About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@inddutt

Tags

Designations and Pay scales in TCS

Hi All, Could some one help me in understanding how the designations are defined in TCS and how long it takes to move from one level to the next (especially from ITA to Assistant Consultant) also how much salary can someone with 5 years of ex...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 198   

Hi having a d band in last cycle am i be eligible for lwp?

• 4 Comments
  • Saptarisha Chatterjee..could you please let us know if yo.... 11 May.
  • One recommendations letter from manager is required to ge.... 7d.
Aths
Atharv @Aths 7

Saptarisha Chatterjee..could you please let us know if your LWP gets approved :)..I mean I was trying to find if band has any impact on lwp approval ...

papu2013
CAT @papu2013 265

One recommendations letter from manager is required to get approved 

Hi i wl be eligible for tier2 college bt had d band in last apprisal...shall i be eligible for lwp in tcs?urgnt

• 6 Comments
  • best of luck Saptarisha. 11 May.

what MBA colleges do not take students with sabbatical?I've heard that IMT gzbd doesn't take people with sabbatical.

IIFT Delhi is tier 1 or 2? Also what packagrle and profile can i expect after completing my mba from here?

• 1. 04 May.

2.5 years of Experience, 2 consecutive C bands. Current CTC 4.32.

If I take LWP and go for MBA from BITS Pilani what package can I expect after completing my course. Please help

• 4 Comments
  • @nitishshukla10 \- What was your cat percentile ?. 30 Apr.
  • @akshay2220 75.43 are u also planning to join on LWP?.... 30 Apr.
akshay2220
aks @akshay2220 12

@nitishshukla10 - What was your cat percentile ?

nitishshukla10
Nitish Shukla @nitishshukla10 18

@akshay2220 75.43

are u also planning to join on LWP? Which COllege?

Hello All,

Which tier does Bits pilani fall under... Please help how good is it for a tcser with 3 yrs exp doing a 2 yr MBA from BITS...My current ctc is 4.4 and does MBA through BITS help shift my career from IT to a  Marketing profile...  i currently have call from NIRMA ...please suggest which one to choose with reasons....

• 6 Comments
  • Not worth considering as well..:P. 10 May.
vampgm
Gautam Mahesh @vampgm 689

Not worth considering as well..:P

FYI :If you resign within 6 months of your LWP start date , you need to serve for 1 month notice period and if you resign after 6 months then no serving period.

Forgot to ask if i will resign after 2 years of LWP then what wud i have to do and is there any notice period for LWP also or we can take any time?

• You don't need to serve notice period once your LWP starts.. 14 May.
  • You can resign any time once your LWP starts. 14 May.
raj19891
Rajesh Ray @raj19891 31

You don't need to serve notice period once your LWP starts.

raj19891
Rajesh Ray @raj19891 31

You can resign any time once your LWP starts

Hi Guys, I have around 4.5 years of experience in TCS and I am planning to pursue my MBA from TAPMI this year with a Marketing major and systems minor after taking LWP this year. I have a few questions which are as follows:

1. Do the TCS LWP policy allow me to sit in the campus recruitments held at my college?

2.What is the role and package that I can expect after I join TCS( I do not have any C or D bands till now)

3.What will I loose if I do not take up the LWP and what will I gain if I take the LWP?

Thanks in advance

• 4 Comments
  • @prashant.singh These two years won't be counted in expe.... 14 May.
  • @raj19891 The HR had told me specifically if the person j.... 14 May.
raj19891
Rajesh Ray @raj19891 31

@prashant.singh  These two years won't be counted in experience

Prash1502
Prashant Singh @Prash1502 2

@raj19891 The HR had told me specifically if the person joins back after the LWP these 2 years are considered as experience.

In which Tier does IMT finance and XIMB BM belong to?

• IMT tier 2 XIMB BM tier 1 i beleive. 13 May.
deba086
dekhte hain @deba086 11

IMT tier 2 XIMB BM tier 1 i beleive 

Is there any drawback/Constraints/hidden conditions in taking TCS sabbatical leaves?

• It's a win - win situation. If you don't join back the la.... 29 Apr.
Prash1502
Prashant Singh @Prash1502 2

It's a win - win situation. If you don't join back the last earned leave applied would be considered as your last working day in TCS.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

857 people follow this discussion.