About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 46   
@season-4 said:
does this claro virus have hijacked your home page???
yah and i came to know that it slows down the speed as well :|
@season-4 said:
what browser are you using??
chrome and firefox :|
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

Guys do anyone of you have an idea on how to delete CLARO search virus from your web browsers. I have tried a lot to remove it but no success. FTS CLARO

@Scorpio_19 said:
How do you find the MAC address address of your laptop?
On the backside of my lappy, I have a product key (alphanumeric) in 5 parts-- say aa1- ffh65-67hg8- 67ghr- 87fgt. This does not appear to be the MAC, which according to me should be in 6 parts, not 5.
I have Windows 7 starter pack installed. I clicked on start, typed cmd.. pressed enter, & got a long list of 6 part alpha numeric codes under "physical address". These are as under--
1. Wireless LAN adapter wireless network connection
2. Ethernet adapter bluetooth network connection
3. Ethernet adapter local area connection
4. Tunnel adapter local area connection
Can any techie tell me which is the relevant MAC address under these 4 headings I have given above? I need to submit the relevant MAC address to my institute, so that I may access their wireless network through my lappy.
The code corresponding to the Wireless LAN adapter is your wifi mac address.
  • 1 Like  
CAT 2012: 98.62

No replies?

How do you find the MAC address address of your laptop?

On the backside of my lappy, I have a product key (alphanumeric) in 5 parts-- say aa1- ffh65-67hg8- 67ghr- 87fgt. This does not appear to be the MAC, which according to me should be in 6 parts, not 5.

I have Windows 7 starter pack installed. I clicked on start, typed cmd.. pressed enter, & got a long list of 6 part alpha numeric codes under "physical address". These are as under--

1. Wireless LAN adapter wireless network connection
2. Ethernet adapter bluetooth network connection
3. Ethernet adapter local area connection
4. Tunnel adapter local area connection

Can any techie tell me which is the relevant MAC address under these 4 headings I have given above? I need to submit the relevant MAC address to my institute, so that I may access their wireless network through my lappy.
@iwantgovtjob said: How to save google maps ?
What do you mean by save? You can print the map or save it in PDF using cutepdf
CAT 2012: 98.62

How to save google maps ?

@[38659:Scorpio_19] I shall ping you , if I need any further info ..

@[524727:medhashree]

I've purchased a 3 TB Seagate today morning for Rs.11,400 (3.5") external HDD, power adapter. USB 2.0 & 3.0 compatible. Just backing up about 2 TB of my files onto it. No stand. Here's one with a stand:

See more ranges here:

• 1 Like  
Please suggest the best portable Hard - disk , accompanied by the list of hard - disks , space , prices etc etc .
  • 1 Like  
I am looking for a screen - guard for , my ACER ONE netbook . Which one would be the best ?

@[537021:wheresthebell] well you have to buy a new one or u can instal a pirated one...

• 1 Like  
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

@[202944:vishal.das] - YES its is MS OFFICE 2010 !!

I think then that it doesnt have Powerpoint..!!

Any idea how can i get it ?? can i download it ???
Do reply
Thanks

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

185 people follow this discussion.