SHOW

DoMS IITM 2012-2014 GT/PI Shortlist Out!

Hi Puys The GT/PI shortlist for MBA Admissions 2012-14 at DoMS, IIT Madras is OUT! Find the shortlist info at: DoMS GT/ PI Shortlist Our congratulations to all the shortlisted candidates and we wish all the very best for your GT/... Read More »
Congratulations to all those who converted the calls!

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/81268-2012-14-doms-iitm-final.html

Cheers!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Waitlist - 27

can anyone throw some light on waitlist movement last year.....what are my chances?
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
Waitlist - 27

can anyone throw some light on waitlist movement last year.....what are my chances?
Castiel14791 MBA CAPITAL MARKETS NMIMS , MUMBAI 2012-2014
Rejected.. Was not expecting much because of average PI but a reject always hurt..
Pinto Says
Congrats !! did u applu for IIT R as well?

yup...will not be joining roorkee now in case i convert it
  • 1 Like  
Rejected!

Congrats to those who converted!!
  • 1 Like  
converted(NC-OBC) ...but not joining...wait list moves by one...Al the best puys...
IIM Lucknow 2012-2014
Congratulations Mr/Ms. ARUN G (Cat Regn. No: sr7492088 !!
We have selected you for admission into our MBA Programme 2012-14 at IIT Madras. This offer of admission is provisional and subject to your fulfillment of admissions criteria and conditions that will be specified in our formal offer letter which will be sent by surface mail to you soon by our academic section.

Wish you Good Luck

Admissions Co-ordinator
DoMS, IIT Madras
Bharat_Arora Says
i am in

Congrats !! did u applu for IIT R as well?
i am in
  • 1 Like  
@ May I plz request all the candidates u have converted to update the sheet floated by castiel
ppl without work ex have a very grim chance!! only 8 out of 52 in the 2013 batch are freshers. got to know this during the gdpi. I hv abt 1yr workex as gud as a fresher!! ye 4 baje wale rumour ne mera bahot time kill kiya. iske badle mujhe convert chahiye!! i love iit-m coz of its fees
IMT GHAZIABAD
Rejected! Wasn't really expecting much after screwing up the interview! Congrats to those who converted!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApWX1zVZuKEXdFRGRy00VTdxU21KOU5ySndoaHVBRFE#gid=0

Please guys update the tracker...and congrats to those who converted
Castiel14791 MBA CAPITAL MARKETS NMIMS , MUMBAI 2012-2014

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

114 people follow this discussion.