About this discussion

Last updated

Author
MD SHAMIM @PAGALGUY.India

Tags

Computer Queries, News and Updates

Hello Puy's ! After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer. Previous Computer Queries thread :: * ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 46   
@vbvsng said:
updated the sound driver...but it didnt help...on starting the computer..b4 booting...an error message is displayed...CMOS checksum error...so wat 2 do nw...??
Follow this link for details regarding the problem. Seems you have to take it to a technician.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000237.htm
CAT 2012: 98.62
@vbvsng said:
updated the sound driver...but it didnt help...on starting the computer..b4 booting...an error message is displayed...CMOS checksum error...so wat 2 do nw...??
Follow this link for details regarding the problem. Seems you have to take it to a technician.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000237.htm
Join the leader in Management Education

Sri Balaji Society, Pune | 4 Institutes | 13 Courses | 33 GDPI Centres

Ranked 4th in India for B-school infrastructure &

BIMM Ranked 4th in ROI by Outlook B School Survey 2014

200 hrs online training on 6 SAP modules along with the PGDM course

Enroll Now

Apply Online | Download Application

http://balajisociety.org/ 2015/index-pg.html

Download Now
@vbvsng said:
bhai tried searching your problem on net , the most conclusive slotuion was that
u can set your values of BIOS to deafult values
that would be the solution perhaps
u would have searched it on net but if haven't found some answers here

https://www.google.co.in/#hl=en&sugexp;=les%3B&gs;_rn=1&gs;_ri=hp&pq;=evaluesreve&cp;=22&gs;_id=1i4&xhr;=t&q;=what+is+cmos+checksum+error&pf;=p&tbo;=d&sclient;=psy-ab&oq;=what+is+cmos+checksum+&gs;_l=&pbx;=1&bav;=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm;=bv.1355534169,d.bmk&fp;=348c8fa2c8de4d8a&bpcl;=40096503&biw;=1366&bih;=643
lassi zabardast hai
@sanchitconfused said:
try updating your sound drivers
@ankitrocks said:
Okay. Do share what happens.
The dementors affect me worse than d others cos there are horrors in my past that others don't have
@missionCAT13 said:
Google:www.google.com/search?&q;=Hope this might help you
That was more than two months back anyways did all that the same day and got rid of CLARO Sucks i mean CLARO SEARCH :mg:
  • 1 Like  
@ansh12345 said:
Guys do anyone of you have an idea on how to delete CLARO search virus from your web browsers. I have tried a lot to remove it but no success. FTS CLARO
Open mozilla , type about:config
search for "keyword"
Locate and double-click the entry for keyword.URL

Modify it by add the below set of values :

Google:http://www.google.com/search?&q;=

Hope this might help you :thumbsup:
NIA Pune 2014-16 
@vbvsng said:
yes...bt dis pblm came ol of a sudden...b4 last week..evrything ws fyn...then suddenly...this fault...wats the deal...??...though i'll do as u say...n tell watevr happens den...
Okay. Do share what happens.
@ankitrocks said:
Download the latest version of the sound driver and install it. I guess you are using Windows XP.
yes...bt dis pblm came ol of a sudden...b4 last week..evrything ws fyn...then suddenly...this fault...wats the deal...??...though i'll do as u say...n tell watevr happens den...
The dementors affect me worse than d others cos there are horrors in my past that others don't have
@vbvsng said:
@puys...need help...every time i switch on my pc...sound driver gets uninstalled...i.e. i need to reinstall the driver(sound) on every switch....also formatted da system...bt it came of no help...the problem z still dere...cnt understand...pls help...n e one..
Download the latest version of the sound driver and install it. I guess you are using Windows XP.
@vbvsng said:
@puys...need help...every time i switch on my pc...sound driver gets uninstalled...i.e. i need to reinstall the driver(sound) on every switch....also formatted da system...bt it came of no help...the problem z still dere...cnt understand...pls help...n e one..
try updating your sound drivers
  • 1 Like  
lassi zabardast hai

@season-4 said:
no idea...these thing are usually disguised with another download..
:| anyways thanx for you tips :)
@season-4 said:
deleting registry keys might work...
hmm lets see :/ btw do you have any idea how did my system got infected by it ?

@season-4 said:
i don't think it's a virus, it's more of a malware, if you want to completely remove it download anti malware or if you want to do it manually delete registration keys of claro from registry..
yah tried malware bytes anit-malware suggested in a link...didn't help...
it came back again
@season-4 said:
ok in mozilla firefox typeabout:configand in search bar type claroand in the list displayed reset all the values corresponding to claro...
done that before...so my browser is free from that virus completely ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

185 people follow this discussion.