Fms bhu 2012-14

SOME INFO. ABOUT OUR COLLEGE Established in 1968, the Faculty of Management Studies as an epitome of vision of the great statesmen, visionary and founder of BHU, Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya. Ever since its establishment the focus of the instituti...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 54   
@knick have patience for the placement scenario ,there have been some changes regarding psu recruitment, those companies are not visiting any campus for recruitment,so this year placement scenario will be totally different as college will contact other private sector companies.wait for some time we will let u know the clear picture after the placement of our seniors...
atb
  • 2 Likes  
@tani90 yupp it would..
join the fb gp as suggested by yash
atb
  • 1 Like  
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
@harshmariner thanks for the reply Sir. We are not provided with the year wise marksheets, only semester wise marksheets are given. What can we do in such cases? Would sem-wise marksheets suffice? Kindly, reply.
Thankyou
Yashaswi Kejriwal : Faculty Of Management Studies - Banaras Hindu University. 2012-14

I REQUEST ALL THE ASPIRANTS TO ASK THE QUESTIONS IN THE RELEVANT THREAD. A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED FOR 2013 ADMISSIONS.

• 1 Like  
Yashaswi Kejriwal : Faculty Of Management Studies - Banaras Hindu University. 2012-14
@harshmariner thank u so mch .i asked this question coz i wanted to b sure that if i score 70-75 then was that gud enough provided decent gd/pi. and plz cud u also shed sum light on placements in fms/bhu.thanks a lot
  • 1 Like  
@tani90 LIST OF DOCUMENTS to be enclosed with application form Candidate must send the following documents with his/her application: i) Demand Draft of the specified amount for the downloaded applications. ii) A xerox copy of the admit card issued by IIMs for appearing in CAT 2012. iii) 2 self-addressed unstamped envelopes (27cm X 12 cm) for correspondence. iv) Self attested copies of Marksheets of Class X, Class XII and qualifying examination. v) Appearing Certificate from the Head of the Institution in case, the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination. vi) Attested copies of year-wise marksheets (excluding final year) of qualifying examination in case the candidate is appearing in the qualifying examination.
hope this information will suffice
all the best

• 1 Like  
@knick if this question is not specifically for yash i would like to reply...
right now try to score maximum..why u are bothering about the least %ile converted..every year scenario is different...but i can tell u one thing, guys in each category with high %ile have failed to convert,coz weightge to cat score is 50% only and rest is gd/pi and academics..but any thing around 65+ would be a good score in the sc category...
all the best..
  • 1 Like  

@[556178:yashkejriwal] if u can get any info frm ur classmate abt d actual conv cutoff i wud really b thankful 2 u . sorry if iam kind of sounding desperate ,bt except u seniors nobody can present d clear picture

@[599651:knick] WELL THE EXACT CUTOFF IS NOT VERY CLEAR... BUT FOR YOUR CATEGORY EVEN IF YOU DO DECENT AT CAT ... U WILL MAKE THROUGH... THE CUT OFF FOR GD/PI WENT QUITE LOW.

• 1 Like  

@[556178:yashkejriwal] but still any rough idea about the cutoff wud b of gr8 help .thanx

plz provide last yr cut off for sc category for final conversion.. thanx in advance

Hello Everyone! I aspire to be a part of FMS BHU. The forms are out... Do we have to send the marksheets enclosed with the application form... But there is nothing as such mentioned on the website... Kindly, guide

* SHOT AT CAT

*FMS-BHU

HEY KNICK.. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS YEAR'S CUTOFF FOR ANY COLEGE.. YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR BEST SHIT AT CAT AND THEN ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR RESULTS SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR ANSWERS TO SUCH QUESTIONS...

YASHASWI KEJRIWAL
MBA (IB) 2012-14
FMSN-BHU

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

186 people follow this discussion.