About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Oxymoron

Tags

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway

For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway \---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This primer is primarily meant for the newbies,old-but-still-not-comfortable,very-old...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 7   
latasinghal Says
i hve heard dat der is sum sort of discussn forum in di site.bt m unable 2 trace it out.......can sun1 plz hlp me hw 2 luk 4 d discussn forum?

Erm...

What exactly are you doing? And where have you put this post?

The discussion forum is where you've put your question. Just search for what you want, and it'll be there.

Regards,
Grondmaster
I have a small suggestion. This thread and along with many threads that are targeted for all the new joinees should also be put in FAQ section. They can be asked to go thru them so as to understand what this forum is all about.

Also if possible i would like to see this thread as Sticky in ALL sections

Gr8 work Oxy,QE and Khota

i hve heard dat der is sum sort of discussn forum in di site.bt m unable 2 trace it out.......can sun1 plz hlp me hw 2 luk 4 d discussn forum?
guys, how to delete my psot in a thread??

i dint find any option apart from editing...

You cannot delete your posts. Send a PM to the mods OR click on the "report bad post" button on the left hand bottom side of your post to do the same whenever required.

Check this as well:
http://www.pagalguy.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_read_and_post
  • 2 Likes  

guys, how to delete my psot in a thread??

i dint find any option apart from editing...

• 1 Like  

hi all ,
i was trying to put my avatar , but was'nt able to do so . After I click d save changes option , d screen gets refreshed but does'nt show d avatar . why so???
Also , i checked out d pics size ,it is 2.66kb in size and i dont think it exceeds d max. limit of 80 by 80 pixels. mods plss help

I feel, as soon as a new registration takes place, that newbie should be a subscriber of this thread BY DEFAULT until he/she turns into trainee pagal.
OR All the points written in this guide should be mailed to his mailbox plus whenever he logs in, a message in PG way, asking the user if he has gone thru the guide should be displayed until he becomes trainee regardless of his mastery over the tools.
What say?

Hey guys...

I have a query though m nt very sure that whether this is the right thread for it or not so pls forgive me in case u find it to be wierd.....
How can one stop some one from posting (block) a particular user on the thread which started by him?

let me make it simpler...
Mr. A started one thread....Mr. B posted something against the general interest of that thread.... NOw since "A" started that thread, can he block "B" from posting on that thread? and also can he delete any posts by "B" on that thread?....

pls reply asap!
thanks..

Nopes... the option for such a block does not exist. Mr. A will not be able to block B. This option - and that of locking threads - is available to only Moderators.

However, if you feel that Mr. B has been very wrong in posting, or is breaking forum rules by the post, you can use the 'Report Bad Post' option which is the red button on each post to send a message to all moderators who'll then take corrective action.

Another option is to find which mod is online (Check for bold blue/red names in the who's online list on the forum homepage) and send them a PM.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Hey guys...

I have a query though m nt very sure that whether this is the right thread for it or not so pls forgive me in case u find it to be wierd.....
How can one stop some one from posting (block) a particular user on the thread which started by him?

let me make it simpler...
Mr. A started one thread....Mr. B posted something against the general interest of that thread.... NOw since "A" started that thread, can he block "B" from posting on that thread? and also can he delete any posts by "B" on that thread?....

pls reply asap!
thanks..

hi
all

i just logged into this

iam an MBA from B school and working with a Infrastructure company as a mangement trainee(hr) from one year.Iam planning to take Gmat Next year with solid 2 years experience.and iam about to start ,for it so can you please give the neccesary input .frankly saying iam zero at information on gmat.so please become a virtual teachers guides etc and make me come out of good colours in life.
looking for great reponse fro you

satya vegi
:wow:

@andy4u

when u login, is there a checkbox saying 'Remember Me'. if yes, pls ensure its checked and then try

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

59 people follow this discussion.