Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Oxymoron

Tags

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway \---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This primer is primarily meant for the newbies,old-but-still-not-comfortable,very-old...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 4 of 7   

@andy4u

when u login, is there a checkbox saying 'Remember Me'. if yes, pls ensure its checked and then try

There is this silly problem I have often faced.When i am posting a reply in any thread,it takes me some time to write the entire post.now,when i submit my post,i am asked to login again.When i do so,mostly all my hard work is gone(i.e. i"ll have to rewrite all that).Seldom,is the reply actually posted in the thread even after re-login.Hence,now i 1st have to write my reply in a notepad an keep a back-up.
May be there is some session time-out happening here,i wonder if that time-out period is very low(but i don't think it is so).But,what i am certain of is that i've faced this problem a lot many times and that too when i've used different systems.

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

thanks doston.
job done!

can i get to know how u guys add those link stuff.
the ones which lead directly to ur favored blogs /websites
along wid ur signature on pg.

plz help,will lessen my burden a bit to open oft
pages .

can any bdy plz tell that if i had started a new thread & i want to post the link to this new thread in my post on some other thread how can i do that?

how can i set my fonts n change them to bold letters or italacize them???
i tried th icons on top of th message box bt nothing changes...
i really dont know y. is it got something to do with how many posts u ve posted i.e as i m a newbie so i cannot use these features.....
also is the signature size limited to 350 chars only or it gradually increases with th degree of pagalpan??

To make bold and italicise some text, select the text and use the shortcuts ctrl+b for bold and ctrl+i for italics. The effect can be seen only after you de-select the selected text.

how can i set my fonts n change them to bold letters or italacize them???
i tried th icons on top of th message box bt nothing changes...
i really dont know y. is it got something to do with how many posts u ve posted i.e as i m a newbie so i cannot use these features.....
also is the signature size limited to 350 chars only or it gradually increases with th degree of pagalpan??

cool_manav Says
hi dere. plz guide me how can i start a new thread & how can i make contacts with pgs

starting a new thread is simple
just go to ur user cp and there click on new thread.
but i wld like to add that open threads which u think will add value.
and u make contacts with fellow pgitites by clicking on their nick, a drop down wld appear there select send a private message.

hi dere. plz guide me how can i start a new thread & how can i make contacts with pgs

Hi..

Is there any way to change a thread's title started by yourself (me)? I can't find any tools for that.. I think that i still have a lot to learn about being a pagal..

Raj.

PM any of the Mods for the same with the thread link and stating a valid reason for renaming! :smile:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

60 people follow this discussion.