About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@inddutt

Tags

Designations and Pay scales in TCS

Hi All, Could some one help me in understanding how the designations are defined in TCS and how long it takes to move from one level to the next (especially from ITA to Assistant Consultant) also how much salary can someone with 5 years of ex...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 202   

i am in TCS for last 3 years got continous B band for last two year. how much ctc i could expect after designated to IT Analyst in Dec

What roles and hike can I expect after MA in Regulatory Governance from Tata Institute of Social Sciences. 2 years exp as of now as sap basis consultant 

CAT-2012 OA:86.12 Mission CAT-2013..:)

hi guys,

i have 3 years of work ex in TCS and i am plaaning to take admission in indira school of business for PGDM finance on LWP.is it wise decision to take admission and how much hike i will get and what will be my designation after completion of course?can you please help me?Please help me guys to take a decision

• 3 Comments
  • thanks for reply but i am planning to take admission this.... 24 Jan.
  • Inbox me ur current CTC .. will reply there.. 24 Jan.
DRkulkarni
Digvijay Kulkarni @DRkulkarni 9

thanks for reply but i am planning to take admission this year only since i will be completing 4 years next year so.any idea about hike ? approx?

87ln
87 LN @87ln 883

Inbox me ur current CTC .. will reply there. 

Could someody tell me what is the package in general offered to Great Lakes Chennai MBA returned employees to TCS ?              What designation are offered ????                                                     Are they assigned different projects in different ISUs or they have to rejoin the same ISU..??                                                                     

Are the package & project offered on basis of any interview while rejoining ?

• #. 10 Jan.
  • #. 10 Jan.

Is there any chance of taking LWP after getting a D band in the previous appraisal?

• 11 Comments
  • @rasool19 : Band has NO consequence. It really depends on.... 20 Jan.
CAT-2012 OA:86.12 Mission CAT-2013..:)
Phoenix2687
RUCHISMITA SAHU @Phoenix2687 563

@rasool19 : Band has NO consequence. It really depends on the management. I personally know people whose sabbatical got approved with D band, and they joined with great hikes. All the best!

My university allows to drop any 3 subjects in b tech graduation. I got placed in tcl. Now if i get a backlog in final year and i decide to drop them will TCS accept it ? Cz TCS has mentioned that no backlogs/arrears will be allowed. Pls help.

• There shud be no backlogs irrespective of wat ur univ all.... 02 Jan.
  • @twinkle3 If u university allows backlog....u will get p.... 08 Jan.
87ln
87 LN @87ln 883

There shud be no backlogs irrespective of wat ur univ allows. 

saurabh058
suman saurabh @saurabh058 44

@twinkle3  If u university allows backlog....u will get provisional degree before TCS joining.....So, u won't have any problem while joining TCS........I have friend who joined TCS with backlogs ( because it was allowed in their university), having Provisional Degree........

I have 2+ yrs experience in TCS.

Got an admit letter from Great Lakes.. As i am opting for a sabbatical, what would be my revised compensation in TCS after completion of the course.

• 29 Comments
  • @87ln : Bro, I dont know what's happening here, but pleas.... 30 Dec '15.
  • @pbspawn U get around 10 LPA and per year experience 50K.... 10 Jan.
Aaya hun kuch toh lekar jaunga  
pbspawn
CrImE MaStEr @pbspawn 104

@87ln : Bro, I dont know what's happening here, but please stop creating this mess now.. As you have mentioned you are elder than us, so learn to forgive your younger ones.

sourabh1107
Sourabh1107 . @sourabh1107 258

@pbspawn  U get around 10 LPA and per year experience 50K some of my friends from Great Lakes joined back so very sure ..LWP is anyday a good option 

Under which tier IIFT Delhi and IIFT Kolkata fall under in TCS B-school categorization?

• Iska jawab toh TCS HR hi de payega....i think T1.. 21 Dec '15.
87ln
87 LN @87ln 883

Iska jawab toh TCS HR hi de payega....i think T1.

Is there any difference between Msc cadre and b. Tech cadder in tcs? Is there any difference of pay n designations?

What does it mean a b c d band of pay in tcs? Does it happen the IT analyst with 4 yrs of experience can be in b or c band of pay. Can anyone having the sound knowledge of above cited plz explain it.

• 3 Comments
  • Then b n d band same but performance pay is different. Th.... 17 Dec '15.
  • cudnt understand ur logic .....how come b n d will be sam.... 19 Dec '15.
manoj.ranjan751
Bear Grylls @manoj.ranjan751 374

Then b n d band same but performance pay is different. That s what u want to say right

87ln
87 LN @87ln 883

cudnt understand ur logic .....how come b n d will be same?? i said a is best..b second best..c third best..d worst....one who gets A will get max hike compared to  B C D getters in his own team....D will not get any hike or negligible hike....agar abhi bhi nhi samjhe toh message bhej doh:-)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

899 people follow this discussion.