About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 797   

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic. A carload of Swaggers, young, loud Man Utd fans, shouting and singing , with posters of Van Persie in their hands "Man Utd for life" spray painted on theside, was stopped next to me.Suddenly, they yelled, " Glory Glory Man Utd " and tookoff before the light changed.Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through theintersection and ran directly over their car, crushing itcompletely and killing everyone in it.For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man...that could have been me !"So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

• 6 Likes   5 Comments
  • @boomboy hehe..........okk bud :beers: :beers:. 07 Apr.
  • hahaha n1 :joy:. 08 Apr.
Mana ki Andhera ghana hai...lekin diya jalana kaha mana hai. 
Radamel Falcao reignites his goal-scoring form with help from Virar fast in Mumbai
Radamel Falcao reignites his goal-scoring form with help from Virar fast in Mumbai
Mumbai. It has been seven months since the deadline day swoop by Manchester United for Columbian hitman Radamel Falcao. A loan deal worth £6 million for Man United and an astronomical salary of £280,000 per week for Falcao has all been going down the drain at the moment.

Posted by ajinkya7 on Faking News

• 4 Likes   10 Comments
  • @sherjil yea.. long tym.. all fn..hws u?. 08 Apr.
  • @mind-at-work Sab chakachak :D. 11 Apr.
'The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up'... Come on fighter.. Never give up..
mind-at-work
sia @mind-at-work 3,890

@sherjil yea.. long tym.. all fn..hws u?

https://youtu.be/6EilV9vgaEY

@Budokai001  @boomboy  @mind-at-work  @chelseaboy 

Guyss...Watch this reverberating documentary...

• 3 Likes  
  • @Budokai001 @boomboy @mind-at-work @chelseaboy. 30 Mar.
  • Seems too big, at home and hence cant afford to watch tha.... 02 Apr.
'The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up'... Come on fighter.. Never give up..
Budokai001
Budokai 001 @Budokai001 1,618

Seems too big, at home and hence cant afford to watch that .. Will watch that soon

Shame on u Wayne Rooney !!!

• 6 Comments
  • Take a chill pill :stuck out tongue:. 27 Mar.
Cat- 95.88 , Nmat -216 , Snap- 99.01 || Sbi Po Rejected  

!!!!el clasico nyt puys!!!!   

go for it RM   we want hattrick  

@Fizz_Sid @burnett @Yambeye wats d prediction?

• 3 Likes   9 Comments
  • barca is winning this one.. I hope RM conjures something .... 22 Mar.
  • barca is strong and are playing good.....hope real comes .... 22 Mar.
dream with open eyes to make them real...
Yambeye
Ajinkya Karnik @Yambeye 187

barca is winning this one.. I hope RM conjures something spectacular... Atleast that will keep the la liga race alive.. 2-1 barca...my prediction... also tonite liverpool vs united...! 

Sahil248
I Know Nothing @Sahil248 207

barca is strong and are playing good.....hope real comes out of its recent dip in form

Top of the table and still whining. You can't buy class.                  

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2015/03/19/9957792/chelsea-awarded-an-abnormally-low-a...

Chelsea awarded an 'abnormally low' amount of penalties - Goal.com
Chelsea awarded an 'abnormally low' amount of penalties - Goal.com
The Blues have been awarded just two spot-kicks during the 2014-15 Premier League campaign, with the last one coming over four-and-a-half months ago Chelsea have highlighted the lack of penalties they have been awarded this season in an article - entitled "Penalty puzzle" - posted on their official website.

Goal.com

• 3 Likes   9 Comments
  • Wen is the el classico i mean is it at ist 1:30 am?. 22 Mar.
  • @chelseaboy yup at 1.30. 22 Mar.
chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2,815

Wen is the el classico i mean is it at ist 1:30 am?

mind-at-work
sia @mind-at-work 3,890

@chelseaboy yup at 1.30

Wow, talk about low confidence . Never expected such a comment from this man. 

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2015/03/18/9942542/arsenal-might-be-better-off-in-the-...

Arsenal might be better off in the Europa League, admits Wenger - Goal.com
Arsenal might be better off in the Europa League, admits Wenger - Goal.com
The Gunners manager admits that five years of elimination in the last 16 of the Champions League is growing frustrating, with a habit developing of first-leg failure Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits that his side might be better off playing in the Europa League than the Champions League.

