Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Chinmaya Vashishth @vashishth

Tags

CSC(GIS) vs INFOSYS(System Engineer)

I have to choose between CSC and infosys. job profile of CSC is not very clear. however its sure i ll be put in Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) with a package of 3.0 L , At infosys the job profile is System Engineer which is same as s/w ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
I have to choose between CSC and infosys.
job profile of CSC is not very clear. however its sure i ll be put in Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) with a package of 3.0 L ,
At infosys the job profile is System Engineer which is same as s/w engineer. package is 3.25 L. :)
all advice and suggestions are welcome !!!

Continue here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670 to get more replies.

Thread closed.

Regards
AFC
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

go for Infosys, as the Systems engg/Software engg is a better profile than GIS

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

I have to choose between CSC and infosys.
job profile of CSC is not very clear. however its sure i ll be put in Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) with a package of 3.0 L ,
At infosys the job profile is System Engineer which is same as s/w engineer. package is 3.25 L. :)
all advice and suggestions are welcome !!!