SHOW

Coaching classes for CAT ??

• Created by @Darshan
Hi Friends Im Darshan, currently working in Tata Honeywell Ltd. I recently joined. Planning to give CAT this year. I hope my association with this site would be helpful to me and all. I have this query.... How useful is taking coaching ...
We have anew thread starting from this year. Please continue here - http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/prep-resources/54329-2010-2011-cat-coaching-classes.html

Rohit
  • 6 Likes  
I am not an MBA, hence; I have to use my brains.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
@ram007
Plz send the aimcat 2008 papers to me as well......
thanks

please edit your post and remove email id from it.... you can PM your email id to ram007 saar.... posting email ids on threads is not allowed !

All the best!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
ram007 Says
PM me Ur Mail ID

@ram007
Plz send the aimcat 2008 papers to me as well......
thanks
anyone having aimcat 2008 papers in online format or anyone plz send me a link for aimcat 2008 online papers free download.
thanks .

PM me Ur Mail ID
  • 1 Like  
anyone having aimcat 2008 papers in online format or anyone plz send me a link for aimcat 2008 online papers free download.
thanks .
Not really they don't have any such separate online mock papers. :(. They have papers only for the students studying at their coaching centres but no separate test series as the coaching is relatively new.
@ liquid dreams
can you provide link of patrik sir website

***** Academy
in my opinion Tathagat is a wonderful coaching ....they have Kumar sir for VA ,certainly the best faculty in town and quant faculty is also very good....they take around 400 students and thrive to achieve excellence..but remember joining any coaching is just 10 percent of your CAT prep......so select any coaching but give your 100 percent..:)
  • 1 Like  
Hi can anybody tell me from when ims test series are going to start?and what discount they give on past performance?
Hey puys,
Need ur inputs on good coaching insti's in delhi .
How would u rate tatghat ,Byju(yet to start) and the big 3's...(cl,ims nd time).My friend is a fresher and needs ur help in deciding which insti would be better in terms of faculty,online tests nd all

CL delhi is the best but u can always go for Tathagat if u have quant phobia. If BYJU comes up with the best faculty then go for it.

Else,decide between CL and Tathagat
Hey puys,
Need ur inputs on good coaching insti's in delhi .
How would u rate tatghat ,Byju(yet to start) and the big 3's...(cl,ims nd time).My friend is a fresher and needs ur help in deciding which insti would be better in terms of faculty,online tests nd all
Hi Shruti
Can you please suuggest the best CL center in delhi except CP cause I want some attention and query seeions?...

Seriously people, everyone should go for the coaching center nearest to your home. Its your own preparation and understanding of the concepts that will take you through. For those with work ex and having attended a full time coaching class before I think it would be advisable to join only the test series. For those without any coaching experience its better to go for the full time coaching.
I found CL's VA/RC tougher than TIME. TIME'S LR/DI tougher than CL'S. As for Quant i found everything tough!
But yes, this is only my view.
  • 1 Like  
Roger Federer Says
IMS seems to have fallen down the pecking order from its position it had in the pre-online days,though the VA part of IMS is very good. But CL has a definite advantage when it comes to online prep. CL was very close to the real CAT than even the AIMCATs(strictly my opinion). I would suggest you to take CL as the second test-series

shailesh2 Says
as far as i knw CL is providing discounts 2 cat retakers..so try n check once more...and i think CL scores little betr thn IMS...tats my personal view.

No doubt that CL scores better over IMS in all the respects but i advice IMS basically for VA.There is no comparison for IMS's VA

I too opted for CL and TIME last year but i had access to IMS papers as one of my friend was a full time student there so didnt go through the entire IMS papers but VA only.
Hi! I have already joined TIME 4 AIMCAT, n i think i must join another test series..because i think
more tests one takes the better it is..Bt i dnt knw which 1 to go in 4? CL or IMS...?
IMS is offering discount also based on previous years CAT performance bt CL isnt..
Still m tempted 2 go in 4 CL..Ne suggestions puys?

as far as i knw CL is providing discounts 2 cat retakers..so try n check once more...and i think CL scores little betr thn IMS...tats my personal view.
  • 1 Like  
Hi! I have already joined TIME 4 AIMCAT, n i think i must join another test series..because i think
more tests one takes the better it is..Bt i dnt knw which 1 to go in 4? CL or IMS...?
IMS is offering discount also based on previous years CAT performance bt CL isnt..
Still m tempted 2 go in 4 CL..Ne suggestions puys?

IMS seems to have fallen down the pecking order from its position it had in the pre-online days,though the VA part of IMS is very good. But CL has a definite advantage when it comes to online prep. CL was very close to the real CAT than even the AIMCATs(strictly my opinion). I would suggest you to take CL as the second test-series
  • 1 Like  
DT '11, UDT '10, CAT: 99.63, XAT:99.31

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

898 people follow this discussion.