SHOW

Commerce Q & A - It will help during your PIs

Hello All, I am attaching below a file which contains 149 files I had collected as preparation for last year's PIs. All the files have to do with answers to questions you might be asked with respect to commerce, b.com, accounts , consultancy,... Read More »
first of all thanks for this thread it is so important
now many guys said that they can not open file from http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/files/PI...al-PGForum.exe

all knows that Password is: www.pagalguy.com/cat/

now i tell u what is process to open the file
step 1 : download file
step 2 : click on that
step 3: after clicking u will see word written as Unzip just click on that
sten 4: enter the password but when u enter the password u must check that Caps Lock is on
now u see that file is open in C **** and folder name is PI-Material-PGforum
that's it
main think to check is when u enter password ,Caps Lock must be on
it is so so easy
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
i m nt able to save d file.
option of saving is nt accessable....
wht to do

Try once - http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/files/PI-Material-PGForum.exe
  • 1 Like  
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
i m nt able to save d file.
option of saving is nt accessable....
wht to do
@ nidhii agrawal
The password is -
www.pagalguy.com/cat/

Regards,
:new_scatter:
nidhii agrawal Says
srry i cnnt open the file .can u plz snd th content in my email ........................as soon as possible

Plz don't post your ID's here.It's beyond forum rules.U can use private message.
Take care
srry i cnnt open the file .can u plz snd th content in my email as soon as possible
nidhii agrawal Says
may i knw th passwrd of zip file plz

plz reply as soon as possible
nidhii agrawal Says

plz reply as soon as possible.i want to gt the questins
hi pagalguy, tell about amity gd
Hey buddy..
i downloaded the file that u ve put up here bt it doesnt seem to open..guess theres some error.cud u pls send this file to the following email add: special_pal@hotmail.com
thanx..bye

Hello All,

I am attaching below a file which contains 149 files I had collected as preparation for last year's PIs. All the files have to do with answers to questions you might be asked with respect to commerce, b.com, accounts , consultancy, finance , exim policies etc.

It took many hours to collect these files last year. The archive size is around 1.8 MB in size and would take you around 10 minutes to download on a dialup. I am password protecting this file, as I don't want it to be uploaded onto other sites and let it be masqueraded as their own.

Edited Later:

Download the file from the below URL, or browse to reach the file through the Download Button on the Top Navigation Bar.

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/files/PI-Material-PGForum.exe
Password is: www.pagalguy.com/cat/

Regards,
woh..wow
very late to this thread..
anyways amazin work man..!!
hi, could you send me the password too??? my mail id is krishma_84@yahoo.co.in
if u have any other useful stuff, please keep posting it... this forum is REALLY, REALLY great...
Hello All,

I am attaching below a file which contains 149 files I had collected as preparation for last year's PIs. All the files have to do with answers to questions you might be asked with respect to commerce, b.com, accounts , consultancy, finance , exim policies etc.

It took many hours to collect these files last year. The archive size is around 1.8 MB in size and would take you around 10 minutes to download on a dialup. I am password protecting this file, as I don't want it to be uploaded onto other sites and let it be masqueraded as their own.

Edited Later:

Download the file from the below URL, or browse to reach the file through the Download Button on the Top Navigation Bar.

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/files/PI-Material-PGForum.exe
Password is: www.pagalguy.com/cat/

Regards,

Hey buddy,
great work!!!

Ramesh
hi just found this thread.
is the stuff given in the file available for download of some use to the engineers. Can they be asked these questions on commerce,finance in depth.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

77 people follow this discussion.