About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@inddutt

Tags

Designations and Pay scales in TCS

Hi All, Could some one help me in understanding how the designations are defined in TCS and how long it takes to move from one level to the next (especially from ITA to Assistant Consultant) also how much salary can someone with 5 years of ex...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 192   

What is the procedure or series of steps that you need to follow when you want to join TCS after sabbatical..! salary negotiations ? what kind of projects ? location ? please help.... nythin 

• Go through the previous posts in this thread. U ll get al.... 31 Jan.
  • U need to inform the HR (one tht signed off ur lwp docume.... 01 Feb.
jafri.azhar7
Azhar Jafri @jafri.azhar7 1,275

Go through the previous posts in this thread. U ll get all the details !!

Clifford_Dsouza
Cliff@13 Sparrow @Clifford_Dsouza 13

U need to inform the HR (one tht signed off ur lwp documents) a week / month in advance abt u returning...they will guide you thn....alternatively u can contact the HR helpline number and ask abt the procedure..

anyone who joined after TCS sabbatical.. what package can i expect 3 yrs 11 months work ex.. and what is it like ? 

Hi All,

Is distance MBA from Narsee Monjee is good/worth? Does any one have idea regarding the same and career prospective? Currently i have 3.2 exp in TCS.

• distance MBA from any clg is worthless, it just adds a MB.... 21 Jan.
dubeyp0000
dubey dubey @dubeyp0000 615

distance MBA from any clg is worthless, it just adds a MBA line into your vc nothing else

I have a 25 month work-ex. in TCS, till june 2014. Now i am pursuing  2 year PGPM from IIM Raipur , taking LWP. what would be my refittment package , if i rejoin TCS upon completion of my MBA course !!

• 1 Like  
  • 8 to 9 lpa. 18 Jan.

Is it dat much difficult to get projects in Delhi/NCR ? (night shift)

4yrs work-ex at TCS and doing MBA from Tier2 college on sabbatical? what would be the expected package after joining back?

• 1 Like   6 Comments
  • Can you tell abt both , coz m still tryin. Dunno what i'l.... 13 Jan.
akkiO
Akki O @akkiO 1

Can you tell abt both , coz m still tryin. Dunno what i'll get through...

Heared that TCS firing 30000 employees, is it true?? What is the stpry behind such a big stupidity????

• 9 Comments
  • @Budokai001 I understand that but it is not the way. 05 Jan.
  • TCS Global HR Ajoy Mukherjee said " Firstly, I would lik.... 06 Jan.
dubeyp0000

@Budokai001  I understand that but it is not the way

zhussain
zh zh @zhussain 5

TCS Global HR Ajoy Mukherjee said "

Firstly, I would like to tell you that there are no layoffs that have been planned. All the reasons cited are equally untrue. Therefore any reference to estimates like 25-30,000 people is completely baseless.

"

anyone from TCS gandhinagar?

• My joining was there.... 4 yrs back ;) :stuck out tongue:. 03 Jan.
  • beware of the RMG(esp Carmel,Kanojia n co)..... If possib.... 03 Jan.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
PoulomiG
Poulomi G @PoulomiG 54

My joining was there.... 4 yrs back  ;)

sushant1002001
Sun Tzu @sushant1002001 853

beware of the RMG(esp Carmel,Kanojia n co)..... If possible, try joining SAP projects.Government projects will suck the life out of you (assuming u r an engineer). TCS 2012-13 :P 

-Enjoying life at FMS

Hi Guys.

I 've been in domestic project for the past 3 years and not getting release from the project too. I want to know can I change my domain to management without doing MBA I have heard from my seniors is this true/ possible? Also please suggest alternate for moving to management line.

• 5 Comments
  • leave tcs and look outside. 02 Jan.
  • @dubeyp0000 ya i'm looking but i dont want to go IT and .... 02 Jan.
dubeyp0000

leave tcs and look outside

Arungan123
arun ganesh @Arungan123 10

@dubeyp0000  ya i'm looking but i dont want to go IT and shifts etc...

I have been selected in TCS for business analyst profile after doing my MBA from Delhi School of Management. I had opted for BFSI sector. Could you please tell me which offices have good project in BFSI domain. I am thinking to opt for Bangalore or Pune. 

• Bangalore has decent BFSI clients .......Pune nt much ide.... 23 Dec '14.
  • @aakashcool90 could you disclose, what package you were o.... 17 Jan.
dvchinmaya
C D V @dvchinmaya 654

Bangalore has decent BFSI clients .......Pune nt much idea.....Mumbai/Chennai also good 

saurabh058
suman saurabh @saurabh058 42

@aakashcool90 could you disclose, what package you were offered??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

804 people follow this discussion.