About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

Empi business school new delhi

HI, guys dis is the official thrad for EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI..It is one of d best colleges in DELHI under MAT...everything related 2 dis college will be discussed in dis thread...guys who have taken admission in EMPI dis year,or any curre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 62   
@Gudb-bad said:
yeah thats right.... current student or alumni of empi gets 40,000 for referring a new student.... so thats a business if u dont have a very trustworthy guy on ur side.......also one guy who promotes empi most in all these sites will also get 40,000....
So sad to see this kind of corruption in education.... What kind of learning is the college giving to its own students? that you can bribe for everything.....
  • 2 Likes  
HR Professional and Love interacting with students during recruitment process......
@Gudb-bad said:
go for ur gdpi first....jims is best option of all.....if u clear go for that.......then empi atlast go for jaipuria.....& dont take tension that seat will get full in empi or jaipuria...these colz will take u even in august
Based on info provided by you in last few posts and mandatory disclosure and feedback of current students Jaipuria is a much better option compared to empi. But no doubt jims is best.
HR Professional and Love interacting with students during recruitment process......
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@Gudb-bad : ok and i got a call from EMPI .. and i asked the reference from pursuing friend .
she said its kind of business that admin have given to its students . the amount discounted by the admin to the new admission ,and the money will directly go to the reference student . can u through some light up on dis thing ..
@anu20100 Go for EMPI!!!

ďťż
@Gudb-bad Till now for 2011-2013 Batch highest package is 6 Lpa whereas Average is 3.5 .
@anu20100 EMPI NO DOUBT BEST OPTION!!!

All courses in EMPI have been meticulously designed to meet the career and growth opportunities of the students. You can choose the best course that suits your interest area!!!

EMPI Business School Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
Highest CTC - 82 Lacs p.a. (International Placement)
Average CTC (Top 10%) - 13.6 Lacs p.a.
Average CTC (Top 20%) - 9.5 Lacs p.a.
Average CTC - 6.2 Lacs p.a.
this is wat displayed in the website... can anyone give some genuine information about dis plzz
@koh55
See both are doing well rite now. And if you talk about placement it's almost same in both so you can visit both the colleges and than decide

@koh55
See both are doing well rite now. And if you talk about placement it's almost same in both so you can visit both the colleges and than decide

@Prateekj00 hello...i am selected in jaipuria noida as well as empi...can u plz help me out which one is bettr on the basis of plcmnts????

what is the total intake in EMPI ?

I just have one random question apart from

The placements and everything.....does empi have cultural fests or
Not.....like most of the b-schools and parties in college....do reply

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

246 people follow this discussion.