SHOW

Gaming anyone?

This thread is for those souls who enjoy playing videogames on any platform be it PS, Xbox or PC... My main purpose of starting this thread is a question I am planning a buy a new console for myself(a reward for not converting any call ... Read More »

Grid Autosport Online is amazing .

IIM Bangalore PGP 2014-16 My Steam profille : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027076432/
Why is this thread so dead Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Post about the latest games you've played or some interesting screenshots
  • 7Comments
  • Im regretting buying NFS rivals instead of Watchdogs :sp.... 10 Jun.
  • Arkham City.. Far Cry 3 .. :grin:. 01 Jul.
IIM Bangalore PGP 2014-16 My Steam profille : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027076432/
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
How can i play PES 13 multiplayer online?? I have this game installed in my computer !!splat
  • 4Comments
  • @Budokai001 :neutral_face: i have played fifa 10 throug.... 10 Jan.
  • You might need an original to do so ..... 10 Jan.
Lets Do this ! 
Budokai001
At IIM-B @Budokai001 1.3 k
Well then,im not sure buddy... I play many games online, and almost all requires an original ... You can play without original using hamachi and such servers afaik..
engg_harsh
Harsh ( 거친 ) @engg_harsh 14.0 k
@Budokai001 i have played fifa 10 through game ranger ...no idea abt this whether gme range has it or not...i dont think i need original gme for this..
Anybody interested in Killing some people, smashing some cars, riding them at its best !!
>
>.
>>
.>
>
GTA Man !! mgmgmg
  • 1 Like  
Lets Do this ! 
PayDay 2
The best co-op FPS ever
Team play absolutely critical to pull off difficult hiests
Try it out,you will love it once you get good friends in your team to play with....
  • 2 Likes  
Anyone here played old school RPGs like Dungeon Siege (2002 - Microsoft / gas powered games release) ? I have been on a look out for similar games... Any ideas?? mg
  • 3Comments
  • @Budokai001 I wanna play more RPGs like dungeon Siege (ne.... 10 Jan.
  • Nope.. :neutral_face: .. Ideas for what bro.. ?. 10 Jan.
Bassist, Gamer, Reader ! :D  
Budokai001
hmmmm im not sure about dungeon Siege ,but a good RPG with diff classes..few games off the top of my head that meet those criteria are Dragon Age ,Skyrim 5,Dark Souls..But these are games that came out in past 5 years.i think you are looking for older games,for which i have no idea about
Arun_Subhash
Arun Subhash @Arun_Subhash 943
@Budokai001 I wanna play more RPGs like dungeon Siege (needed ideas for that )... I don't like the new Diablo that much... wanted an rpg where I can have multiple players of different classes (e.g. sorcerer, archer, melee etc. ) as a clan in my single player campaign ...

How many CS and Hitman Lovers here ?? !! Watch this -

• 1 Like  
Lets Do this ! 
Forgot to post here but Left 4 dead 2 was free on steam on christmas.
  • 1 Like  
  • MildlyEvil. 05 Jan.
  • Yup , i got it :grin: ..what is your steam id bro. 05 Jan.
You learn more from failures than from success. Don't let it stop you. FAILURE BUILDS CHARACTER.
Totally Hooked to Borderlands 2... Awesome game-play , good story line ! and best of all -> open world (played 40 hrs+ and still can't see the end of it ) :mg:
  • 1 Like  
  • Ya it was one of the most highly rated games of 2012... .... 06 Jan.
  • It is kinda fantasy like which is why i avoided it . But .... 05 Jan.
Bassist, Gamer, Reader ! :D  
Arun_Subhash
Arun Subhash @Arun_Subhash 943
Ya it was one of the most highly rated games of 2012...
Budokai001
It is kinda fantasy like which is why i avoided it . But ratings are superb \m/
i played prince of persia again (warrior within) and defeated Dahaka this time instead of Kaileena....just wanted to share it here mg
  • 10Comments
  • Yeah i defeated both of em too. Something worth mentionin.... 19 Dec '13.
  • One of my classic favorites..and my most fav POP game..(y). 19 Dec '13.
  10 Comments
ny 1 up for counter strike clan? (preferably steam players)
  • Join the india group in steam . It has tons of players wh.... 16 Dec '13.
Only one who can make this a better place to live is, YOU!!
Budokai001
Join the india group in steam . It has tons of players who play CS
I'm gonna start Dark Souls this week...

