About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 792   

King Leo is now officially the leading goal scorer in LA liga history at the age of 27 ! Hail Leo messi /\

• 1 Like  
Every tried !ever failed ! Try harder ! Fail better ! 

Be afraid Man United be very afraid. Any predictions guys ? #ARSMUN

• 1 Like   16 Comments
  • Unfortunately,that has been the Arsenal story for the pas.... 23 Nov '14.
Budokai001
Budokai 001 @Budokai001 1,489

Unfortunately,that has been the Arsenal story for the past decade...

Good luck to all you football fans here writing CAT tomorrow and next weekend Stay cool and bell the CAT

IIM-B 2014-16 | Forum for Industrial Interaction Club 
None
  • 4 Likes  
IIM-B 2014-16 | Forum for Industrial Interaction Club 

Any Dortmund fan here? And anyone apart from @MANC-LONDON supporting City in tomorrow's derby day clash ?

• 6 Comments
  • Ha Ha Ha. 02 Nov '14.
S[he] [be]lie[ve]d 

Oh that felt like a winner !!!! Ripping the shirt off ,red card . last minute red card ,a bulletheader and a point blank range shoot to make it 1 each !! That's how we do it Manchester united 1 - Chelsea 1 we are back !!!

• 1 Like  
Cat 2013 89. 73 ,iift gone 35.01_ xat  and tiss remaining 

city fans whtsuppppp !!!!  :-)  :-) 

• 8 Comments
  • pressure for cls ,studies,presentation to hoga hi at iim..... 04 Oct '14.
  • Hi @MANC-LONDON All set for tomorrow's Derby day :grin:. 01 Nov '14.
13 sess :-cat-86.xx,nmat-206,snap-81.. 14sess cat-88.68,snap-86.xx,nmat-209,xat-85.09 
MANC-LONDON
waka waka @MANC-LONDON 612

pressure for cls ,studies,presentation to hoga hi at iim..  make full use of "party iim"

Sherjil
Sherjil Islam @Sherjil 6,500

Hi @MANC-LONDON  All set for tomorrow's Derby day  

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with United?? Seriously...after all sorts of analysis over a year, I am still clueless!! 

• 8 Comments
  • I think united dont have central midfielders, if fletcher.... 22 Sep '14.
  • United desperately need Howard Webb back :stuck out tongue:. 23 Sep '14.
S[he] [be]lie[ve]d 
chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2,763

I think united dont have central midfielders, if fletcher and carrick were in their prime most of things would be sorted. spending money is not enough one should spend smart..

public_enemy
Arsene Wenger @public_enemy 81

United desperately need Howard Webb back

Wrote a sports article after a pretty long time! A preview of the upcoming match between Man City and Chelsea. Feedback appreciated!

http://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/manchester-city-vs-chelsea-five-point-preview

Manchester City vs Chelsea - Five point preview
Manchester City vs Chelsea - Five point preview
The 'little horse' of last season, and clearly the 'big horse' this season, Chelsea have had a scintillating start to this season with 4 wins in 4 games. With Chelsea having one of the best transfer windows in recent years, they clearly have a world class squad at their disposal.

Posted by Vineeth Poojary on Sportskeeda

• 2 Likes  

Any Leeds United Fans here?

• i follow leeds results... 15 Sep '14.
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money. :)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

15704 people follow this discussion.