Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 68   
mbajamesbond Says
Ok fair enough but is dell latitude fair for cat preparation....I will be buying a better laptop once i get into mba..:cheers:

If you donot wish to spend too much on a laptop @ the moment then go for Acer laptops they got some good laptops under 30k with good configuration or you may want to try Netbooks which take care of all your need as a CAT aspirant.

But if you still want to go for DELL Latitude then its fine to go for them @ this stage. :thumbsup:
  • 1 Like  
You are welcome :cheers:

Would rate DELL Ispiron/Vostro above HP Notebook. Would suggest DELL XPS series they are better then other DELL laptop.

PS: DELL Latitude series are more for business professionals. They are not great laptop even I've been given a DELL Latitude @ work :banghead: & i prefer working on a desktop then work on it .

Ok fair enough but is dell latitude fair for cat preparation....I will be buying a better laptop once i get into mba..:cheers:
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
mbajamesbond Says
Thanks mate! how would you rate dell latitude or HP notebook

You are welcome :cheers:

Would rate DELL Ispiron/Vostro above HP Notebook. Would suggest DELL XPS series they are better then other DELL laptop.

PS: DELL Latitude series are more for business professionals. They are not great laptop even I've been given a DELL Latitude @ work :banghead: & i prefer working on a desktop then work on it .
If i'm a student then the ratings as per my usage, & good hardware would be :

1) Dell
2) HP
3) Lenovo
4) IBM
5) Sony
6) HCL

Thanks mate! how would you rate dell latitude or HP notebook
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
Kindly rank these brands

Dell,hp,sony,lenovo,hcl,ibm

Ps- Requirement of a basic laptop only for cat prep....

If i'm a student then the ratings as per my usage, & good hardware would be :

1) Dell
2) HP
3) Lenovo
4) IBM
5) Sony
6) HCL

Kindly rank these brands

Dell,hp,sony,lenovo,hcl,ibm

Ps- Requirement of a basic laptop only for cat prep....

Has anybody tested the new Intel Z77 motherboards launched.........????
Looks like they will be great for gaming and overclocking.............

Three Lives. Three Destinies. One Name. CAT'12 : 95.86%ile
Thanks for the response.
Is there much difference between the T6060 and the T6100??
Is it good to go for the cheaper T6100 or spend 700 bucks more and buy T6060???

P.S.: 700 bucks right now is a big amount for me..............:p:p:p

Creative Inspire T6060 vs Creative Inspire T6100 : Comparison of Speakers - Compare India
  • 1 Like  
Here are some of your choice :
Logitech z506 = Rs. 5000
Creative Inspire T6100 = Rs.3500
Creative Inspire T6060 = Rs. 4200
(Spec: ront/Rear: 8 Watts RMS per channel (4 Ch) Center: 18 Watts RMS Subwoofer: 22 Watts RMS)

Thanks for the response.
Is there much difference between the T6060 and the T6100??
Is it good to go for the cheaper T6100 or spend 700 bucks more and buy T6060???

P.S.: 700 bucks right now is a big amount for me..............:p:p:p
Three Lives. Three Destinies. One Name. CAT'12 : 95.86%ile
Can anyone recommend me a good 5.1 channel speaker system within 6k??

Went to a shop yesterday and the only one he showed me was a creative SBS A520 which seemed to be a low end system as far as the sound quality is concerned...............

Here are some of your choice :

Logitech z506 = Rs. 5000
Creative Inspire T6100 = Rs.3500
Creative Inspire T6060 = Rs. 4200
(Spec: ront/Rear: 8 Watts RMS per channel (4 Ch) Center: 18 Watts RMS Subwoofer: 22 Watts RMS)
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

308 people follow this discussion.