SHOW

forget CAT....look beyond....you will find real wisdom....

• Created by @an_mba
Guys recently by chance I chanced upon director ram gopal varma's blog...rgvzoomin..and iam truly and absolutely amazed and awed by the sheer wisdom in there.....fantastic.....a completely different belief system.....fantastic pieces of wisdom abo... Read More »
why every other **** is opening anti CAT and anti MBA threads...
just leave us to ourselves... go to some spiritual blog and live a MEANINGFUL life
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE:

I believe that if you are constantly doing what you are doing just because you are told to do or because of your fear of tomorrow or because of commitments and responsibilities you would have truly lost the whole purpose of being alive.

My people keep telling me that I work too hard. In reality I never worked in my life. Work is something I define as what you have to do. But if you want to do it, it becomes a pleasure and I always did in my life only what I wanted to do. The trap of programming society puts us in and religion and morality create in us a guilt for whatever we love, and a fear of rejection and failure and the constant pressure of raising to expectations.

If all your work is geared towards securing yourself against failure and death why live at all?
  • 2 Likes  
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Wow! The 2nd MBA bashing thread of the month. The first being:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72012-mba-most-useless-degree-history.html

I have this feeling that since CAT starts just a few weeks from today, these threads are meant to reduce competition.

If one or two threads are good enough to reduce the competition I will say they were neva in competition
IIFT|| Batch of '13-'15||IMF(Student Council),Joint Media Coordinator
Wow! The 2nd MBA bashing thread of the month. The first being:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/72012-mba-most-useless-degree-history.html

I have this feeling that since CAT starts just a few weeks from today, these threads are meant to reduce competition.
  • 3 Likes  
PhD in Marketing (2012- ) Nanyang Business School, Singapore http://sites.google.com/site/shankha29/
If it's a "just" people would not try for repeated times despite (un)normalization attached to the system. You will find a lot of people who vowed back and took CAT even after clearing CAT at first place. Why do you know? Because it was everything except an IIM.

CAT is not just a test, it is more about determination, passion, hard work and self belief. These lessons are important to hue a path of better living as a human being,and it's not in terms of money.

thats what his blog says it is all programmed mindset of people.....where one does....another copies...another follows...n the circle continues...no one actually stops to think for himself what does he exactly wants from life.....I suspect that most people who continue to give cat are unable to find any alternative.....there are so many options....pilot,filmaker,sportsman,actor,photography,advertising,journalists,media......wats the fuss with cat........all because its a rat race.....and its india
If it's a "just" people would not try for repeated times despite (un)normalization attached to the system. You will find a lot of people who vowed back and took CAT even after clearing CAT at first place. Why do you know? Because it was everything except an IIM.

CAT is not just a test, it is more about determination, passion, hard work and self belief. These lessons are important to hue a path of better living as a human being,and it's not in terms of money.

kudos to love_cat...
plz takeover frm here ....nd bestow upon this poor soul some peace and wisdom
  • 1 Like  
looks like u ve never loved ur books....i dont wanna sound philosphical here so no more arguments...
will really remove all ur misconceptions someday...
To start with its not an attempt at anything but what i felt when i was going through his blog....to share with everyone......

you said some people are dying to get into IIM not for money,fame,but passion......hmmmm.........passion for what......for just cracking cat.....or really they are passionate about becoming a manager,growing a company.....if not money,fame,recognition...then what....charity towards a company by growing its business........

• 2 Likes  
IIFT|| Batch of '13-'15||IMF(Student Council),Joint Media Coordinator
passion to get education in the best B school of India...passion to work with the best minds of India...
nd u need to 1st understand the word passion and its connotations...
and by the way....look at the menotor here...RGV...he himself is such a big looser :)
his cinematic wrk reflects his potential nd his personality
had it been Abdul Kalam,Stephen Hawking or nyone else...people wud really like to heed...
isnt it????

passion to get education.....ok.....in an active life span of 50 years one spends half of it getting educated......by the age of 25....what afterwards....where to apply this massive education.....and how......or the purpose of life is only getting education....n dat too just for the sake of it......about RGV ....i guess he is highly underestimated most of the times.......you should check out his twitter and blog......and you will realise he is one of the finest and best minds....far more finer than all iim passouts put together.......
  • 1 Like  
To start with its not an attempt at anything but what i felt when i was going through his blog....to share with everyone......

you said some people are dying to get into IIM not for money,fame,but passion......hmmmm.........passion for what......for just cracking cat.....or really they are passionate about becoming a manager,growing a company.....if not money,fame,recognition...then what....charity towards a company by growing its business........

passion to get education in the best B school of India...passion to work with the best minds of India...
nd u need to 1st understand the word passion and its connotations...
and by the way....look at the menotor here...RGV...he himself is such a big looser :)
his cinematic wrk reflects his potential nd his personality
had it been Abdul Kalam,Stephen Hawking or nyone else...people wud really like to heed...
isnt it????
  • 7 Likes  
no grudges against u...but
some people r dying here to get into IIM not coz of money or fame or nything but bcoz its their passion...
nobdy is gonna give up at this point of time...
i wonder is there someone who is gonna pay attention to ur baseless nd frutile attempt.

• 2 Likes  
Guys recently by chance I chanced upon director ram gopal varma's blog...rgvzoomin..and iam truly and absolutely amazed and awed by the sheer wisdom in there.....fantastic.....a completely different belief system.....fantastic pieces of wisdom about life......

Go through the articles work and re-work and you would start hating CAT,MBA n all.......you will begin to realize its not worth it.....its simply mindless rat race...nothing at all.......real wisdom is not in cracking cat...its about realising that its not worth it......

no grudges against u...but
some people r dying here to get into IIM not coz of money or fame or nything but bcoz its their passion...
nobdy is gonna give up at this point of time...
i wonder is there someone who is gonna pay attention to ur baseless nd frutile attempt.
  • 2 Likes  
its not about giving up effort but its about not giving up life.....
or better would be watching one of his movies ..

m.b.a to door ki cheez hai .. kuch bhi karne ka dil nhi karega

on a serious note -- this thread serves no purpose ..

I won't give up the effort i've put in for the last 5-6 months for some article
  • 5 Likes  
ting ling ling ting ting ling ling
go through this article......Work | RGV Blog.......

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

5 people follow this discussion.