About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Anonymous

Tags

Empi business school new delhi

HI, guys dis is the official thrad for EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI..It is one of d best colleges in DELHI under MAT...everything related 2 dis college will be discussed in dis thread...guys who have taken admission in EMPI dis year,or any curre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 31 of 93   
Darshanjariwala Says
Hey i hav been selected in EMPI but i m getting many bad reviews ........ Plz help me out .......... In big confusion....... Is it worth spending so much money in EMPI?

Don't Go On What Others Say.... You have Visited The Campus And seen It....

Still Having The Problem Ask us and Clarify it.
  • 1 Like  
Darshanjariwala Says
Hey i hav been selected in EMPI but i m getting many bad reviews ........ Plz help me out .......... In big confusion....... Is it worth spending so much money in EMPI?

What is the fees?
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}

Hi

Please help me out with package details.....Average and minimum

Thanks

hi mbajamesbond

Highest package is-6.5 lakh p.a
Average-3.5 lakh p.a
Lowest-2.5 lakh p.a

EMPI has record of 100% placement since last 15 years.......so don't worry
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
reetika1 Says
you should visit the website download the registration form fill in the details and go to the venue for gd-pi

Hi

Please help me out with package details.....Average and minimum

Thanks
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
mbajamesbond Says
What is the procedure to register...Or i should wait for their call????????

you should visit the website download the registration form fill in the details and go to the venue for gd-pi
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Darshanjariwala Says
Hey my GDPI was gudd i m selected for EMPI

gr8 congratulations..........welcome to empi
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
yes you can apply as empi conduct its own test so don't worry avg of both scores are taken into consideration.

all the best:o

What is the procedure to register...Or i should wait for their call????????

Hey my GDPI was gudd i m selected for EMPI

Hi

I have given Feb MAT and my composite score is 599.8 with 69.98%ile...Can i apply with this profile??

yes you can apply as empi conduct its own test so don't worry avg of both scores are taken into consideration.

all the best:o
  • 1 Like  
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

251 people follow this discussion.