Goal.com

• 1 Like   34 Comments
  • But I get your point about the politics. I didn't know ab.... 20 Mar.
  • Thank you,for seeing the light! :grin:. 23 Mar.
| Football | Manchester United | Cristiano Ronaldo | PC Gaming | Formula 1 | Lotus | Scuderia Ferrari | Kimi Raikkonen | Books | 
boomboy
Puy_ Fawkes @boomboy 409

But I get your point about the politics. I didn't know about this. Even I thought that why Real; a team which has 2-3 players of top quality in every position,  play with only one top CF. I thought something was fishy. Now, I get the reason why. thnx for the enlightenment.

bharatkoundinya
Koundinya Bharat @bharatkoundinya 10

Thank you,for seeing the light!

Indian woman playing in Tottenham Hotspurs . No idea how she got such stamina being an Indian

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/interview-tanvie-hans-india-tottenham-hotspur-ladies

Interview with Tanvie Hans - "It's been 2 years with Tottenham Hotspur and I couldn't be happier"
Interview with Tanvie Hans - "It's been 2 years with Tottenham Hotspur and I couldn't be happier"
Women's football in our country needed a voice of reason before it sunk further into oblivion, into a lethal mix of regressive emotion, pride and honour. Neither of them, needless to say, is good for an individual who harbours ambitions of making a name through it.

Sportskeeda

• 2 Likes  
| Football | Manchester United | Cristiano Ronaldo | PC Gaming | Formula 1 | Lotus | Scuderia Ferrari | Kimi Raikkonen | Books | 

This is big news . Pellegrini could well be on his way out unless he does some miracle day after in UCL.

I have become a big fan of Koeman this season ,so much that i always try to watch Southampton matches these days 

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/england/2015/03/17/9906642/koeman-i-want-to-manage-barcelona-o...

Koeman: I want to manage Barcelona one day but Manchester City have my number - Goal.com
Koeman: I want to manage Barcelona one day but Manchester City have my number - Goal.com
The Dutchman says his connections with the Catalan giants run deep but also suggests he is well placed to succeed Manuel Pellegrini if he leaves Southampton boss Ronald Koeman admits he would love to manage former club Barcelona one day - but hints he would also be open to succeeding Manuel Pellegrini at Manchester City.

Goal.com

• 3 Likes   6 Comments
  • @manowar understood, senpai. i'm new here..... 18 Mar.
spike07
piccolo @spike07 5

@manowar understood, senpai. i'm new here....

None
  • 2 Likes   7 Comments
  • @Budokai001 and @boomboy Whenever I play with the frien.... 13 Mar.
  • LOL, yeah. But even when playing with strange new guys I .... 14 Mar.
Yambeye
Ajinkya Karnik @Yambeye 187

@Budokai001  and @boomboy  Whenever I play with the friends or even ppl new to me on Turfs or beaches in Mumbai.. every1 wants to play in the mid or any creative position in midfield.. infact playing upfront is the most unpreferred position nw.. every1 is striving to play deeper.. infact the keeper gets to have more touches than a striker.. Well thats the case with rink mostly 6 on 6/5 on 5 games... Havent played 11 on 11 for abt 2 years nw.. :0 

boomboy
Puy_ Fawkes @boomboy 409

LOL, yeah. But even when playing with strange new guys I eventually got that position, so i was *not to sound arrogant* GOOD. Pace and trickery..... Almost a false nine you can say... Like a Jeremy Menez and benzema combo.  

Yeah Its become a culture, more creative players rather than pure strikers. now everyone wants to be a CR7/neymar/Messi or Ozil/Silva/Iniesta etc rather than a Lewandowski or Aguero. It is mostly because of the need to be more involved rather than waiting forever for chances to drop as a stiker.

Even I dropped back mostly to help the midfield instead of running of the ball. But yeah 5 on 5-6 on 6 was what we started with. But as the evening wore on, it would turn out  to be 13 on 13 or something like that. So I played striker/winger at the start then drop to midfield or even goalkeeper so as to be involved and also to kick some people.  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

32097 people follow this discussion.