About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 68   

Why so much silence here?

Is everyone's PC working fine?

@mods: Lets have a thread for "Programming discussions" too.

• 1 Like   4 Comments
  • yep. start the discussion i shall chip in :smiley:. 22 May '13.
  • @deepu , @sonnes \- Can we have this?. 22 May '13.
CAT 2012: 98.62
deepu
Sandeep Kalidindi @deepu 40,686
yep. start the discussion i shall chip in
ankitrocks
Ankit . @ankitrocks 2,599
@deepu , @sonnes - Can we have this?

Did any one installed win 8 ? how is the experience ?

• Windows 8 has some interesting themes and features. it wi.... 20 Jul '13.
  • awesome windows !! It would be more interesting when we w.... 26 May '13.
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
ronald577
ronald steve @ronald577 1
Windows 8 has some interesting themes and features. it will be useful only if we have touch screen monitor
engg_harsh
サトシ . @engg_harsh 14,797
awesome windows !! It would be more interesting when we will use it in New Dell Inspiron 15 Touchscreen laptops
@rishabhsachan said:
hey guysat the time of installing antivirus my windows 8 get corrupt pls tell me why this is happening
Which antivirus ?
  • 7 Comments
  • i think microsoft security essentials is good for windows.... 04 Feb '14.
  • Presently Quick Heal total security 2013 is the best anti.... 20 Jul '13.
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
koranga
jeevan singh @koranga 1
i think microsoft security essentials is good for windows 7 and 8 ... \
ronald577
ronald steve @ronald577 1
Presently Quick Heal total security 2013 is the best antivirus in the market.but it really depends on user data which type of file he uses as some antivirus may scan them as virus
@rishabhsachan said:
hey guysat the time of installing antivirus my windows 8 get corrupt pls tell me why this is happening
Please elaborate your problem.
@Junonadi said:
How do you find it relevant to this thread?
@vbvsng said:
updated the sound driver...but it didnt help...on starting the computer..b4 booting...an error message is displayed...CMOS checksum error...so wat 2 do nw...??
Follow this link for details regarding the problem. Seems you have to take it to a technician.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000237.htm
@vbvsng said:
updated the sound driver...but it didnt help...on starting the computer..b4 booting...an error message is displayed...CMOS checksum error...so wat 2 do nw...??
Follow this link for details regarding the problem. Seems you have to take it to a technician.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000237.htm
@vbvsng said:
bhai tried searching your problem on net , the most conclusive slotuion was that
u can set your values of BIOS to deafult values
that would be the solution perhaps
u would have searched it on net but if haven't found some answers here

https://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&sugexp;=les%3B&gs;_rn=1&gs;_ri=hp&pq;=evaluesreve&cp;=22&gs;_id=1i4&xhr;=t&q;=what+is+cmos+checksum+error&pf;=p&tbo;=d&sclient;=psy-ab&oq;=what+is+cmos+checksum+&gs;_l=&pbx;=1&bav;=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm;=bv.1355534169,d.bmk&fp;=348c8fa2c8de4d8a&bpcl;=40096503&biw;=1366&bih;=643
lassi zabardast hai
@sanchitconfused said:
try updating your sound drivers
@ankitrocks said:
Okay. Do share what happens.
i m gonna make the REST of my life the BEST of my life. 
@missionCAT13 said:
Google:www.google.com/search?&q;=Hope this might help you
That was more than two months back anyways did all that the same day and got rid of CLARO Sucks i mean CLARO SEARCH :mg:
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

184 people follow this discussion.