About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Apurv Pandit @Apurv

Tags

[Download] The PaGaLGuY Song Mp3 - PG Rock PG Rules!

On this momentous occasion of us turning 7, it is time we gave your iPods some serious MUZAK! Presenting ladies and gentlemen, The PaGaLGuY Anthem - The PG Song * Download/Listen link - http://www.pagalguy.com/2009/09/listen-to-the-pagalg...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 4   

Hearing this song after a long time.. Again :clap:

@Apurv

Loved it !

Why to walk when you can run.  
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading
@The.Monk The PagalGuy song!!!...:

loved this

apurv -- awesome man !

Super Duper Likes

nice song but I don't know Hindi.... :cheerio:

• 1 Like  

I want more :clap:

Please next song bnao

• 1 Like  

awesome work
PG rocks

Awesome man!!! too much this song truly describes a true pagal. Especially this line is gud in this song :"Office mein pehli baar jab thoda maine LAN;Pehla tha post mera aur ho gaya main ban".PG Rocks PG Rules. I am getting addicted to this site like anything and never know this song existed till now:-(

Just heard this. Great work Apurv & Tati.

So was the remix version released? The comments on the main page have crossed the 100 mark.

- Sameer
MBA Crystal Ball

Founder -  MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb

Such a beautiful song.

Great work.. Hehe

Honge hum bhi jahaan

Milenge puys wahaan

Jab bhi ho mushqilein

Hum puys ko yaad karein....

PG Rocks, PG Rules

Yehi toh mera jahaan

PG Rocks, PG Rules

Yeh hai humdum mere saath

This is so amazing

I didn't know this even existed !!!!

It's !!!!

Dave, why do we fall?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

59 people follow this discussion.