.

I dont think u need to buy Powerscore CR, since u have the Manhattan one, they are quite similar (thats what i hear !)
sausi007 Says
Google ur way to the 1000 SC and CR's(readily available, if you dont find them, pm)

I think i might have them in pdfs somewhere , will try and search, Thanks

Powerscore CR Bible (By David Killoran) is the CR Bible, although, most of the users of Manhattan CR will say the same for their book

Where should I get the powerscore CR bible, is it available online? copyright stuff?

I have already bought the OG and Manhattan SC and Manhattan CR, Planning to buy the Veral OG and Quant OG as I plan to brush up on the fundamentals before i take even the diagnostic test.
Hi All

Can someone please help me with the various prep test softwares available for GMAT. And, also where I can find them?

I have heard of the folllowing, Please let me know if there are some more which exist:

GMAT Prep software from mba.com( i have downloaded it)
Princeton
4MGMAT
Kaplan
800score

Also, Please help me on the books as well:
I currently have OG and the manhattan books on SC and CR. BTW, is that what everyone refers as the bible for SC and CR?

Any other books that you people will suggest.

I have heard multiple references for 1000 sc/rc/cr etc..Can someone please let me know where I can find them. I am in no way looking for copyright material to be shared. Please let me know if they are available over the counters or online.

Thanks in Advance
Abhishek.

Google ur way to the 1000 SC and CR's(readily available, if you dont find them, pm)

Manhattan SC is the bible for SC
Powerscore CR Bible (By David Killoran) is the CR Bible, although, most of the users of Manhattan CR will say the same for their book

Read the previous post by Gullubadshah for free tests !!
  • 1 Like  

Hi All

Can someone please help me with the various prep test softwares available for GMAT. And, also where I can find them?

I have heard of the folllowing, Please let me know if there are some more which exist:

GMAT Prep software from mba.com( i have downloaded it)
Princeton
4MGMAT
Kaplan
800score

Also, Please help me on the books as well:
I currently have OG and the manhattan books on SC and CR. BTW, is that what everyone refers as the bible for SC and CR?

Any other books that you people will suggest.

I have heard multiple references for 1000 sc/rc/cr etc..Can someone please let me know where I can find them. I am in no way looking for copyright material to be shared. Please let me know if they are available over the counters or online.

Thanks in Advance
Abhishek.

hi puys

can smbdy suggest me mock test other than gmat prep. coz i ve heard dat one shudnt practic too much on gmat prep as it starts repeating questions after 5 or 6 tests...rather it shud be kept as a measuring tool to gauge your likeliness of scoring ur target score wen your done with books and other practice tests...

plz

You can get access to a whole lot of Free Mock Tests on the web :

1. Kaplan GMAT Test
2. Knewton GMAT Test
3. Manhattan GMAT Test
4. Princeton Review GMAT Test
5. Veritas Prep GMAT Test

All these tests are free ... and doing a lot of tests from different places gives you access to several different question types.

Word of caution
: These tests are only for practice ... dont get bogged down by the scores... no one knows GMATs scoring algorithm for sure and hence no one can replicate it ... trust your GMAT Prep Scores as they are the best indicators of your performance in GMAT.

---------------------------------------
Target : MBA admit for fall 2012
  • 3 Likes  

hi puys

can smbdy suggest me mock test other than gmat prep. coz i ve heard dat one shudnt practic too much on gmat prep as it starts repeating questions after 5 or 6 tests...rather it shud be kept as a measuring tool to gauge your likeliness of scoring ur target score wen your done with books and other practice tests...

plz

Hi ppl........

Can u all please let me know if the manhattan GMAT mocks can be purchased separately? ...........

If yes,could u also please let me know abt the price...?.....
Are Manhattan GMAT mocks the best in the market with respect to GMAT prep...i mean do they efficiently replicate the GMAT pattern and the kind of questions .....?

Please help puys........

thnx in advance.......

MGMAT comes free (6 CAT exams) if you buy one of their books. if not, you can purchase them separately. they are good resource for practise, after official GMAT

Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access
Manhattan GMAT Discount 5 Test Order
  • 1 Like  
rvtheace Says
Problem is, according to a book I read, the quant score should typically be above 90 percentile and mine is not.

as far as i know, the adcom will not have access to your GMAT score during the interview. in my opinion you can easily overcome this by having a strong essay and interview prep. 760 is really a good score. you have crossed the GMAT gatekeeper. now the next hurdle is your essays and your diversity. Again its my opinion.
  • 1 Like  

Hi ppl........

Can u all please let me know if the manhattan GMAT mocks can be purchased separately? ...........

If yes,could u also please let me know abt the price...?.....
Are Manhattan GMAT mocks the best in the market with respect to GMAT prep...i mean do they efficiently replicate the GMAT pattern and the kind of questions .....?

Please help puys........

thnx in advance.......

Season 11 :- CAT -98.73 CALLS :- IIM B,I,S,RRRTUK,MDI,NITIE,SPJIMR Converts:-MDI,IIM S,RRTUK,NITIE  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

486 people follow this discussion.