About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Darshan

Tags

Coaching classes for CAT ??

Hi Friends Im Darshan, currently working in Tata Honeywell Ltd. I recently joined. Planning to give CAT this year. I hope my association with this site would be helpful to me and all. I have this query.... How useful is taking coaching ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 93 of 185   
ashwin1804 Says
I second ur thought. The site rocks... the class wouldnt let u down either. Go ahead eyes closed

Yes, frankly speaking it is one of the very good coaching providers for CAT. Faculty wise it is one of the best in Delhi or may be north india. You can always trust me for this. You will not repent a bit after joining them.
  • 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

can anyone tell me about BYJU classes,schedule...timings..etc

prateekkaura Says
You know wat does TATHAGAT means , it stands for TOTAL GADHA, nevertheless I too hav heard dat it has a very good faculty !!!

I second ur thought. The site rocks... the class wouldnt let u down either. Go ahead eyes closed

hello Puys,

I am planning to enrol for weekend classes to a coaching center for CAT2009 and wanted to know which center should noida based working professional opt for out of these, quality wise which one is better:confused::confused:-:
1.>Time CP or 2.>Time Noida or 3.>Career Launcher noida or
4.>IMS noida or 5.IMS cp
Should i enrol for the CP center :confused:,Need your guidance since i shall be going from Noida to CP (if i join CP center), and CP is quite far off from noida, or I should join the noida center for TIME/CL/ims:confused::confused: ?
And also does anybody have idea about Roots education,C.P and Roots education ,Noida ? How are they?Can i look forward to joining them....? Please Help ASAP....
Please feel free to reply or pm me, whatever way is convenient to you ...
CP=>Connaught Place

Thanks and Regards
:

hi!
i am with reliance at noida
going to take CAT for the second time in 2009.
need some guidance on the coaching institutes.

which institute shall i join?? distance and money do not matter (i live in indirapuram n i dont mind going to delhi if the quality of eductaion is better than noida/ghaziabad)

last year , i attended the classroom programme of CL jamshedpur cetre and took the TIME AIMCAT

i have heard that some "TATHAGAT" classes in CP i gud.
frnds, plz tell me how gud it is? or shall i join the big ones (CL,IMS,TIME). wich one?
please comment mainly on the quality of classroom education as i can get the study material of any coaching.

i will be joinig the weekend programme.is the faculty different than the regular course?

You know wat does TATHAGAT means , it stands for TOTAL GADHA, nevertheless I too hav heard dat it has a very good faculty !!!
Hi Friends
Im Darshan, currently working in Tata Honeywell Ltd.
I recently joined.
Planning to give CAT this year.
I hope my association with this site would be helpful to me and all.
I have this query.... How useful is taking coaching classes for CAT ??
Can one prepare at home with the appropriate study material with him ??
Or taking classes actually makes a lot of difference ??
I hope i get quick reply.
Have a nice time.
Darshan

best of luck dude.!!
CAT2012: 95.54%ile | Calls: SPJAIN-ops. | Converts: None.

hi there...

this is ritz. jus read all the posts but dint find any useful info abt wich classes in pune are best for MBA prep... like amitgupta1607, m confused b/w TIME n CL?

heard dat TIME is good for test series n CL for its faculty...Can anyone help m out in choosing the best, as per their experiences?

hi!
i am with reliance at noida
going to take CAT for the second time in 2009.
need some guidance on the coaching institutes.

which institute shall i join?? distance and money do not matter (i live in indirapuram n i dont mind going to delhi if the quality of eductaion is better than noida/ghaziabad)

last year , i attended the classroom programme of CL jamshedpur cetre and took the TIME AIMCAT

i have heard that some "TATHAGAT" classes in CP i gud.
frnds, plz tell me how gud it is? or shall i join the big ones (CL,IMS,TIME). wich one?
please comment mainly on the quality of classroom education as i can get the study material of any coaching.

i will be joinig the weekend programme.is the faculty different than the regular course?

Hi, does anyone know abt ROOTS EDUCAION in DELHI, i attended a seminar and found a really good faculty, pls reply !!!

• 1 Like  
Hello there.. I' am planning to join TIME Indranagar. The fees is pretty high there.. but I am very sure I cant do this self study thing and I need to join some coaching to keep myself motivated. I enquired too.. And realised that only TIME gives you the option of paying the fees in installments...and hence I have a special inclination towards it ! Have u heard abt this guy called Byju @ koramangala?? heard he takes awesome maths sessions. and there is an introductory class this 31st ! iam planning to attend that.. where in he will be starting his maths sessions.. one can atend such 2 classes and join only if satisfied...

Thanks
Rajiv

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

900 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events