SHOW

Energy Risk Professional from GARP

• Created by @aby2071
Does anybody have an idea about this certification? I'm planning on doing it. The FRM certification from GARP is quite well known but I think the ERP certification is quite new. Since my MBA is in Oil and Gas industry so my background is more suit...

Hi Everyone.. can anybody clear my doubt...Went through the ERP 2014 AIM Statement, There are just a few chapters mentioned in AIM Statement, does the Course Material which GARP provide comprises of these chapters only or they are some separate texts.

Anybody who can confirm me please revert ASAP!!!

• Hi..I think the ERP Garp coursepack and the online readin.... 1d.
  • U can contact me at roseleena.india@gmail.com. I m appear.... 1d.
roseleena
roseleena @roseleena 1

Hi..I think the ERP Garp coursepack and the online readings freely available on garp website covrr all the chapters mentioned in the AIM statement....

roseleena
roseleena @roseleena 1

U can contact me at roseleena.india@gmail.com. I m appearing this Nov.

Hi

Can someone please help me in calculation normsinv(p) using Professional B plus II Texas Instrument financial calculater.p=probability(say 5%)

International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!

Hi I am planning to give my ERP exmas in May 2014. Anyone willing to share ERP course pack 2014. Please get in touch at akifmushtaq@gmail.com . Thanks

any body who can give the difficulty level of the exam. like 10v difficult. 20 easy ..

Anybody wants to sell Vivera Concept Checkers, 2013 or 2014 original ERP course pack? I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat & plan to write ERP in May, 2015. Please get in touch at write2kbhati@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kapil

Ph: 96877 95741.

Stay Hungry, Stay Bullish !!! 

Hi all.......Ready for Nov. exam????

how many of you have paid fees or planning to pay???

Can't we use this platform as doubt solving for ERP Syllabus??

interested people please suggest in your comments.....

TIA...

Anyone having ERP practice exam papers for cost sharing basis.? Please contact me sujaysarkar85@gmail.com 

• call me 8800445867.. 28 Jun.

Anyone willing to sell / share the cost for vivera concept checkers and other material.

I can be contacted at ambareesh.soman@gmail.com 

• call me 8800445867. 28 Jun.

Hi I am taking Nov 2014 ERP exam.Need guidance regarding study material, study pattern etc. Anyone in Pune up for group study?

@MKMogul would be glad to have your help

Thanks

Hi all, I'm planning to give Nov'14 ERP exam. Anyone out here having or planning to buy the study material- Vivera Concept Checkers? Please let me know I'm ready to share the cost. Do contact me at sujaysarkar85@gmail.com

• 5Comments
  • I'm interested in the study material as well. Please let .... 07 Sep.
  • @che.pankaj Hi Can you email the study material for ERP, .... 17 Sep.
  5 Comments
che.pankaj
@che.pankaj 1

hi..i have ERP study material ...cleared erp in may..anybody intersted in having material can email me on che.pankaj at gmail.com or  or send me a PM on pagal guy

RSETIA77
@RSETIA77

HI pankaj.... I am appearing in Nov'14 for ERP exam ... would like to be interested in study material.. Request to send the same on my mail id rsetia77@gmail.com

lasha
@lasha

I'm interested in the study material as well. Please let me know. Thanks

akifmushtaq
@akifmushtaq

@che.pankaj Hi Can you email the study material for ERP, Thanks

I am planning to take GARP ERP Nov 2014 exam. Anybody planning for the same and has study material for 2014 can revert back. I am willing to share the cost.
  • 3Comments
  • Hi Sujay.. Thanks for d response...Do u ve any study grou.... 15 Jun.
  • hi..i have ERP study material ...cleared erp in may..... 18 Jul.
sujaysarkar85
@sujaysarkar85

yes i have and i'm too planning to take Nov 2014 exam. Contact me as I'm planning to share cost for vivera concept checkers..sujaysarkar85@gmail.com 

shankarpetrotec
shankar tiwary @shankarpetrotec

Hi Sujay.. Thanks for d response...Do u ve any study group? wat would be d cost for vivera concept chekers?

che.pankaj
@che.pankaj 1

hi..i have ERP study material ...cleared erp in may..anybody intersted in having material can email me on che.pankaj at gmail.com or  or send me a PM on pagal guy

@himcool2291

Hi everyone, I have cleared the Nov'11 ERP exam. In addition to that, I also managed to get the scholarship for the exam. In case anyone needs any help regarding the exam do put in your query.

• @himcool2291 please updtae ..if the scholarship is applic.... 27 Apr.
  • hey I am planing to give ERP in may,14. Can you tell me a.... 19 Feb.
che.pankaj
@che.pankaj 1
@himcool2291 please updtae ..if the scholarship is applicable for working professionals also or only students can get it.
bratcat
bhavesh rathod @bratcat 3
hey I am planing to give ERP in may,14. Can you tell me about it's job prospect and how to prepare for the exam and material needed?
Hi,

I am planning to give May 2014 ERP exam. Looking for study material. Please let me know if anyone is interested in sharing the material and cost.
  • 1 Like   9Comments
  • anybody interested for ERP november 2014 plz contact akra.... 17 Jul.
  • hi..i have ERP study material ...cleared erp in may..anyb.... 18 Jul.
  9 Comments
gumpybhu
@gumpybhu 1
i am also willing to share the cost of material if somebody has bought it
akshaya.rath03
@akshaya.rath03

anybody interested for ERP november 2014 plz contact akrathcea@gmail.com, we are team of 5 people. 

che.pankaj
@che.pankaj 1

Is there any coaching or practice exams available in Mumbai?
  • Online coaching is available.... 15 Jun.
Hi, i am planning to give May 2014 ERP exam.

Has any one bought the material, i am ready to share the cost.

• Hey I am planning too. Pls let me know. Inbox me. We can .... 24 Jan.
  • @rakesh23rave please count me in..i can also contibute. 20 Jan.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

165 people follow this discussion.