About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

Empi business school new delhi

HI, guys dis is the official thrad for EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI..It is one of d best colleges in DELHI under MAT...everything related 2 dis college will be discussed in dis thread...guys who have taken admission in EMPI dis year,or any curre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 62   

hiiii to all seniors n soon to be empians,
I hav taken marketing n business analytics......n got books from empi.....
I want to ask accounting will be having a good role in my subjects???? And reading ncert books of 11 n 12 will b sufficient for that????
N why classes r so late july 28......

Hello Siya...
AS YOU ASKED ABOUT THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN IT NICELY THOUGH I CLEAR U THAT I AM NOT A STUDENT TO EMPI BUT I WILL BE THE STUDENT..I HAVE CHOOSED FINANCE AND MARKETING.....

BASICALLY SIYA I WANT TO SAY YOU ...AS U ASKED HOW IS THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI...I WOULD LIKE TO TELL IN THIS CONTEXT THAT ITS NOT HOW IS THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI B SCHOOL...BUT ITS ABOUT HOW MUCH CREATIVITY...SELF CONFIDENCE...INTEREST AND EXUBERANCE U HAVE AND U WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AFTER DOING THE ABOVE SAID COURSE....
AS I ASKED TO SOME STUDENT OF EMPI THEY SAID THAT EMPI IS KNOWN BEST FOR ITS ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE...IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT OTHER COURSES R NOT PAR WITH THAT....BUT THE WAY EMPI TEACH ADVERTISING PROVIDING U WITH RIGHT CONDUCT...CASE STUDIES,INDUSTRY EXPOSURE ,GUEST LECTURER AND PRACTICAL EXPOSURE TO THE ADVERTISING ARENA...THE COURSE IS VERY INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING TOO WITH LOTS OF CAREER OPTION IN INDIA AND ABROAD....AS PER THE RECENT DATA I READ IN NEWSPAPER THE ADVERTISING AND ADVERTISING INDUSTRY IS THE BIGGEST PROFIT MAKER ABOVE ALL.....

AND IF U TAKE MARKETING COURSE THEN ULTIMATELY THE MARKETING SUBJECT HAS ADVERTISING IN IT....MARKETING AND FINANCE IS ALSO THE BEST AVAILABLE OPTION IN EMPI....

AND ABOUT EMPI I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME EXPERIANCE....AFTER THE SELECTION PROCESS AND INTERACTION WITH DIRECTOR (EMPI) OVER I DID NOT SIT FOR ANY OTHER GD AND SELECTION PROCESS....EMPI IS UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE......AND GROWING UP DAY BY DAY....THE PACE WITH WHICH ITS GROWING UP WILL MAKE U FEEL PROUD IN FUTURE LIFE BEING A STUDENT OF THIS PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS.....AND U SEE HOW THE SENIOURS R HELPING US AND THEY R SAYING US THAT PLZ ASK US QUESTION SO THAT THEY CAN CLEAR OUR DOUBTS,.,,,,MEANS ITS AMAZING...

Siya,

Hmm i would like to Go with wat Anket told .... but Would Like to Differ in Many aspects too .. Being A Current Student Of Advertising & Communication .... I would tell that .. this is A Very Appealing & Challenging Field .. Glamour is Also attached to it ... and Looking frwd to it career opportunity .. i can Say is .. U have a good future ahead in this Field .. Let me tell u wat Eggxactly Media Planning & Buying All about ....its simply the ads u see in TV , INternets , and All other places ... The entire planning of placing these ads in A particular time Slot ... and During the Showcase of a particular movie .. and Soap ...or in a Particular PLace .. is Called as Media PLanning .. ... I guess u just god an Idea hw this Field works now .. if u gt more Doubts do Ping me up ... !!!!

Yes GOing about fr its placement part .. yes all my Super Senior and Seniors are very well placed .. and There is Not a Single Ad Agency wer u cant find Alumni's Of EMPI's Adcomm Dept. ... There is atleast 3 or 4 Adcomm's Alumni is the Agency in top Position ..

This is a Very interesting Field Wer Bookish knowledge doesnt matter... but .. Hw u implement .. dat does matter .. !!!

Am More than Happy to get ur Querries .. srry i was a bit late in answering .. Ur querries ... was a Bit Away !!!

Kya hua .. Khattam Querries ????
  • 1 Like  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hello Siya...
AS YOU ASKED ABOUT THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN IT NICELY THOUGH I CLEAR U THAT I AM NOT A STUDENT TO EMPI BUT I WILL BE THE STUDENT..I HAVE CHOOSED FINANCE AND MARKETING.....

BASICALLY SIYA I WANT TO SAY YOU ...AS U ASKED HOW IS THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI...I WOULD LIKE TO TELL IN THIS CONTEXT THAT ITS NOT HOW IS THE ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE OF EMPI B SCHOOL...BUT ITS ABOUT HOW MUCH CREATIVITY...SELF CONFIDENCE...INTEREST AND EXUBERANCE U HAVE AND U WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AFTER DOING THE ABOVE SAID COURSE....
AS I ASKED TO SOME STUDENT OF EMPI THEY SAID THAT EMPI IS KNOWN BEST FOR ITS ADVERTISING AND MEDIA COURSE...IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT OTHER COURSES R NOT PAR WITH THAT....BUT THE WAY EMPI TEACH ADVERTISING PROVIDING U WITH RIGHT CONDUCT...CASE STUDIES,INDUSTRY EXPOSURE ,GUEST LECTURER AND PRACTICAL EXPOSURE TO THE ADVERTISING ARENA...THE COURSE IS VERY INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING TOO WITH LOTS OF CAREER OPTION IN INDIA AND ABROAD....AS PER THE RECENT DATA I READ IN NEWSPAPER THE ADVERTISING AND ADVERTISING INDUSTRY IS THE BIGGEST PROFIT MAKER ABOVE ALL.....

