PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Ravindra Singh @try4it

Tags

Delhi/NCR PG meets season 2011-12

Having won the puyscar for most active city for 3rd consecutive year, I would like to take this honor to welcome you all to the Delhi/NCR PG Meets season 2011-12 :: With some of the big shots like The BMR, SGS, TI, JBR, TJ (with an extra r...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 14 of 27   

Bhai log koi mughe bhi bata dio jab bhi meet ho... :splat:

Agar Delhi mein hi hua to pakka aa jaaunga

• 5 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Goooooooddd Newsss

Raghav bhai will be reaching India on 8 oct & hopefully will be in delhi after that.

abhi toh delhi se seedhe HP hi jaunga main :D

uske baad delhi ka program plan karke bataunga sabko :D
cheers
  • 5 Likes  
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
Goooooooddd Newsss

Raghav bhai will be reaching India on 8 oct & hopefully will be in delhi after that.

• 3 Likes  
What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.

Lagta hai , iss baar ka PUYSCAR haath se gya :banghead:

• 2 Likes  
justtj Says
Any plans for a meet this sunday? 18th Sept!

18 Sept.

IBPS - Bank PO Exam :banghead:
  • 3 Likes  
diablorulez Says
Next sunday nahi ho sakta kya?? 11th sept?

Any plans for a meet this sunday? 18th Sept!
  • 2 Likes  
hellos puys :D

i know you all are quite busy as i can see from the activity on this thread. no worries :)

just wanted to tell you all that i will be coming to India for Diwali in October and Delhi has a special place in my heart :D

I 'd like to meet you all delhi puys there. :)

so thought that I should tell you in advance.

i haven't planned the delhi trip as of now but i will let you know as and when i reach India and plan it. :)
i shall try to inform you at least 7-10 days in advance so that you can plan it all. :)

I'd be definitely in Delhi for more than 2 days so it would be great if we all can meet up :)

Lets meet! been long since i attended a meet! ho jaaye!
  • 3 Likes  

i know you all are quite busy as i can see from the activity on this thread. no worries :)

just wanted to tell you all that i will be coming to India for Diwali in October and Delhi has a special place in my heart :D

i haven't planned the delhi trip as of now but i will let you know as and when i reach India and plan it. :)
i shall try to inform you at least 7-10 days in advance so that you can plan it all. :)

I'd be definitely in Delhi for more than 2 days so it would be great if we all can meet up :)

will be coming to delhi in first week of october as no holidays on diwali and only holidays on durga puja!! :(

See you next year.
  • 2 Likes  

We are waiting sir.......
  • 3 Likes  
I flew up again, I have left valleys down, miles away...

I'd be definitely in Delhi for more than 2 days so it would be great if we all can meet up

• 12 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

74 people follow this discussion.