Empi business school new delhi

HI, guys dis is the official thrad for EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI..It is one of d best colleges in DELHI under MAT...everything related 2 dis college will be discussed in dis thread...guys who have taken admission in EMPI dis year,or any curre...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 93   

Students -- annual day celebration..

• 1 Like  
EMPI Business School Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
Attachments
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

RBA HOD Mr. Atul Sanghal with Mr. Kanav Sharma

• 1 Like  
EMPI Business School Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex, Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
Attachments

Jabong Analytics Consultant Mr.Kanav Sharma interacting with Students. Sharing his experience as Analytics in daily life as well as implementation of analytics in crime.

• 1 Like  
Attachments

EMPI's Ajit Haksar Institute of Advertising, Communication & Marketing Management (AdCoMM)

EMPI Business School :: Innovating Futures - Final Placements, AdCoMM 2011-2013 Batch

• 1 Like  

@EMPIindia

How r d placemnts in finance in empi????wats d minimum n maximum package offered 2 finance students dis year????kindly also mention d names of d recuitng companies.

Want to explore DATA ?

Go through Yesterday's ET Page 15,, "Driving Business Value Through Business Analytics"
Interested to have a career in DATA Analytics, Business Intelligence ??? here We are

• 1 Like  

10th - 78% 12th - 60% graduation(BBA)- 68% CAT - 58.7%ile May Mat -94.56%ile Feb MAT - 89%ile..........what are my chances of admission...???? What is the placement scenario in empi n do u provide dual specialization..??

@EMPIindia wat abt ADCOM?
  • 9 Comments
  • 10th - 78%  12th - 60% graduation(BBA)- 68% CAT - 58.7%il.... 04 Apr '13.
  • wait, that will be available shortly, dn worry all ADCOM .... 03 Apr '13.
anu333
anusha dwivedi @anu333 2
10th - 78%  12th - 60% graduation(BBA)- 68% CAT - 58.7%ile May Mat -94.56%ile Feb MAT - 89%ile..........what are my chances of admission...????
EMPIindia
EMPI EMPI @EMPIindia 243
wait, that will be available shortly, dn worry all ADCOM r placed happily....:-)

Partial list of placement..(except ADCOM)

• 3 Likes  
i got your point but could you mention what was the avg pkg that has been offered to adcomm students in the last batch or present ,, n the lowesr offered
what is the total strength for adcomm and is the placement 100%?

what is the last date for admissions in adcomm and its requirements , as i am from , will the gd will happen in lucknow,, also hostel available at what cost ful time,
i've downloaded brochure of empi and there was no information abt adcomm students.

reply soon.
thank you.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

274 people follow this discussion.