PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 800   

if you require original player jerseys, uppers and club jackets , epl , la liga , bundes liga , seriea a, national jerseys. At reasinable price

Inbox me.

• We courier to delhi , mumbai , hyderabad , indore , bangl.... 14 May.
anuragsarode
Anurag Sarode @anuragsarode 2

We courier to delhi , mumbai , hyderabad , indore , banglore , chennai ,pune

RM vs Juventus !!! wats d prediction guys??? 

@burnett @Fizz_Sid @Harmeet89 @Sherjil  @Yambeye 

Hala Madrid   

• 9 Comments
  • sherjil maaro is @prateeksinha04 ko :sneaky: :punch:. 14 May.
  • Ab kuch kahega to pitai khayega @mind-at-work :grin:. 15 May.
dream with open eyes to make them real...
mind-at-work
sia @mind-at-work 3,905

sherjil maaro is @prateeksinha04 ko :sneaky:  

Sherjil
Sherjil Islam @Sherjil 6,768

Ab kuch kahega to pitai khayega @mind-at-work 

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Transfer Talk and Rumours Thread  

Lets have a single thread for all the transfer news for the upcoming weeks :) 

• 1 Like   92 Comments
  • So Falcao to Chelsea could become a reality with Jose an .... 08 Jun.
  • I like Podolski but he won't get playing time for Arsenal.... 09 Jun.
| Football | Manchester United | Cristiano Ronaldo | PC Gaming | Formula 1 | Lotus | Scuderia Ferrari | Kimi Raikkonen | Books | 
Budokai001
Budokai 001 @Budokai001 1,697

So Falcao to Chelsea could become a reality with Jose an admirer of him admitting that they are looking for striker.@chelseaboy  Would you be happy with him in your squad ? 

boomboy
Puy_ Fawkes @boomboy 485

I like Podolski but he won't get playing time for Arsenal. Don't know what will happen to be honest. Hope he can find a decent Bundesliga club as his game is more suited to a less physical league.

Falcao to Chelsea is on because of his agent Jorge Mendez, who makes sure his players sign for Chelsea or Real. He made sure Costa went to Chelsea, so maybe he thinks Chelsea owe him one.

Arsenal fans , Learn something from Chelsea fans we even applaud our fierceiest rivals, N u cant even applaud ur Ex..

#NoClass

• 20 Comments
  • Well, I don't know about a rejuvenated City team. i don't.... 13 May.
  • Mourinho invites Schurrle to last game to celebrate title.... 15 May.
boomboy
Puy_ Fawkes @boomboy 485

Well, I don't know about a rejuvenated City team. i don't think buying 5-6 players in one window does anyone any good. We'll see.  

Budokai001

Mourinho invites Schurrle to last game to celebrate title win .. Mourinho can be sweet sometimes too :D 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32740747

How good is this player Depay?? Is mata Leaving then?

• 26 Comments
  • Yayyy ! Finally we found someone whom we can hopefully ca.... 11 May.

" They know how I think but they don't know what my players think"

Joseph Pep Guardiola

• 2 Likes  
S[he] [be]lie[ve]d 

Premier League club's financial health 

Leicester wages are 130% of income ..wth...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3016432/Club-club-guide-Premier-League-s-financial...

Club-by-club guide to the Premier League's financial health
Club-by-club guide to the Premier League's financial health
Wages: £166.4m (56% of income) Healthy revenues easily cover 'good debt' borrowed for stadium. Will allow regular star buys like Alexis Sanchez. Income: £116.9m (MD £12.8m, TV £72.7m, Com £31.4m) Continue to struggle on the pitch after budget cuts by Randy Lerner, whose loans keep them afloat. Dread the drop.

Mail Online

• Swansea, Tottenham : No debt :astonished:. 08 May.
  • Commercial Top 3 Man Utd - £189.3m Man City - £165.8m .... 08 May.
| Football | Manchester United | Cristiano Ronaldo | PC Gaming | Formula 1 | Lotus | Scuderia Ferrari | Kimi Raikkonen | Books | 
Budokai001

Swansea, Tottenham : No debt

Budokai001

Commercial Top 3

Man Utd - £189.3m

Man City - £165.8m

Chelsea - £109m

City second is so surprising .I bet the merchandising part of commercial wont be big,so must be some big sponsorship money due to their PL wins.

Manchester United sign Memphis Depay  

Which small club is happy to sell their star player ?Below are some wonderful words from them...Just fantastic 

"We are very proud of this upcoming transfer, which happened very quickly," said PSV's technical manager Marcel Brands.

"Memphis has gone through all the teams of the PSV youth academy and has played an important part in winning the title this year. He's a wonderful exponent of our training and will make a nice transition to a magnificent club in a beautiful competition.

"Football-wise, we lose obviously a fantastic player, which is of great value to the team. But PSV grants him this wonderful step."

• 4 Likes  

Who's the boss Neuer eh??

• 1 Like   3 Comments
  • Messi was the messiah for the Barcelona.... 07 May.
  • Pep had Barca in his basket till the magician weaved his .... 07 May.
amit_amj
amit reddevil @amit_amj 70

Messi was the messiah for the Barcelona...

Budokai001

Pep had Barca in his basket till the magician weaved his magic with his 3 back... Even a 2-0 would've given some hope for the return fixture..

Barca vs Bayern, Battle of Total Football going on!!

Chelsea fans must be watching it and wondering what sport is this!!

• 4 Likes  
  • 0-0 half time.. 07 May.
  • Other Pl teams would be watching that and wondering ' Whe.... 08 May.
One day when the glory comes, it will be ours 
chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2,881

Other Pl teams would be watching that and wondering ' When will our chance come '

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

45257 people follow this discussion.