I need suggestions on which class to start with...I'm tempted towards starting with Pyromancer....

@Budokai001 and other who have played it.....
  • @ChachaChoudhary Enlighten us on the good classes bro... .... 05 Dec '13.
  • I bought it only last week buddy :mg: . Crossed two che.... 05 Dec '13.
Cowboy from Hel(L) !  2013-15
Budokai001
@ChachaChoudhary Enlighten us on the good classes bro...
@sandman1991 Hmmm I remember reading that starting class doesnt really matter as we can change the level up perks to replicate any character
Budokai001
I bought it only last week buddy :mg: . Crossed two checkpoints till now
Ordered Battlefield 4
-> 64 players with guns,tanks,planes,helicopters,boats,jetski along with dynamically changing environment(Typhoon,high tides, skyscraper destruction ,destroying dams causing floods) - boy, this is gonna be EPIC :mg:
  • 4 Likes   23Comments
  • @Subsishere You wont be disappointed with GTA-5. Even I d.... 03 Dec '13.
  • @Budokai001 Hmmm...currently on a 2G net that's why can't.... 02 Dec '13.
  23 Comments
Satwinder
Satwinder Singh @Satwinder 11.3 k
Na, I havent completed GTA-5 yet. More like just 10% complete so far
Budokai001
@Satwinder Hope they release GTA 5 in early 2014 itself. 5 will be epic . You guys already completed ? what about online.. ?
Budokai001
^^ Ditto. I didn cross even 5-6 missions in GTA 4, felt very easy and boring . San andreas without cheats is very good,specially while trying to complete the side quests, like Getting all gold in Car and flight school !
Trying to land the jumbo commercial plane in a small air strip,fly the jet like a stunt plane under bridges upside down and such crazy stuff is what makes san andreas a class apart :mg:
Satwinder
Satwinder Singh @Satwinder 11.3 k
@Subsishere You wont be disappointed with GTA-5. Even I didnt like GTA-4 that much. But 5 is on another level
Subsishere
Subs S @Subsishere 88
@Budokai001 Hmmm...currently on a 2G net that's why can't go online for play. Will surely play online when I come across fast net. About GTA, me too a huge fan.. Completed Vice City and San Andreas.. I played San Andreas thrice... According to me, no other GTA installment can be compared to San Andreas... It is the best in terms of fun and even the missions are challenging... I think a game cannot be judged as great just for having good graphics.. GTA IV may have good graphics but it is way too dull and quite boring, I stopped playing it after the first 3-4 missions.. I get headache whenever I play it.. But San Andreas, the game surely deserves praise. You can give LA Noire a try, it's a detective game from Rockstar Games..Check the trailer in youtube..
Any AOE II fans here?
  • 3 Likes   24Comments
  • @Budokai001 Rise of nations was less competitive and not .... 30 Nov '13.
  • Age of mythology was good . Too small to like it for a lo.... 30 Nov '13.
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
  24 Comments
dark-phoenix
Shantanu Ray @dark-phoenix 4.8 k
@Budokai001 Maybe it was a bit too complicated for me. Just personal preferences mate.
Subsishere
Subs S @Subsishere 88
Personally I didn't like AOE III as well... Felt boring... Age of mythology wasn't just the perfect strategy game. It was good but also lame to an extent.
Budokai001
@dark-phoenix Can you tell me which part of Rise of Nations was boring mate.. ? I still play it ,the only game i have never got tired of
Subsishere
Subs S @Subsishere 88
@Budokai001 Rise of nations was less competitive and not nerve-wrecking as AOE series.. and it had a fast gameplay too.. I too quite didn't like it.
Budokai001
Age of mythology was good . Too small to like it for a long time though
Does anybody use moddingway mod with FIFA 14??Do you like it??
  • 3Comments
  • @coolmonty89 is here who plays fifa 14 :mg:. 21 Nov '13.
  • Try posting in Football Deux thread, i dont think anyone .... 21 Nov '13.
Budokai001
Try posting in Football Deux thread, i dont think anyone here plays FIFA. ...
I stopped with FiFA 09 as CR7 left ManUtd after that series

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

157 people follow this discussion.