SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT SIBM, Pune

Executive MBA - SIBM Pune

Hi Folks I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune. Thanks Vaibhav
Hi Guys ...i am new here and was looking for ideas / opinions on SCIT's executive MBA program??
Hi,

I have a question.

I have Deposited a fees on 10th December, and I got a message that the amount is not deposited, however amount was deducted from my account.

I emailed to SIBM Helpdesk, I didn't got any response.

Then After waiting for 24 Hrs , I re-deposited the Fees, as the last date was approaching.

So I have deposited the Fees twice, still I haven't got any refund for my deposited amount for first time and helpdesk team is also not receiving my call.

Could anyone please suggest, what to do.

Thanks in Advance for help.

MOCK CAT By ITM Business School

- Full Length Mock CAT Papers
- Practice on the Real CAT Examination Interface

- Access till the end of the Exam
- Personalized Test Analytics 

Get Started!

The most practical B School ITM PGDM iConnect 2015-2017 is a 2 year full time AICTE approved Program.

Download Now
10th-82.4% 12th-65.4% B.E-53.33%
My experience in software industry is approximately 2 years. With such a low score in graduation should i apply for SIBM,Pune or spend the same amount on some other lower rank colleges.I have a doubt that even if I go past the cut off whether or not I'll a get a call from this college since my profile is weak.I know the eligibility criteria is 50% in grad. but still i am little doubtful of getting call.Also, please provide me a list few good colleges where i can apply and chances of me getting into that are positive.

Hi.... I too wanted to know which course scored better? C-PGDBA or Exe MBA?

Does the word 'CORPORATE' in C-PGDBA help??
Whcih one is a better course C-PGDBA or E-MBA.
Please guide.
Hi Folks
I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Hello,

Please share if you have any comparative details on SIBM and SCMHRD Ex-MBA ?
hey i m studying in EMBA from IMSR distance learning.
are you looking out for distance learning???
Any Experience about Exe-MBA courses of SIBM and SCMHRD Pune..?

I wish to go for Exe-MBA in Operations in SIBM. Hows the program structure in general..? Hws the industry and corporate exposure...? Any placements?
Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone here has been an alumni of executive MBA from SIBM Pune or SCMHRD pune.
HI!

How would you rate executive mba compared to normal mba?
Is it necessary to be employed, if not does it provide placement assistance?

Yes... you have to be empoyed, and have to continue at the same company for the period of the mba. No placement assistance is provided.

Regards,
Grondmaster
Hey...

I'm an alumnus of the normal 2 year MBA... do ask if you need anything specific about the programme. Else details are given in the site...

Regards,
Grondmaster

HI!

How would you rate executive mba compared to normal mba?
Is it necessary to be employed, if not does it provide placement assistance?
Hey...

I'm an alumnus of the normal 2 year MBA... do ask if you need anything specific about the programme. Else details are given in the site...

Regards,
Grondmaster
Hi Folks
I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune.

Thanks

Vaibhav
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

19 people follow this discussion.