About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

Empi business school new delhi

HI, guys dis is the official thrad for EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI..It is one of d best colleges in DELHI under MAT...everything related 2 dis college will be discussed in dis thread...guys who have taken admission in EMPI dis year,or any curre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 93   
@EMPIindia
@nipun13 said:
NEED HELP..... !!!@@##$%see, i m in my 8th sem of btech cse from JSS academy of technical edu. noida........i dont have great grades in my btech ...but still i m hoping that i will get placed somewhere from campus only with atlst a package of 3-3.5 lpa.........now the other thing is, i performed very bad in my cat (cant discuss here) but have got 97 percentile in MAT feb......and i was thinking of getting into MBA.....now the 3rd thing is that ....at this percentile should i go for EMPI or any better college in mat....if other college, than pls specify name...i have not found any good or great college in mat as compared to cat...and if i go for empi.....than after 2 yrs , if they are going to provide me wid a job of 4-5 lpa....than whats the point of joining it...as i'll b getting similar package right now from campus placement....4th thing is that should i wait for this year cat...and put my heart to crack CAT.....see i m jst 21 year old.......pls i need a very true selfless and helpful suggestion from you ppl.....pls answer every question asked by me...dont miss any......i'll b glad for that.thank you NIPUN
need more replies on this query pls...... :/
@nipun13 Hi Nipun, no one can force u to join any inst, the dcsn is urs,, from our side we can say, 1st: market is volatile, What u will get/ what not, that can not be predicted, if u r getting good job, do it for 2yrs, then join MBA, 2nd: If u have full confdnce on ur hardwork, give CAT this yr, try hard "best of luck from EMPI", 3rd: if u r hell bent to join MBA through MAT, then join college not only seeing the packages, it is all about grooming urself to sustaining in long term, see for the courses, see what is ur strength, if u r good at numbers go for RBA "EMPI, the only inst with this specialized course dealing with technology and management, students with tech knowledge, good at statistics opt for it," u will get dual specialization with AICTE+AIU approved so u can go for any further study abroad or can try any PSU. Its upto u , wat ever u do best of luck from EMPI,, u can visit the campus, can talk to students, faculties ... cheers
  • 1 Like  
EMPI Business School Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
@amm789 thanks for that bro............but i need more rplies on my query..so that i can clear my mind....... :|
@nipun13 said:
NEED HELP..... !!!@@##$%see, i m in my 8th sem of btech cse from JSS academy of technical edu. noida........i dont have great grades in my btech ...but still i m hoping that i will get placed somewhere from campus only with atlst a package of 3-3.5 lpa.........now the other thing is, i performed very bad in my cat (cant discuss here) but have got 97 percentile in MAT feb......and i was thinking of getting into MBA.....now the 3rd thing is that ....at this percentile should i go for EMPI or any better college in mat....if other college, than pls specify name...i have not found any good or great college in mat as compared to cat...and if i go for empi.....than after 2 yrs , if they are going to provide me wid a job of 4-5 lpa....than whats the point of joining it...as i'll b getting similar package right now from campus placement....4th thing is that should i wait for this year cat...and put my heart to crack CAT.....see i m jst 21 year old.......pls i need a very true selfless and helpful suggestion from you ppl.....pls answer every question asked by me...dont miss any......i'll b glad for that.thank you NIPUN
Nipun, for the sake of your future, pls prepare hard for CAT and get into a good college. MAT colleges will give you an avg package of 3-3.5 L if you perform really good then you may land up a 5L+ job but that's not guaranteed.
HR Professional and Love interacting with students during recruitment process......

NEED HELP..... !!!@@##$%

see, i m in my 8th sem of btech cse from JSS academy of technical edu. noida........i dont have great grades in my btech ...but still i m hoping that i will get placed somewhere from campus only with atlst a package of 3-3.5 lpa.........
now the other thing is, i performed very bad in my cat (cant discuss here) but have got 97 percentile in MAT feb......and i was thinking of getting into MBA.....
now the 3rd thing is that ....at this percentile should i go for EMPI or any better college in mat....if other college, than pls specify name...i have not found any good or great college in mat as compared to cat...
and if i go for empi.....than after 2 yrs , if they are going to provide me wid a job of 4-5 lpa....than whats the point of joining it...as i'll b getting similar package right now from campus placement....
4th thing is that should i wait for this year cat...and put my heart to crack CAT.....
see i m jst 21 year old.......pls i need a very true selfless and helpful suggestion from you ppl.....pls answer every question asked by me...dont miss any......i'll b glad for that.
thank you
NIPUN
http://hbr.org/2012/10/data-scientist-the-sexiest-job-of-the-21st-century/ar/1
Data Scientist: The Sexiest Job of the 21st Century - Harvard Business Review

Want to explore DATA ? here we are...
EMPI Business School Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
@Aadya23 the send a mail at around 7 in the evening , i am also selected looking forward to meeting u guys .
  • 1 Like  
EMPI students attended the Interfaith Conference at Rashtrapati Bhavan "On World Religions: Diversity, Not Dissension".. Dr. Anindita Balslev is the academic coordinator for this conference. A total of twenty two scholars from India and abroad participated in this three-day
(7,8,9 th march)conference which was inaugurated by the President of India on 7th March, 2013.
Happy International Women's Day! !!!!!
@koh55 Hi, u can contact Tuhin,Sumeet from RBA dept, they can give u details abt RBA. It is pure DATA research, mainly service sector oriented, mainly students from tech/science(math,stat) backgroundopt for analytics..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

251 people follow this discussion.