About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 794   
None
  • 9 Likes  
  • Arsenal's mascot is a dinosaur not a cannon, everton's a .... 27 Jan.
  • Well yeah i didn mean just mascot. Cannon is associated w.... 27 Jan.
| Football | Formula 1 | PC Gaming | Books | Manchester United | Kimi Raikkonen | .... That's everthing about me 
gunner9
gunner9 @gunner9 15

Arsenal's mascot is a dinosaur not a cannon, everton's a elephant not a toffee and city's an alien couple.

Budokai001
Budokai 001 @Budokai001 1,546

Well yeah i didn mean just mascot. Cannon is associated with Arsenal and boat for City .. Take a better look at their logos

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAH! City you do not deserve to win the league this year!

Chelsea vs City on the 31st is going to be one EPIC match. can not wait for us to regain a 8 point lead.

• 3 Likes   7 Comments
  • ok yea that wasn't weird at all.. 19 Jan.
  • @deepu Ha Ha.. I never thought i would love an arsenal pl.... 19 Jan.
Knowledge is power. 
procrastinator17
above and beyond @procrastinator17 753

ok yea that wasn't weird at all.

chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2,790

@deepu Ha Ha.. I never thought i would love an arsenal player first fabregas now him..

MANC survives......      title race is wide open.. thanks to both lampard and chelsea...  :-p  

• 6 Likes  
13 sess :-cat-86.xx,nmat-206,snap-81.. 14sess cat-88.68,snap-86.xx,nmat-209,xat-85.09 

Has Harry Kane finally come of age !   Wow .. 

Where are those who said Chelsea were gonna sail away with the BPL ? 

Always believed unless a team has 7-8 points, anything is possible in BPL .BPL top 4 is wide open again ! Good luck to all the teams for the second half of season !

• 2 Likes  
  • I never said they would sail away, i said that they have.... 02 Jan.
  • Yeah , never expected Spurs to even score after they conc.... 02 Jan.
| Football | Formula 1 | PC Gaming | Books | Manchester United | Kimi Raikkonen | .... That's everthing about me 
boomboy
Puy_ Fawkes @boomboy 365

I never said they would sail away,  i said that they have a better chance than manc.  But i guess you were not talking about me.  BTW this wad unexpected to say the least.  :P

Budokai001

Yeah , never expected Spurs to even score after they conceded first ..Awesome match 

A strong team, a fantastic manager, and just 1 loss so far. They really have a good chance to do the quadruple.

Evaluating Chelsea's Quadruple Chances 2014/15
Evaluating Chelsea's Quadruple Chances 2014/15
In the three games they have played so far, they weren't tested by any real tough opposition and have progressed to the semi-finals with much ease. They face a struggling Liverpool in the two-legged semi-final and should have no major problems progressing to the final scheduled to take place on March 1, 2015 at Wembley.

Sportskeeda

• 1 Like   31 Comments
  • ^^ Yea right as if they dont have any competition . Lets .... 01 Jan '15.
Budokai001

^^ Yea right as if they dont have any competition . Lets see how the BPL ends 

Henry retires.....What a career he had!!

#Legend

• 5 Likes  
  • A true gooner. 17 Dec '14.
  • King. 30 Dec '14.
One day when the glory comes, it will be ours 

What if Dortmund wins champions league and gets relegated in their league ?

• 3 Comments
  • @rats91 they won the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE that year.. 16 Dec '14.
  • Yes, my bad. But you got the point.. 16 Dec '14.
Every tried !ever failed ! Try harder ! Fail better ! 
procrastinator17

@rats91 they won the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE that year.

rats91
Ratish Ramachandran @rats91 219

Yes, my bad. But you got the point.

So its manc vs barca.... wishing a mental & physical strength to barca...  :-p  

• 1 Like   4 Comments
  • suarez agar fhir se kata to kasam se **** dunga... :st.... 16 Dec '14.
  • Hahaha ! He has received medical help ! Even we barca fan.... 16 Dec '14.
13 sess :-cat-86.xx,nmat-206,snap-81.. 14sess cat-88.68,snap-86.xx,nmat-209,xat-85.09 
MANC-LONDON
waka waka @MANC-LONDON 617

suarez agar fhir se kata to kasam se **** dunga...  

mrsunnysantosh
sunny santosh @mrsunnysantosh 853

Hahaha ! He has received medical help ! Even we barca fans are always worried ! Hopefully he won't

Paris v Chelsea, Shakhtar v Bayern, Schalke v Real Madrid, Basel v Porto, Manchester City v Barcelona, Juventus v Dortmund, Leverkusen v Atlético, Arsenal v Monaco

• 2 Likes   13 Comments
  • true but if we could beat them with the team we had last .... 16 Dec '14.
  • A personal opinion...............When it comes to excitem.... 16 Dec '14.
procrastinator17

true but if we could beat them with the team we had last season I am sure we can do much better this time around. that being said it'll definitely be an exciting tie

Sahil248
I Know Nothing @Sahil248 207

A personal opinion...............When it comes to excitement, none can match the PSG - Chelsea clash.........but Barca - ManC could be the one to watch out for if all the players of both the teams are fit to play............would also love to see a fit and rejuvenated Dortmund give Juventus a run for their money

@lilmessi @haneef4 this is the thread

• 1 Like  
  • thanks. 15 Dec '14.
Every tried !ever failed ! Try harder ! Fail better ! 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

23682 people follow this discussion.