About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Darshan

Tags

Coaching classes for CAT ??

Hi Friends Im Darshan, currently working in Tata Honeywell Ltd. I recently joined. Planning to give CAT this year. I hope my association with this site would be helpful to me and all. I have this query.... How useful is taking coaching ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 93 of 123   
hi2skb Says
From my personal exp, i can definitely say in kolkata ims classroom is much better and organised than time or any other counterparts.

But will u plz suggest me whose study material is best between ims and time
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Hi dude,
i joined TIME last year and what my personal experience says is that it is the worst in both classes as well as material (my personal opinion though).
as far as material is concerned it is same in all because it is copied from the same source
(thats what i think).

From my personal exp, i can definitely say in kolkata ims classroom is much better and organised than time or any other counterparts.
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Hi dude,
i joined TIME last year and what my personal experience says is that it is the worst in both classes as well as material (my personal opinion though).
as far as material is concerned it is same in all because it is copied from the same source
(thats what i think).

Thanks for ur reply inder
But dear we have to take some material to study plz suggest some books or name of institute whose material is best......
As far as the study material is concerned.. none can beat TIME... i had material from IMS, CL n TIME n seriously.. TIME's material is best amongst all...
also.. their test-series is very beneficial..
hope this helps...
ATB

Hi dude,
(thats what i think).
  • 1 Like  

Hi Puys..

can any one sugggest me , which coaching institute is best for CAT in HYDERABAD.

Thanks In Advance...

Regards,
Ramesh

Hi GUYS

Anybody can suggest me which coaching institute provides the best corresponding study material for CAT 2008

TIME
IMS :oha:
BSC(BANKING SERVICE CHRONICLE )

OR ANY OTHER (PLZ GIVE NAME):snipersm:

HOPING FOR A GOOD AND PROMPT REPLY

THANKS

As far as the study material is concerned.. none can beat TIME... i had material from IMS, CL n TIME n seriously.. TIME's material is best amongst all...
also.. their test-series is very beneficial..
hope this helps...
ATB
  • 1 Like  
Hi GUYS

Anybody can suggest me which coaching institute provides the best corresponding study material for CAT 2008

TIME
IMS :oha:

THANKS

Time is very exhaustive...IMS is good also consider career launcher material..its also good...
  • 1 Like  

Hi GUYS

TIME
IMS

THANKS

thanks everyone for all the grt info.

do u guys have any idea which one of the ims centre in bangalore is the best of all the ones available.

try manipal centre...or the batches at some school on st. marks road!!!

G

i finally joined CL ,weekday starting on 14th feb.hope its good enough to tame cat:)

G

thanks everyone for all the grt info.

do u guys have any idea which one of the ims centre in bangalore is the best of all the ones available.

comingback2life Says
My experience with IMS has been a highly beneficial one and I feel they are the most student oriented amongst the all.. Also their faculty is amazing,their course material this year was par excellence although I feel they should have started teh workshops a bit earlier. Also their SIM CAT's are quite realistic in terms of the unpredictability factor,scorewise and also the verbal is high quality....they also have a library in their Manipal centre(which I have only seen) which might also help...all the very best..and yes first and foremost believe in yourself

Thanks a lot!!!
grv64124 Says
how good is IMS in blore this time???

My experience with IMS has been a highly beneficial one and I feel they are the most student oriented amongst the lot.. Also their faculty is amazing,their course material this year was par excellence although I feel they should have started the workshops a bit earlier. Also their SIM CAT's are quite realistic in terms of the unpredictability factor,scorewise and also the verbal is high quality....they also have a library in their Manipal centre(which I have only seen) which might also help...all the very best..and yes, first and foremost believe in yourself
  • 1 Like  
grv64124 Says

IMS bangalore is normally considered to be the best in bangalore
howz it this time can't say
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

899 people follow this discussion.