AND IF U TAKE MARKETING COURSE THEN ULTIMATELY THE MARKETING SUBJECT HAS ADVERTISING IN IT....MARKETING AND FINANCE IS ALSO THE BEST AVAILABLE OPTION IN EMPI....

AND ABOUT EMPI I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME EXPERIANCE....AFTER THE SELECTION PROCESS AND INTERACTION WITH DIRECTOR (EMPI) OVER I DID NOT SIT FOR ANY OTHER GD AND SELECTION PROCESS....EMPI IS UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE......AND GROWING UP DAY BY DAY....THE PACE WITH WHICH ITS GROWING UP WILL MAKE U FEEL PROUD IN FUTURE LIFE BEING A STUDENT OF THIS PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS.....AND U SEE HOW THE SENIOURS R HELPING US AND THEY R SAYING US THAT PLZ ASK US QUESTION SO THAT THEY CAN CLEAR OUR DOUBTS,.,,,,MEANS ITS AMAZING...

• 2 Likes  
the line u mentioned "the institute is good for those girls who wants to be involve in illegal ways of earning money......" , clearly shows .. Wat kind of person u are .. In wich way u project urself ... Now instead trying to give a real picture to juniors ... U have ... Brought real shame to urself ..... Hahahah :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:splat::splat: Nyways .. I have already sent a complaint against u , ...hope u realise ur fault .. And best of luck for ur life ahead ..

get well soon !!!
  • 1 Like  
tatsat_s Says
Don't Know Buddy.... But I THink It Would Start From July End or August .....

It will be in the first week of August .. !!!
  • 1 Like  
siya26 Says
can anyone plz tell me how are the placement in media marketing with advertising comm in empi.......i got 630.5 in feb mat n very interested in this field should i go for it.........or should i go for marketing with hr......how was the placement last year...

\

hey Siya .. i have already answered to U .. Check ur Private message Section ...

Goto ... my Accounts-----> Private Messages -------> List Messages , the u will find a message ...

can anyone plz tell me how are the placement in media marketing with advertising comm in empi.......i got 630.5 in feb mat n very interested in this field should i go for it.........or should i go for marketing with hr......how was the placement last year...

Dear students
plz think before u leap...i dont want that people should roam with there certificates without placement after investing 9l rupees......iilm gsm,**** jims,and amity r worthfull than so called sick empi...
The empi does not have a good faculty...the hostel rooms with 3 person sharing is like a fish market....
The campus building is like a government hospitals....with no schedule classes......
The institute is good for those girls who wants to be involve in illegal ways of earning money......

The line u mentioned "The institute is good for those girls who wants to be involve in illegal ways of earning money......" , clearly Shows .. wat kind of person U are .. In wich way U project urself ... Now Instead Trying to Give a real Picture to Juniors ... U have ... Brought real SHAME to urself ..... hahahah :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:splat::splat: nyways .. I have already Sent a Complaint against U , ...Hope u realise ur fault .. and Best of luck for Ur life ahead ..

Get well Soon !!!
  • 3 Likes  
Hello onkar sir,
i have applied for finance and marketing and i got it....anxious to join empi....

looking Forward to meet u guys !!!
  • 1 Like  

Hi.........friends....I know you all are eager to know more about college,its placement,syllabus,etc etc.......
Last year I need to ask lots of things but there was no one (senior) to help me out.......So I understand your eagerness & curiosity,,,,:D
Pls feel free to ask questions.
You can send me Private message on Pagalguy...I will answer ur query
ALL the best.....

• 1 Like  
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Onkar Purohit Says
Reetika ... It would be better if u be in touch wd them so dat u can Clear mire of theiur Doubts regarding The Specializations and college .. Hope U understood me ..

Yes Onkar.......I will thanks for ur suggestion
  • 1 Like  
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
hello tatsat
its goot to know that you r also joining mark and finance....i choosed it because it would have high placement opportunity and u may get a first chance by the company in their selection process because of dual specialization......
Do u know the month when the session would start...

Don't Know Buddy.... But I THink It Would Start From July End or August .....
  • 1 Like  

Thank you reetika mam and purohit sir....

Feeling good that u all r helping us and replying our query very quickly.....

• 3 Likes  
hi anket..... I am tatsat.... Joining empi , finance n marketing specialization ......... At last found some1 joining empi ...... See u soon at empi friend....

Ny1 else joining this years batch???....

hello tatsat
its goot to know that you r also joining mark and finance....i choosed it because it would have high placement opportunity and u may get a first chance by the company in their selection process because of dual specialization......
Do u know the month when the session would start...
reetika1 Says
Nice to u see u there as juniors

Reetika ... It would be better if u be in touch wd them so dat u can Clear mire of theiur Doubts regarding The Specializations and college .. Hope U understood me ..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

246 people follow this discussion.