About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 46   
which is the best portable 1 tb hardisk among the 2 below
1.western digital 1 tb my passport essential(usb3.0)
2.seagate 1tb goflex(usb3.0)
please help me to sort out the best and from where shall i buy it so that i could get max. discount?

P@GALGUY Says
My suggestion would be in favor of Segate

I have been using WD for over a year and a half, no problems so far..
Another thing in favour of WD would be there service in case there is a failure.. I don't need to find a place to drop the disk, their service personnel come and pick it up..
  • 2 Likes  
The first step towards reaching your life's goals is deciding what those goals are!!
please help me to sort out the best and from where shall i buy it so that i could get max. discount?

My suggestion would be in favor of Segate
  • 1 Like  
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

hello...well wanted to enquire about the various comp courses.

frm where should 1 learn advanced Excel...(i knw niit .aptech are insti)bt dey charge high amount..ny alternative cn u ppl suggest..

hi friends,
how to connect an external tv tuner card?
is it simply that the input wll be connected to cable and ouput will be to usb port in computer?
whether we need to do anything inside the cpu for connecting external tv tuner card...........
please help............

There's nothing to do inside the CPU.Just connect all the cables as mentioned in your quick start guide.
  • 1 Like  

hi friends,
how to connect an external tv tuner card?
is it simply that the input wll be connected to cable and ouput will be to usb port in computer?
whether we need to do anything inside the cpu for connecting external tv tuner card...........
please help............

My computer is not getting start. When i switch on , its going for process only and desktop is not coming.So please advise me what to. I am using vista OS . one more thing can i format only C drive. If yes then please explain steps for format.
Urgent Help Required!!!!

Before taking decision to format C drive, kindly take out RAM, clean it and insert again.There's a possibility of minor hardware fault.If it's not, try to boot your system in safe mode.If your problem still persists, you can go for format option.

friends please suggest a good configuration for Desktop

points to be considered

0. Budget 20,000 to 26,000
1. configuration upto to latest in series
2. primarily for home purpose and medium level gaming
3. latest processor and motherboard
4. good looking and right cabinet
5. minimum configuration
Ram 4 gb
Hard disk 500 gb
monitor 17 inch or so preferably Dell or any other good
keyboard mouse wireless microsoft or logitech
ups
smps

My computer is not getting start. When i switch on , its going for process only and desktop is not coming.So please advise me what to. I am using vista OS . one more thing can i format only C drive. If yes then please explain steps for format.
Urgent Help Required!!!!

Vista is really bad. Get a windows 7 ultimate dvd and then format it. You can google how to format your pc with win7
  • 1 Like  
CAT 2012: 98.62
I am planning to buy a laptop for general use.. i find difficulty in choosing among processors.. Whic is the best and why ?
Intel Core i3,i5 / AMD APU Dual/Quad Core / AMD Dual Core ?

Queries related to laptop kindly post in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/2900-buying-a-laptop-317.html#post3471556
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

Urgent Help Required!!!!

I am planning to buy a laptop for general use.. i find difficulty in choosing among processors.. Whic is the best and why ?
Intel Core i3,i5 / AMD APU Dual/Quad Core / AMD Dual Core ?

Guys,

Playbook or Sony Tablet S or Galaxy Tab or iPad?

Will a tablet be of any use for MBA?

my mouse is autoscrolling.i cant control my mouse.sometimes when i watch movies the sound goes on increasing and decreasing automatically.when i visit pages,it scrolls up and down automatically.checked for virus with kaspersky-no virus detected.
urgent help required................

borrom a mouse from a friend and check to see if it works fine or not
  • 1 Like  
CAT 2012: 98.62
done all that......................not working.............:banghead:
and my mouse is optical mouse of logitech

man now i guess you knw what to do

1. google like a mad and read read and read on it and try try and try [ with combinations of issues , mouse brand , os [ bec in ubuntu it used to hang for me in 10.04 ]

2. u must have tried on other laptop or desktops . try to see if its working fine there than what probably could be reasons which are making it sick here

3. pray
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

185 people follow this discussion.