SHOW

Gmat 2011 - isb 2012-2013

Hi All, People who are taking GMAT this year, and planning to apply for 2012-13 session please share your knowledge in this thread... About me - Im from mumbai.. planning to take Gmat in June and may apply in R1. Exp 3.5 years, IT poo... Read More »
hi Everyone,
Can anyone pls send me aristotle rc99 to my mail id..
email id:lahari.electra@gmail.com

Regards,
Lahari

Hi kinjal,
Can u pls send me aristotle rc99 to my mail id..
email id:lahari.electra@gmail.com

Regards,
Lahari
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Seniors please evaluate my profile
X-70
XII-70
Btech-69 in Electrical Engineering .

Whether these scores are going to affect my chances at taking admission significantly or a GMAT score 700 will suffice
I am a fresher and planning to write my GMAT in 2013
please suggest me some good colleges and sources for my preparation
@adityag85
I have PMed you my email id. Please send me the soft copy of Powerscore CR bible, RC 99 and SC Grail.
Thanks in advance!

@flyhigh911
will you share some study materials for GMAT with me.
Thanks Saggy
@sandy_itshot
Hi all,
M also planning to take GMAT on june 2013.i was just looking for some previous papers of GMAT. Anyone can help in this regard?

@phirana Start with OG.. once you are thorough with the concepts there then start practicing from Manhattan...
http://www.myprepmate.com : Unlimited Free Practice for CAT and GMAT
Can anyone suggest me the best books for GMAT..??
I give as good as I get.
@rajnikhil With 3.5 years of experience.. I personally feel that your GMAT score needs to be a tad bit higher maybe 680-710 bracket would significantly boost your chances 600-650 is on the lower side (again a personal opinion). the profile is good though from what you have written
another piece of advice - in your applications please come up with a good reason behind leaving entrepreneurship and then pursuing MBA....highlight this well...
Hi I am from Hyderabad. I have about 3.5 yr exp. I used to work in a dotcom company but became an entrepreneur sometime back. I've worked at lead positions for considerable period even when I was doing job. I'm planning to take GMAT in Dec or Jan. Any idea about what my chances are for ISB with the above profile and a GMAT score of 600 to 650?
Hi I am from delhi and thinking to start for GMAT preparation .My aim is ISB .
I am still looking for some gud GMAT study material.Found OG mind blowing
@DN2686

thanxxxx
@DN2686
@nandkumar007 I guess you need more than an year of workex... but then again one cannot say.. so definitely try.... as for type of workex well i do not think they prefer one type of profile over the other.. they just prefer diversity
@sandy_itshot
hi ,,,,I m nand .....n i m also preparing 4 GMAT .....and i have experience only one year in account ,,so is it sufficient for ISB college ,,,,and in ISB which type of work experience is prefer
Hi Seniors,
Need help. I want to register for gmat online but i do need your help. I do have few query.
1. Can I register with my visa electron debit card.
2. For credit card will i need to give only my credit card number and the number at the back of the card only .Do i need to get a one time password from my card company as it is a online transaction.
Thanks . Would appreciate reply.
Nirmalya
Nirmalya Chakraborty ( 5 yrs exp as a Project Engineer Infrastructure and Project Control )

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

486 people follow this discussion.