SHOW

Football Club -- Part Deux

Friends, Romans, countrymen :: .. As we all know that legendary Football Club thread is closed because it had more than 13K post :cheerio:(thats a PG record as far as I know) and might have caused some server issues therefore this is gonna b... Read More »

city fans whtsuppppp !!!!  :-)  :-) 

• 7Comments
  • Good luck for CAT buddy (y). 04 Oct.
  • pressure for cls ,studies,presentation to hoga hi at iim..... 04 Oct.
gadha wala session- cat-86.xx,nmat-206,cmat-204,snap-81... but will rise 1 day like my MANC :-)
  7 Comments
MANC-LONDON
waka waka @MANC-LONDON 565

pressure for cls ,studies,presentation to hoga hi at iim..  make full use of "party iim"

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with United?? Seriously...after all sorts of analysis over a year, I am still clueless!! 

• 8Comments
  • I think united dont have central midfielders, if fletcher.... 22 Sep.
  • United desperately need Howard Webb back :stuck out tongue:. 23 Sep.
  8 Comments
shriniket812
shriniket kulkarni @shriniket812 1

united are to be pretty much blamed for the defeat!! But clattenburg's decisions were somewhat debatable and that also needs to be pointed out as fair play needs to be maintained! His recent outings have been bad in terms of referreing decisions!!

chelseaboy
Ashis Kithania @chelseaboy 2.6 k

I think united dont have central midfielders, if fletcher and carrick were in their prime most of things would be sorted. spending money is not enough one should spend smart..

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie!

The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the 'Life@LBSIM' that impeccably epitomizes the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More

Wrote a sports article after a pretty long time! A preview of the upcoming match between Man City and Chelsea. Feedback appreciated!

http://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/manchester-city-vs-chelsea-five-point-preview

Manchester City vs Chelsea - Five point preview
Manchester City vs Chelsea - Five point preview
The 'little horse' of last season, and clearly the 'big horse' this season, Chelsea have had a scintillating start to this season with 4 wins in 4 games. With Chelsea having one of the best transfer windows in recent years, they clearly have a world class squad at their disposal.

Posted by Vineeth Poojary on Sportskeeda

• 2 Likes  
UDT '13

Any Leeds United Fans here?

• i follow leeds results... 15 Sep.
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money. :)

We have new hero to worship .
He wears no 7. 
And his name is Angel De Maria...
4-0 it is .
That old venom is back.Manchester United is back

• 3 Likes   3Comments
  • Hmm , good result for UTD but far from being back.... 15 Sep.
  • Will wait for few more results...but had to say this was .... 15 Sep.
manowar
MANOWAR @manowar 342

United need more central players. The current squad will still struggle against decent teams. LVG must be glad that he does not have to face CL teams. 

Sherjil
Sherjil Islam @Sherjil 6.3 k

Will wait for few more results...but had to say this was quite pleasing

any arsenal fans here

• 4Comments
  • Any Leeds United fans here?. 15 Sep.
  • hellooo fellow gooners. 16 Sep.

Why no posts in this thread?? Where are the EPL, LaLiga and UEFA CL fans???

@skks @harshroy @Fidelis @hiteshpratap @Budokai001 @first_timer @Messy_19 @chelseaboy @swapnil4ever2u @busar005 and others

• 5 Likes   28Comments
  • @Sherjil Kyu!!?? Meri tarah aur bhi patient hain ky.... 15 Sep.
  • @harshroy hai na...mera khas apna @skks :stuck out ton.... 21 Sep.

Hey buddies...How is it going?? Looong time!!!!

Eagerly waiting for the season to start! Even the transfers are giving me sleepless nights!!!

• 1 Like   13Comments
  • @Budokai001 \- Nah, Just found one coming out of the shad.... 11 Aug.
  • @harshroy kroos le gaye :astonished: tumhari to chandi .... 16 Aug.
An early bird may take the worm, but the second mouse takes the cheese.
  13 Comments
Fidelis
Athena Skywalker @Fidelis 410

@harshroy- yeah, 'sharper' it is! Not sure, if 'stronger'

some big changes required right now.

and Frankly speaking, I am jealous that RM got the one player we should have had bid the highest for :/

Fidelis

@Budokai001 - Nah, Just found one coming out of the shadows of that rock B-)

and my God, how confident & lively they look,talking about their new found passion (that they'll gradually lose interest in)! so,my friends, Brace yourselves!

