Free CAT Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

DoMS NIT Trichy-GD/PI Call Getters discussion (2013-2015)

hii everyone, GD/PI call getters can continue discussion here. for fb page join here-->https://www.facebook.com/groups/385857958174960/ ALL THE BEST ::
@tarantino1 said:
@ratnabham Hi...I have my interview on 23rd March Morning slot in Trichy...Is it possible to reschedule it to 24th March..I have my FMS interview on 21st..I am fine even to attend the interview in Chennai in April..Plz reply ASAP..
@tarantino1 hi, please send a mail to mbaadmissions@nitt.edu regarding the same and if possible call @ : 0431-2503726.
chandan ratnabham PR team DoMS NITT (2012-2014)
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
@ratnabham Hi...I have my interview on 23rd March Morning slot in Trichy...Is it possible to reschedule it to 24th March..I have my FMS interview on 21st..I am fine even to attend the interview in Chennai in April..Plz reply ASAP..
BankPO prep feedback group.

Puys who are willing to help us in this initiative can put across their ideas and thoughts by commenting on the thread.

Join us to make prep better.

Start Here!
@Enduser yes they are always asked but as it is nit will ther be more than usual emphasis on them..???

@rr90 technical questions are asked in all interviews.........if u r a fresher or <1yr exp expect some qstn as it is NIT......
@Enduser
@ratnabham do they asksoo many questions from technicals????
@ratnabham what is the breakup of weightage in final admission??
@rr90 gd/pi is yet to start.starts on 23rd only
somebody pls post experience gd/pi..............
@rr90 said:
@ratnabham can anybody start a thread for gd/pi experience please.......
@rr90 No need for starting new thread....you all can discuss your gd/pi experience in this thread only.
@ratnabham can anybody start a thread for gd/pi experience please.......
@Komzz said:
@ratnabham will we have an essay round also?
@Komzz no only gd and interview.
@ratnabham will we have an essay round also?
@Subhra12 said:
hi @ratnabham,in the call letter it is mentioned there to submit 4 copies of the application without photos. So is it the application / complete profile which I have send to NIT Trichy previously ?Regards,Subhra
@Subhra12 hi, yes you have to take print out of the same application.

hi @ratnabham,
in the call letter it is mentioned there to submit 4 copies of the application without photos. So is it the application / complete profile which I have send to NIT Trichy previously ?
Regards,
Subhra
how my seats r there n distribution of marks

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

130 people follow this discussion.