Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Christ University MBA 2012

This thread will guide you to admissions for Christ University (Institute of Management) for 2012... Admission notifications can be seen on Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka also. All the best aspirants!!!
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 249   
dude my profile is as follows
10 82
12th 57
grad 68
no work ex
dude i have a back in one of the optional papers of environmental studies but will qualify it in the next exam ie in jan 2013..............and all my regular papers are clear wid a good percentage ..................................if i score a 99 % in mat then is there any chance of converting with such a profile and this problem pls reply maan or will i be rejected
@nikunjg89 said: Your academic profile is very good but the MAT score that you are expecting is quite low to expect a call from Christ. Anyways keep ur fingers crossed and don't ignore the other options to be on a safer side
dude my profile is as follows
10 82
12th 57
grad 68
no work ex
dude i have a back in one of the optional papers of environmental studies but will qualify it in the next exam ie in jan 2013..............and all my regular papers are clear wid a good percentage ..................................if i score a 99 % in mat then is there any chance of converting with such a profile and this problem pls reply maan or will i be rejected

dont join christ if you are earning more than 5 lakh, coz placement is not at all good. some companies have offered even 3.5 lakh after having 2years of experience.

abhimu Says
thanx!!r u enrolled in for dis year?

N section , u???
Christ University 2012-14 (Lean Operations Batch)

thanx!!r u enrolled in for dis year?

abhimu Says
seniors plz help!plz giv sum valuable tips b4 i join mba course at christ...m free nw..so i cud get an idea as to wat lies ahead..like what type of assignmemts or activities are asked to do..kindly share:-)

Search for christ unversity tips on facebook, there is an entire group dedicated to this.
assignments n all others ke liye serch cuim and christ main/kengeri campus batch group on fb.
abhimu Says
hello puys...nybody from non-engi n non-commerce joinin christ ??:-)

There are many pharma ppl in kengeri

seniors plz help!plz giv sum valuable tips b4 i join mba course at christ...m free nw..so i cud get an idea as to wat lies ahead..like what type of assignmemts or activities are asked to do..kindly share:-)

hello puys...nybody from non-engi n non-commerce joinin christ ??:-)

thank you very much.. one more query... I would want to know what %age of the total students have been placed this year..

How far can you go to get what is yours? 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

451 people follow this discussion.