About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Verma @varun.bullseye

Tags

Fisher(Ohio State) Fall '10 Applicants

Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the FISHER MBA starting FALL 2010. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful. i'll start with myself:- Profi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 18   

yeah...besides ohio... cmu, cox..and purdue
What abt u ?

milestonesforab did you apply somewhere else in US?
@ STL927: 670GMAT/ 7 years of Managerial WE by 2011 in Steel Industry/ International Extra-Curriculars......
I am wondering if Ohio put me on waitlist only because of my gmat !!

milestonesforab, a GMAT is always only a part of teh application. IMO, it should be good enough to fit within your peer applicants pool but it's definitely not a single deciding factor. Work exp quality, recommendations, essays are as or more important.
STL927 Says
Can you guys share your profiles too, please?

@ STL927: 670GMAT/ 7 years of Managerial WE by 2011 in Steel Industry/ International Extra-Curriculars......
I am wondering if Ohio put me on waitlist only because of my gmat !!
milestonesforab Says
Thanks for info stl927....it would be good for us to know ur profile so that we can assess our chances..

Can you guys share your profiles too, please?
milestonesforab Says
Thanks for info stl927....it would be good for us to know ur profile so that we can assess our chances..

700/4 yrs by F2011/ IT (software)/ international experience / extracurricular (community work)

I must mention though, I am not Indian. So not sure how that correlates with their student diversity requirements etc.
STL927 Says
Hello to fellow prospective Fisher applicants! I sent my application about a month ago, and had an onsite interview two weeks ago. So far, haven't heard back! Makes me nervous!

Hello to fellow prospective Fisher applicants! I sent my application about a month ago, and had an onsite interview two weeks ago. So far, haven't heard back! Makes me nervous!

I would request all admitted and waitlisted candidates to please fill the spreadheet:-

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av2-pngY9q1WdG5qZVZGYjhpd3FLVGhuelIwXy00U0E&hl;=en

Many Thanks,
Varun

Hi Varun....I got a waitlist for R1 of Fall 2011 batch....I guess u were waitlisted last year.....can u pl share info on what % of waitlist candidates generally get admits for Fisher ?

Hi..I have submitted my appli for Fall 2011 and got a waitlist 2 days back.
Nebody else in waitlist ? And any feedback on the ratio of final admit to waitlisting ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

42 people follow this discussion.