Cracking Nishit Sinha Problems on Quant LA and DI , A step more to bell the Cat.

*This is a thread dedicated entirely to the problems faced by CAT Aspirants solving Nishit Sinha's Quant and LA/DI Book.* This thread will help CAt aspirants to understand the Basic concepts thoroughly for those who are using the book and wil...
View more posts in Cracking Nishit Sinha Problems on Quant LA and DI , A step more to bell the Cat.
This is a thread dedicated entirely to the problems faced by CAT Aspirants solving Nishit Sinha's Quant and LA/DI Book.

This thread will help CAt aspirants to understand the Basic concepts thoroughly for those who are using the book and will also help others who are preparing for various MBA entrance exams and following some other book.

It will be highly appreciated if the Moderators kindly allow us to start this new thread for Discussion of Nishit Sinha's Quant,DI and LA Problems which helpful for CAT preparation.

Nishit Sinha followers will be free to post any problems from the book which they feel are difficult to understand or which requires a detailed explanation , and we expect some of us who have solved it will definitely help others.

IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP IF U MENTION :
1.THE CHAPTER
2.PAGE NUMBER
3. QUESTION (For others who are not using this book to have a feel of the problem)
4. DETAILED EXPLANATIONS(With shortcuts If any)

Hope this thread will be highly appreciated by those who are using this book and for others who are not using it.

TEACHING OTHERS IS THE BEST WAY TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE.

So start posting your queries!!!!!!!!!!

Suggestion and comments will be highly appreciated.

GOOD LUCK.

Here are the GoogleBooks links

Quant : http://books.google.co.in/books?id=eOnaFSKRSR0C&printsec;=frontcover&source;=gbs_similarbooks_s&cad;=1#v=onepage&q;&f;=false

DI/LR : http://books.google.co.in/books?id=H3ZM_gp-NfwC&pg;=PR13&dq;=Pearson+guide+to+DI/LR&hl;=en&ei;=b_g9TO-hDIzvcIK48aMC&sa;=X&oi;=book_result&ct;=result&resnum;=1&ved;=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q;&f;=false

Hope you find the links interesting.
  • 14 Likes  
  • i have just started preparing for CAT and simultaneously .... 01 Jun '13.
  • *Free webinar From Mr. Nishit Sinha: *on ' Art of problem.... 13 Aug '13.
Ahuramazda
ankur sharma @Ahuramazda 21
i have just started preparing for CAT and simultaneously working on my start-up as well. two questions i have)
Do they count start-up as experience as that is the only thing i have been doing since i completed my graduation and few internships ( international)
2) i know this question has been asked a zillion times here, but i haven't find a concrete answer yet :::: what is THE ideal set of books/ study material/ coaching i should go with??

desperately need your reviews on BYJU, nishit sinha or arun sharma, CL or time study material, and the best book for LRDI.

peace:)
saginav
Navneet Khurana @saginav 1

Free webinar From Mr. Nishit Sinha: on ' Art of problem solving in QA for CAT' by the experienced CAT faculty Mr. Nishit Sinha. Register free here - Limited Seats available so hurry up!

www.webartsol.com/registration/#...

This is an exclusive webinar which will be covering important Quant prep areas like:

Free Webinar: Tips on QA preparation for CAT 2013 : Quantitative : PaGaLGuY Forums

A Quick revision of important topics in QA

Find logical ways of solving the questions

Understand flaw detectors

Have a Q & A session with the author

Browse other posts tagged CAT