Designations and Pay scales in TCS

• Created by @inddutt
Hi All, Could some one help me in understanding how the designations are defined in TCS and how long it takes to move from one level to the next (especially from ITA to Assistant Consultant) also how much salary can someone with 5 years of ex... Read More »
View more posts in Designations and Pay scales in TCS
Does anyone have idea (recent knowledge) about package that TCS provides after re-fitment to an associate who has done pgpm 1 yr program from Great Lakes chennai .Prior to joining if he/she has experience of 38 months and last appraisal band 'D' . And of course one year study period should be included as relevant experience ,so in total 50 months exp .

Any one who has experienced this ??
Thanx in advance
  • 24Comments
  • he he..i thought so..k tu bhi TCSer hai ki...TCSer ka dar.... 09 May.
  • @ankesh11 naa bhai in mba ..from this year... ex-tcser.. .... 09 May.
  24 Comments
superchiku
Revolution @superchiku 5.6 k
@ankesh11 obviously it should ... and so should the other colleges i mentioned... but TCS and its weird policies no wonder it is becoming so ordinary .... only increasing in volume but not in quality..
ankesh11
ANKESH SINGH @ankesh11 26
i have worked in TCS for more than 4 years..the only good thing about TCS is job security..and after u certain level...say once u become PM..life is quite good as compared to other IT companies
superchiku
@ankesh11 have been in tcs for 3.5 yrs ... agree all leeches underqualified but surviving on the blood of the innocent :splat: with no quality .. .. mujhe lagt ahe shayad the colleges above would have rejected TCS coz of its paltry salary offerings.... thats why ... angoor khatte hote hain :splat: ..
ankesh11
:-)...waise on campus TCS offers below average package..but must say..it has got a very good sabbatical policy..and offers very good package..depending upon the tier
superchiku
@ankesh11 kahan bhai 8.5 + 0.5 * number of years of exp fr tier 1 kahenka acha policy bhau... yahan bhi kanjusi .12-13 to aise hi mil jayega if u are doing ur mba from a premier brand... ..and no mention of roles to be given.. i guess they cannot match the expectations of such people ... but yes the process is not that demanding on the employee...
ankesh11
he he..i thought so..k tu bhi TCSer hai ki...TCSer ka dard 1 TCSer hi samajh sakta hai..
waise u preparing for MBAs?
superchiku
@ankesh11 naa bhai in mba ..from this year... ex-tcser.. u can say... sahi me kitne torture hue hain hum log..