About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@coolbryan_love

Tags

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 794   
Bassist, Gamer, Reader ! :D  

Liverpool deserved to win last night !! that offside decision hahaha ! some thing is wrong with the linesmen at etihad ! same thing happened for us (arsenal) ..Liverpool created many chances! but couldnt convert some !! Good match to watch for neutrals !!

• 3 Comments
  • the scoreline still reads MANC 2 - 1 Liverpool (FT). 27 Dec '13.
  • referee & linesmen look a bit biased, but does it matter??. 27 Dec '13.
DREAMERS CAN NEVER BE TAMED.https://www.facebook.com/satish.chandravuppala CAT 2013 :99.7 IIM Calcutta PGDM 2014-16
Sherjil
Sherjil Islam @Sherjil 6,565
the scoreline still reads MANC 2 - 1 Liverpool (FT)
Sherjil
referee & linesmen look a bit biased, but does it matter??

Two B2B cracker jack of the matches in EPL, now waiting for match of the day...

S[he] [be]lie[ve]d 

Who all are up for predictions not just for scores but also for table movement.
In my opinion - the biggest game of matchday will be a draw with a goal scoring extravaganza, even though I want to say Liverpool will win this game , but it wwill be really close.
Elsewhere, Arsenal are expected to win at West Ham, even though they have taken 2 from their last 3 games, they are expected to win, so are Everton who play Sunderland. Chelsea might draw with Swansea.
After the games -
1. Arsenal 38
2. Liverpool 37
3. Everton 37
4. Manchester City 36
5. Chelsea 35
Thoughts?

P.S - I missed out on Newcastle , Tottenham and United, because they are currently not part of the equation. :)

• 2 Likes   53 Comments
  • LOL !!! People just read and rehash the anti Arsenal prop.... 26 Dec '13.
  • Bhai @skks I want them to fail as much as you do. :stuck.... 26 Dec '13.
IIFT - D | Batch of 2014-16  
conquerer1
vicky @conquerer1 2,941
LOL !!! People just read and rehash the anti Arsenal propaganda by Daily mail and pass it off as an expert comment. Arsenal have played City,United,Chelsea,Liverpool,Spurs and Everton... a really easy draw. If you are in the title race by the end of December, then you are there for the right reasons,not because of luck.
Chillmba
Ankush Singh @Chillmba 461
Bhai @skks I want them to fail as much as you do. . I was just messing around carrying on a discussion. I have labelled Arsenal fans as the 'new united fans' .
@jaffa you are yet to face the top four except city and United away from home and you won only 2 out of the 4 you did play at home. It is not time to brag yet, I feel. The EPL has never been as volatile as this one. Your true test of character lies away from home and my beloved liverpool's domination at White Hart Lane has shown that quality which jas stuck fear at the hearts of City fans.
P.S - Sorry for my prose like vocabulary.
A SERIOUS REQUEST TO MANC.....HAVE SOME MERCY ATLEAST ON THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS...... ..gifts r ready for each & every liverpool players at the ethihad...... .. @Chillmba @skks @Sherjil @harshroy @Budokai001 @busar005 .....
  • 4 Likes   21 Comments
  • Liverpool did not deserve to not get even a point out of .... 27 Dec '13.
  • Good Game. My two cents - Didn't know City started invest.... 27 Dec '13.
13 sess :-cat-86.xx,nmat-206,snap-81.. 14sess cat-88.68,snap-86.xx,nmat-209,xat-85.09 
conquerer1
vicky @conquerer1 2,941
Liverpool did not deserve to not get even a point out of the match. In fact, they dominated the game. Was the linesman the same person who was officiating in Arsenal-City match ?? That offside call was absolutely atrocious. Onside by a mile. Liverpool have this issue of not having great finishers except Suarez. They otherwise would not have lost the game. I really hope Liverpool do very well this season. Great football.
Chillmba
Good Game. My two cents - Didn't know City started investing in linesmen too.

