About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Varun Verma @varun.bullseye

Tags

Fisher(Ohio State) Fall '10 Applicants

Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the FISHER MBA starting FALL 2010. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful. i'll start with myself:- Profi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 12   
milestonesforab Says
Thanks for info stl927....it would be good for us to know ur profile so that we can assess our chances..

700/4 yrs by F2011/ IT (software)/ international experience / extracurricular (community work)

I must mention though, I am not Indian. So not sure how that correlates with their student diversity requirements etc.
STL927 Says
Hello to fellow prospective Fisher applicants! I sent my application about a month ago, and had an onsite interview two weeks ago. So far, haven't heard back! Makes me nervous!

Thanks for info stl927....it would be good for us to know ur profile so that we can assess our chances..
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hello to fellow prospective Fisher applicants! I sent my application about a month ago, and had an onsite interview two weeks ago. So far, haven't heard back! Makes me nervous!

I would request all admitted and waitlisted candidates to please fill the spreadheet:-

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av2-pngY9q1WdG5qZVZGYjhpd3FLVGhuelIwXy00U0E&hl;=en

Many Thanks,
Varun

Hi Varun....I got a waitlist for R1 of Fall 2011 batch....I guess u were waitlisted last year.....can u pl share info on what % of waitlist candidates generally get admits for Fisher ?

Hi..I have submitted my appli for Fall 2011 and got a waitlist 2 days back.
Nebody else in waitlist ? And any feedback on the ratio of final admit to waitlisting ?

Hi..I have submitted my appli for Fall 2011 and got a waitlist 2 days back.

Hello frens,

Anybody applying to Fisher on October deadline

I would request all admitted and waitlisted candidates to please fill the spreadheet:-

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av2-pngY9q1WdG5qZVZGYjhpd3FLVGhuelIwXy00U0E&hl;=en

Many Thanks,
Varun

hi guys,

Would request you to fill the spreadhsheet here:-

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tnjeVFb8iwqKThnzR0_-4SA&hl;=en

This will help us keep track all the admitted candidates, look for potential scholarship opportunities and enable waitlisted candidates to gauge their chances.

Looking forward to your assistance.:drinking:

Regards
Varun

Any idea on what percentage of wait list has been given an admit last year....???

Round 2 - wait list .!!!!

Anyone here applied for march 15 deadline??.. any i/v Calls ?

pooja78 Says
Hey, Congtrats! can you please share ur intv experience..

I was interviewed by a second year student. so she went by the book and asked the standard questions:
- why mba now? why fisher?
- contribution to fisher community
- leadership example
- team work example
- and yeah surprise question was what development in any industry in past 2 yeras did you like the most?
Hi Puys.. i got an admit from Fisher.i'm very excited as it is my first admit after considerable number of rejects with/without interview. :grin:... literally i was into sad mode after seeing that few universities whose interviews i did well didn't give me an admit. and fisher gave me a reason to smile again :)
I had a skype interview with a second year student. Interview was fine. I got the mail just yesterday, so am yet to hear from the university regarding the scholarship.

can someone please tell me whether anyone got scholarship from fisher? some info on funding side

Hey, Congtrats! can you please share ur intv experience..

Wrong Thread..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

42 people follow this discussion.