PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 68   
@missionCAT13 said:
Google:www.google.com/search?&q;=Hope this might help you
That was more than two months back anyways did all that the same day and got rid of CLARO Sucks i mean CLARO SEARCH :mg:
  • 1 Like  
@ansh12345 said:
Guys do anyone of you have an idea on how to delete CLARO search virus from your web browsers. I have tried a lot to remove it but no success. FTS CLARO
Open mozilla , type about:config
search for "keyword"
Locate and double-click the entry for keyword.URL

Modify it by add the below set of values :

Google:http://www.google.com/search?&q;=

Hope this might help you :thumbsup:
NIA Pune 2014-16 
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
@vbvsng said:
yes...bt dis pblm came ol of a sudden...b4 last week..evrything ws fyn...then suddenly...this fault...wats the deal...??...though i'll do as u say...n tell watevr happens den...
Okay. Do share what happens.
CAT 2012: 98.62
@ankitrocks said:
Download the latest version of the sound driver and install it. I guess you are using Windows XP.
yes...bt dis pblm came ol of a sudden...b4 last week..evrything ws fyn...then suddenly...this fault...wats the deal...??...though i'll do as u say...n tell watevr happens den...
i m gonna make the REST of my life the BEST of my life. 
@vbvsng said:
@puys...need help...every time i switch on my pc...sound driver gets uninstalled...i.e. i need to reinstall the driver(sound) on every switch....also formatted da system...bt it came of no help...the problem z still dere...cnt understand...pls help...n e one..
Download the latest version of the sound driver and install it. I guess you are using Windows XP.
CAT 2012: 98.62
@vbvsng said:
@puys...need help...every time i switch on my pc...sound driver gets uninstalled...i.e. i need to reinstall the driver(sound) on every switch....also formatted da system...bt it came of no help...the problem z still dere...cnt understand...pls help...n e one..
try updating your sound drivers
  • 1 Like  

i m gonna make the REST of my life the BEST of my life. 

@season-4 said:
no idea...these thing are usually disguised with another download..
:| anyways thanx for you tips :)
@season-4 said:
deleting registry keys might work...
hmm lets see :/ btw do you have any idea how did my system got infected by it ?

@season-4 said:
i don't think it's a virus, it's more of a malware, if you want to completely remove it download anti malware or if you want to do it manually delete registration keys of claro from registry..
yah tried malware bytes anit-malware suggested in a link...didn't help...
it came back again

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

308 people follow this discussion.