Sherjil

@harshroy kroos le gaye  tumhari to chandi ho gayi...meri team ka best midfielder chala gaya

FPL leagues created? Codes?

• 1 Like   11Comments
  • yeahhhh the codes are not correct....... 21 Aug.
UDT '13
  11 Comments

Schweinstiger, Lahm and Klose. What a fairytale end of three modern day greats. Couldn't have asked for more. Truly deserved champs _/\_

• 6 Likes   16Comments
  • @Sherjil hmm i cn undrstnd. 23 Jul.

Mirosalav Klose \\__//o On top of the World.

One wish accomplished, one more to go...Golden boot for Thomas Mueller.

• 3 Likes  

live streaming k liye koi bhi links working kya???

@hiteshpratap @Fidelis @Sherjil  

• 17Comments
  • This is why you are facing problems in streaming the matc.... 08 Jul.
  • Let me know what all of you think about this. I see a wor.... 08 Jul.
Life is not about how hard u can hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward!!!!
  17 Comments
man_05
Manish Kumar @man_05 111

Let me know what all of you think about this. I see a worrying trend here: If it's that easy to impose a blanket ban on websites in India, what's the difference between China and us? Extending this further, if for all movie releases or other sporting events, broadcasters start getting sites banned, those sites  will virtually be permanently blocked!

guys,any live streaming link for WC? urgent!

@Sherjil ,@skks ,@hiteshpratap ,others 

• 7Comments
  • @skks ,@shaun4u86 \- thanks a ton! :smiley: :smiley: .... 29 Jun.
  • @Fidelis working :thumbsup:. 29 Jun.
“Here lies one whose name was writ on water.”
  7 Comments
Fidelis

@skks ,@shaun4u86 - thanks a ton!

@hiteshpratap - rojadirecta still working? I tried it ,and when it wasn't available, I panicked

@Sherjil - same here but,yesterday was different BTW Germany got Algeria, will be quite a cake-walk for them

Dear Spain ( Del Bosque)

'End of an era' is what you get when you treat your best player like this.

Dear Villa,

We love you. I want to quote here how many goals you've scored for Spain(and oh, how beautifully!). I want to talk about the innumerable times you've saved the national team from humiliating defeats. I want to tell the people how gracefully you've moved on the field looking like a true 'La Furia Roja'. I want to say a lot that would still not suffice to summarize the beauty that you are with the ball, on that green grass.  But, I guess, as I die a little bit inside seeing you leave the field in tears (I will not talk about how you were substituted, for this isn't about them. This outburst of emotions is about you.), all I whisper quietly is- We love you. You know that, don't you? We, the La Roja, will always love you. No matter where you go, no matter for which team you play in the future, no matter how far you may feel you are from your fans, we will always love you. We will always be there. In our heart of hearts, we will always remember the splendor that you carry with your name.

P.S. : To us, the fans, you'll always be the fiery son of Spain National Football team  that you were today- The one man who will never cease to be 'la furia roja'. Godspeed.

From,

An admirer who will always be in awe of you and your game

• 6 Likes  
  • not a fan of Spain but a big fan of villa.I was fuming wi.... 24 Jun.
  • @Sherjil \- true.one of the biggest mistakes Spain commit.... 29 Jun.
“Here lies one whose name was writ on water.”
Sherjil

not a fan of Spain but a big fan of villa.I was fuming with anger to see him being substituted in 55th min. Still not able to figure out why he??

Fidelis

@Sherjil - true.one of the biggest mistakes Spain committed was not playing Villa...

Mirsolav Klose _/\_. Slow claps for the champion player and now a word record holder. 

• 2 Likes   5Comments
  • hahaha...that's so true @Budokai001. @deepu Sir: same her.... 22 Jun.
  • @Sherjil That would be wonderful, a starting berth for Kl.... 22 Jun.
  5 Comments
Budokai001
At IIM-B @Budokai001 1.3 k

I hope so too. So that i can finally get away from "Record holder ronaldo,the real one " jeers from CR7 haters !

Sherjil

hahaha...that's so true @Budokai001. @deepu Sir: same here. Now I am expecting leow to give him a place in starting 11

Chillmba
Ankush Singh @Chillmba 445

@Sherjil That would be wonderful, a starting berth for Klose. :D 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

576 people follow this discussion.