About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@sandy_itshot

Tags

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013

Hi All, People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread... About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1. Exp 3.5 years, IT poo...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 147   
Hello Puys...
I appeared for GMAT last week. could score 700 (Q 50:, V 35, AWA 5.0)
I hope it is competitive score. I have lot of pdf from Manhatton , Kplan etc.
Please let me know if anybody wants it.

Also I am now working on my ISB application for R1.
Any guidance about the process is really appreciated.

There is a separate thread ISB applicants 2013 for this purpose ...try to post ur questions there

Hello Puys...
I appeared for GMAT last week. could score 700 (Q 50:, V 35, AWA 5.0)
I hope it is competitive score. I have lot of pdf from Manhatton , Kplan etc.
Please let me know if anybody wants it.

Also I am now working on my ISB application for R1.
Any guidance about the process is really appreciated.

shanks_pune

I sent a pm , it has my email.
Could you send the book over there.

Thanks for the help.

Swati Chugh Says
Hi, Please send me that SC grail and RC99 at sine86wave@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

Please do not give personal ID here ...you can use Personal Messages for that

Please send me the RC99 and SC Grail at sine86wave@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Friends, who so ever needs SC grail and RC99, PM me your mail ID, I will send the books to you. Please dont post here asking for books.
Thanks

Hi, Please send me that SC grail and RC99 at sine86wave@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

Can anyone suggest how close is the full length GMAT test available at GMATSCORE.com to the actual GMAT???

would really appreciate anyone's help

Hello all,
I am Teal from Chennai (yet another IT slave :shocked:) and I have been thinking of giving GMAT for a year now but has been slacking till date. Want to be able to try admits process for 2012 admits.
I am yet to start. Can someone please advise on the efforts needed and time to prep for the GMAT? I have a Barron's guide for GMAT. Would that suffice or is the official guide 12ed a must?
I am targetting an executive MBA as I will have 5 years ind.exp. with September 2011. But I am not sure of which branch to choose from. Is operations ideal for someone like me? (I have ruled out finance, HR and marketing as I am not interested in those areas. I dont want an MBA in systems as I dont want to come back into IT).

I am sure that there are threads here linking to all I need but can someone please guide me? I am very new to this forum.

Thanks in advance!

I am a CA and have 8 years of experience in auditing and finance and earning about the same as average salary in placement this year. I want to do MBA from ISB primarily to switch my industry and function. I want to do MBA from India only.

My score is Q50 V32 total 690, I also have international experience. can anybody share if this score is good enough. My only concern is low score in verbal as it shows that I am average in english.

aparajita26 Says
I am planning to give my GMAT exam in oct end. this is my first gmat attempt. will I be elligible for any of the ISB rounds then?
You will be eligible for ISB's R2 whose deadline is 30/11/2011. Your GMAT Score should reach ISB before the deadline.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

486 people follow this discussion.