Hi people..
Brace yourself for sporting extravaganza on Boxing Day...
1. The Ashes
2. Ind v SA
3. Liverpool v ManC & other EPL matches

• 2 Likes   6 Comments
  • @Chillmba Sorry boss...I do care irrespective of Kallis r.... 26 Dec '13.
  • Ashes- Inconsequential. Ind Vs SA- Nobody cared, but K.... 26 Dec '13.
S[he] [be]lie[ve]d 
Sherjil
@Chillmba Sorry boss...I do care irrespective of Kallis retiring or DeKock making a debut.
Chillmba
Ashes- Inconsequential.
Ind Vs SA- Nobody cared, but Kallis' last game. so must watch.
EPL - yeaahhhh. :mg: :cheers:
  • 3 Likes   21 Comments
  • @Fidelis See I didn't meant it in bad interest either. I'.... 24 Dec '13.
  • @harshroy \- okay,reading again, wo "free" wala comment j.... 24 Dec '13.
An early bird may take the worm, but the second mouse takes the cheese.
harshroy
Except, this ain't my real name. @harshroy 661
@Fidelis See I didn't meant it in bad interest either. I'm just stating the obvious! I mean a majority of BARCA fans don't have that respect and heart to do that!e.g, Its easily evident how they are having the opinion for this year's Ballon d'or! Imean jab Sneijder ne treble jeeta..baakion ne acha khela..then for them it was justified that Messi should get it as he had scored a hell lot of goals (chalo i agree to that too) And now when CR7 has scored more goals than Messi+Ribery combined,we can see a sudden change of hearts and rule! And as far as i remember you have that opinion too! So, its not about what you're implying (in twisted forms alright) But its just way things go inside FCB fans' head! #truestory
Fidelis
Athena Skywalker @Fidelis 410
@harshroy - okay,reading again, wo "free" wala comment jyaada ho gaya, but just get the gist! :mg:

The stage is being set for yet another manchester derby at wembley...hoping united can beat sunderland over 2 legs coz am damn sure city will destroy west ham in capital one cup semifinals if dey can keep up there current form...

• :stuck_out_tongue: itna toh chalta hai btw edit kar diya. 20 Dec '13.
  • dude it's UNITED vs SUNDERLANd CITY vs WEST HAM. 20 Dec '13.
nothing tastes like success
ishan14
ishan bindra @ishan14 371
itna toh chalta hai btw edit kar diya
skks
swetank sinha @skks 1,428
dude it's UNITED vs SUNDERLANd
CITY vs WEST HAM

Made my day! :angel:

• 4 Likes   19 Comments
  • ^ And that's the reason to put the two smileys at the end.... 20 Dec '13.
  • yeah but still there is no one who can replace XAVI n INI.... 20 Dec '13.
“Here lies one whose name was writ on water.”
Messy_19
Messy_19 @Messy_19 2,467
^ And that's the reason to put the two smileys at the end!
There is absolutely no way we would see a combination like Xavi - Iniesta.
skks
swetank sinha @skks 1,428
yeah but still there is no one who can replace XAVI n INIESTA!!!!!
the youngsters at Barca might be good but they are nowhere close to these legends!!!!

Luis Suarez signs new contract with Liverpool. Jis jis ki jali, haath upar karo. :mg:

• 8 Likes   41 Comments
  • @kennethsingh Three months ago, I would ahve laughed at i.... 21 Dec '13.
  • @ishan14 Moyes did wonders, no. Was he a top,top manager,.... 21 Dec '13.
IIFT - D | Batch of 2014-16  
Chillmba
@kennethsingh Three months ago, I would ahve laughed at it. Now, it is not funny. Also, the fact that you say shows how much credit you give to Suarez for being a top top player. Best in the world at the moment. :cheers:
Chillmba
@ishan14 Moyes did wonders, no. Was he a top,top manager,no. He managed an everton side, happy to stay in top half of the epl table and who were overjoyed if they beat a shoddy Liverpool side. Also, City had money and players but didn't qualify to the knockout rounds last year. Btw, what is the fact you refer to? He had money, so? He knew what to do with it. And Pellegrini is not the point here , Moyes. Frankly, I am happy that Moyes is the manager of United, because he is mediocre in my opinion and United have been a very average team for a while now but won because of Sir Alex, credit where due.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

23867 people follow this discussion.