About this discussion

Last updated

Author
VIVEK NAGPAL @vivek_mba10

Tags

GD-PI Prep @ 2009-10 (Discussions about Current Affairs/Interview Questions/GD)

Hi Puys :: , As we all know that most important written xams of our lives are about to end and the *decisive GDs* and Interviews will be starting somewhere in mid-January...:wow: SP Jain will be the front runner in the league to "call n tes...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 68   

hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose for the season.

moving it to the prep resources section for reference & closing this thread.

• 3 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Topic like

Eurp prob
American mediclaim bill
Greece e.t.c.

hi all

kindly discuss some latest topic here.

hi puys....
It is long time that i discussed stng on this thread..it started wid telangana issue and then everybody knows what has been achieved by this thread....
Many gud discussion have made and i hope it will continue and will be realy helpful in gd and pi{in m intrw whole telangana issue was discussed and i explained them well...as i had discussed it here}
Hope to have discussion on various topics in future ...
Thanks puys and all the best to all...rock where ever u are ......

Hello Friends

I would like to thank all of you for your support during GDPI prep. I have converted SPJIMR & NMIMS, Joining SPJIMR .
Congratulations to everyone for their converts.

Regards
Nishant Chawla

Vivek and Nitin...Nice to c that you guys are still around!! Actually i was gonna post the details of converts here..was just collecting them

Nishanth chawla- SP jain (mkting)
Satwick- IRMA
Sheeva Dubey- MICA
Manu - MICA
Amit basin -IIM A (Converted the only call :))
TJ -- GIM (WL)
Kumarbe (Saravanan) -- IIT-R
Somjeet -- IRMA
Vaninder-- IIM A

Update: Cyborg aka Nitin just made it to IIM-B

I got info abt few more people but cant recollect them :S

and the rest u guys have posted.... Anyway thats a really good conversion ratio among the regular participants!!! Actually we stopped by the time Cat results and IIM calls were out..Other wise we would have had more IIM batch mates amongst us :)

A bit sad to see some of them miss out also :(...Anyway i am sure they will make it some IIM or Harwards next year around!!!

ADB guys...
  • 2 Likes  
SP Jain 2010-12  

the discussion of separate state arises only when there is unequal development of different part of the states its solution is not in the division of one state into so many parts but in providing equal resources to each and every part of that state so that they can develop equally and no questation of separation will ever rise.but still if it is important for the development of that city or town it should be done without any hesitation.

Vivek and Nitin...Nice to c that you guys are still around!! Actually i was gonna post the details of converts here..was just collecting them

Satwick- IRMA
Sheeva Dubey- MICA
Manu - MICA
TJ -- GIM (WL)
Somjeet -- IRMA
Vaninder-- IIM A

and the rest u guys have posted.... Anyway thats a really good conversion ratio among the regular participants!!! Actually we stopped by the time Cat results and IIM calls were out..Other wise we would have had more IIM batch mates amongst us :)

A bit sad to see some of them miss out also :(...Anyway i am sure they will make it some IIM or Harwards next year around!!!

ADB guys...

Thanks alot for the info yaar....
Mazza aa gya yeh figures dekh ke..

On a lighter note,i request all my GD-PI friends to please vote for my Avatar in Poll here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/pagalguy-community-events-pg-meets/53332-2010-pagalguy-coolest-avatar-contest-16.html#post2071078
I need ur help to win guys.. :drinking:

Satwick- IRMA
Sheeva Dubey- MICA
Manu - MICA
TJ -- GIM (WL)
Somjeet -- IRMA
Vaninder-- IIM A

ADB guys...

• 4 Likes  

I've not converted anyhing yet Nitin...:drinking:
And people plz plz vote for my avatar at :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/pagalguy-community-events-pg-meets/53031-2010-pagalguy-coolest-avatar-contest-3.html#post2048642

Hi Puys,

As we can see that the thread was dormant owing it to tight GD-PI schedule, just wanted to tell all of you that some of the people from this thread have converted their calls and that too in premier istitutes..
(Will Keep this Post updated)

1. cyborg(Nitin)- 4 IIM calls
2. hariseez: SCMHRD
3. Shiva: FMS
4. murali: XLRI

Some Update:

1. cyborg(Nitin)- 4 IIM calls, IITB ( Converted ) , IIT Kgp ( Converted )
2. hariseez: SCMHRD ( Converted ), IITR ( Converted )
3. Shiva: FMS
4. murali: XLRI ( Converted ), IITB ( ?? )
5. Vivek : NITIE
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

241 people follow this discussion.