DoMS NIT Trichy-GD/PI Call Getters discussion (2013-2015)

hii everyone, GD/PI call getters can continue discussion here. for fb page join here-->https://www.facebook.com/groups/385857958174960/ ALL THE BEST ::
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 17 of 40   
@Enduser no such copy of documents is required, jus take 4 copies of application form, n cat score card, rest of d documents r expected in originals, which will jus be looked up 4 verification...:)
@Subassr said:
any1 pls throw sum light on weightage for Gdpi nd cat score. .
 CAN AnY1 GIVE THE eXACT WEIGHTAGE? Sr'S PLS HELP. . 

@Enduser no need as the purpose of photocopies is to distribute among the various the panel members.

I won't run on Sunday even if it's 100m event in Olympic games
@Subassr as far as I observed the process they have been doing,it seems that everything depends on what you perform in gd and pi:) again its just an observation or assumption of mine:)
I won't run on Sunday even if it's 100m event in Olympic games

any1 pls throw sum light on weightage for Gdpi nd cat score. .

@Enduser no 4 copies of app form wil do

@JayK91 think cal letter is available in web site chek thru.

@srbhleo is it necessary to take attested photocopies of the documents??

my selection process experience..
jus 2 rounds..
GD:
TOPIC: IS der a need to protect Indian culture.
Discussion went haywired, credit goes to a member who jus knw tat gd is only abt speaking(spoke fr 9 min out of 15..lolz), tried to make few points, hv been heard n noticed, bt d discussion went pretty irrelevant so were my points..:p
{cordial information if anyone dont knw, thn plz learn nw tat gd is nt just about speakingn bt is abt listening too, dnt try to force ur point just make it and dnt try to prove tat u r rite, as no one is..:) }
PI:
went smooth, as i hav a complete different profile, so even if i will put d questions which hv been asked, dey wil b hardly relevant, d key wid mst of interviews ovr der was, hw u answer d question why mba, d othr questions wil follow d same tree, few ppl were asked ques frm der grads too.. current affairs was very rare in ny mouth.
{a realy funny thng happened during my PI, will post tat once d result wil be out...:P}
  • 1 Like  
@abhilash555 thanks!!!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

134 people follow this discussion.