About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 526   

Copa del Rey 2014

CAT'13 99.7 XAT'14 98.5 NMAT 209 SNAP 96.8 CET 99.64 || Calls : IIM C,K,S, new ones , MDI, IIT B, XLRI || Converts : XLRI BM || Rejects : IIM C,K,S, new ones , MDI, IIT B, XLRI HRM

Barca to say Tata to TATA!
To go after Klopp ..!! mg

• 1 Like   31 Comments
  • @bhuki_bakri Bro while saying our team i didnot included .... 16 Apr.
  • @messicat My preference in EPL is towards ManCity. Purely.... 16 Apr.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one.
PUNTERABU
GAURAV SHARMA @PUNTERABU 23
@bhuki_bakri Bro while saying our team i didnot included you...And i you hatred towards manu is understandable because manu is most successful team in BPL so many people like you are envy of our success ... And one bad season does not make a team or manger unsuccessful.. WE will back MOYES nad he will win EPL title next season with this same team ... YOU GUYS CAN HAVE YOUR JURGEN KLOPP WE DON't need him
bhuki_bakri
_ _ @bhuki_bakri 133
@messicat My preference in EPL is towards ManCity. Purely out of love for Yaya Toure, D Silva and Kun Aguero.
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

10 Games in a row! Pinch me now. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C #Gerrarddicted

• 6 Likes   23 Comments
  • ye sugar daddy club MANC ne aake saara equation bigad diy.... 14 Apr.
  • It's high time Arsenal bought a good Striker!! Look at Li.... 14 Apr.
Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
Sherjil
Sherjil Islam @Sherjil 6,392
ye sugar daddy club MANC ne aake saara equation bigad diya hai EPL ka...har saal ek oldie ki bali leta hai, shayad is saal do ki ho
Calvin4ever
if only @Calvin4ever 469
It's high time Arsenal bought a good Striker!! Look at Liverpool. That's the difference.

CAUSE- A L'pool win over City

EFFECT--chelsea back in title Race

#GAMEON
  • 5 Likes   4 Comments
  • Lets hope we bounce back :smiley:. 13 Apr.
  • Watch out!! I bet for a 4-2 to liverpool [or atleast a .... 13 Apr.
Have to do it !!!
@MANC-LONDON Hello sir, I am waiting for you at Anfield. :D
  • 1 Like  
CAT 2013 : 98.93 NMAT 221 IIFT 50.83 SNAP 98.95 XAT 97.xx ( DM 67.xx :( ) Calls : IIFT, NMIMS,SIBM P, IIM S, IIT B , NITIE , MDI, Baby IIMs. Skipped: NMIMS, IITB, Baby IIMs, NITIE|| Converts : IIFT D, SIBM P and counting :D

Casillas to Arsenal

• EL O EL. 12 Apr.
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money. :)

Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich, 2014 UEFA Champions League semifinals: Clash of the titans

• 5 Likes   13 Comments
  • @conquerer1 yes bro !! I am a worried man today. Injuries.... 12 Apr.
  • @conquerer1 arsenal fans need to be worried :disappointed:. 12 Apr.
conquerer1
vicky @conquerer1 2,937
@conquerer1 yes bro !! I am a worried man today. Injuries and poor form have derailed our season.

Any predictions for tonight's CL matches??

My prophecy : 2-1 to FCB and 3-0 to Der FCB

CAT'13 99.7 XAT'14 98.5 NMAT 209 SNAP 96.8 CET 99.64 || Calls : IIM C,K,S, new ones , MDI, IIT B, XLRI || Converts : XLRI BM || Rejects : IIM C,K,S, new ones , MDI, IIT B, XLRI HRM

hats off to BVB .. were really close and went down fighting ... :)

• 1 Like  
  • Huge respect for BVB and Jurgen Klopp. One just can't hat.... 09 Apr.
  • Real Madrid may be expensive but BvB is priceless. Respec.... 09 Apr.
why do we fall ?? => "So that we could learn to pick ourselves up again"   DT '14 
Ragha215
Raghavendar R @Ragha215 19
Huge respect for BVB and Jurgen Klopp. One just can't hate this guy.
manowar
MANOWAR @manowar 365
Real Madrid may be expensive but BvB is priceless. Respect...

This is Chelsea, We dont Brag we Do the Business..

Chelsea till i Die..

• 6 Likes   12 Comments
  • HA ha probably hiding somewhere, this is beauty of Sports.... 09 Apr.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Where are those HATE-LIST.... 09 Apr.
Have to do it !!!
chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2,667
HA ha probably hiding somewhere, this is beauty of Sports never say never
Bashhike
abhishek mitra @Bashhike 263
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Where are those HATE-LISTS now. #KTBFFH

Remember Puys this is Chelsea, Never count us out

Thats wat i cal a Performance..

#ktbffh

• 1 Like  
Have to do it !!!

Anyone excited about the BVB vs RMD match tonight??!
Return of the LEWANDOSKIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Can he do it again? He probably won't. One can't help but dream....

• 1 Like   19 Comments
  • @burnett both BM n Barca are gonna get knocked off in the.... 08 Apr.
  • yeah.. wishful thinker i'm ! :neutral: .. though I hate.... 08 Apr.
skks
swetank sinha @skks 1,427
@burnett both BM n Barca are gonna get knocked off in the Quarters :angel: :splat:
burnett
Chris Burnett @burnett 4,237
yeah.. wishful thinker i'm ! :neutral: .. though I hate RM to the core ! :angry:

really want to see BM or Barca kicking their ass in near future @skks

Hello, i am new to this thread and going through the posts I see mostly EPL stuff. The EPL may be the most watched and popular football league in the world, but personally I feel it is the most overrated and is less talented than La Liga and the Bundesliga.
Any La Liga/Bundesliga fans around??

• 21 Comments
  • I find the relegation battles to be more exciting than th.... 08 Apr.
  • @bhuki_bakri i have a different opinion.....i personaly l.... 08 Apr.
manowar
MANOWAR @manowar 365
I find the relegation battles to be more exciting than the title race. Proper down to the wire stuff in every league.
Was fun to watch QPR go down last season. (even though their wage budget was greater than that of Borussia Dortmund) Proof that the Bundesliga (and Germany in general) is more efficient. Given the same resources, the Bundesliga club made it to the UCL final.
skks
swetank sinha @skks 1,427
@bhuki_bakri i have a different opinion.....i personaly like the EPL more because it is more compettive than the other leagues.

itna sannata kyun hai bhai...Chelsea fans kidhar hain?? Do or die situation at stamford bridge, I still back Chelsea to do the unthinkable, IMO they did a world of good by scoring a precious away goal. Can they make it count?? fingers crossed

• 2 Likes   19 Comments
  • And then there is this : www.101greatgoals.com/blo.... 08 Apr.
  • @MANC-LONDON congrats...you are not alone. 08 Apr.
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

578 people follow this discussion.