Christ University MBA 2012

This thread will guide you to admissions for Christ University (Institute of Management) for 2012... Admission notifications can be seen on Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka also. All the best aspirants!!!
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 166   
abhimu Says
seniors plz help!plz giv sum valuable tips b4 i join mba course at christ...m free nw..so i cud get an idea as to wat lies ahead..like what type of assignmemts or activities are asked to do..kindly share:-)

Search for christ unversity tips on facebook, there is an entire group dedicated to this.
assignments n all others ke liye serch cuim and christ main/kengeri campus batch group on fb.
Christ University 2012-14 (Lean Operations Batch)
abhimu Says
hello puys...nybody from non-engi n non-commerce joinin christ ??:-)

There are many pharma ppl in kengeri
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

seniors plz help!plz giv sum valuable tips b4 i join mba course at christ...m free nw..so i cud get an idea as to wat lies ahead..like what type of assignmemts or activities are asked to do..kindly share:-)

hello puys...nybody from non-engi n non-commerce joinin christ ??:-)

thank you very much.. one more query... I would want to know what %age of the total students have been placed this year..

I've never had a dream of my own..... I've borne the misfortunes of others... :)
koyal1990 Says
would any1 plz ans this query regarding the placement stats pertaining to this year??????

If ne1 can find exact placement stats for cuim , he/she will b considered next 2 god. They dont release placement data. All i can say is avg pkg last yr wuz around 5-5.5 l and consider it around der or a bit lower coz of slowdown
Hello,
Please tell me, if backlogs can stop the admission process, as there is a very high competition.

I had backlogs in Engineering (B.tech) and it took 5 years for me to complete, a year extra than regular.

I'm looking forward to take the MAT in september, will my bad academics effect the admission ? My B.tech percentage is in 50s. Your reply will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Try getting some useful workex meanwhile...
Hello,
Please tell me, if backlogs can stop the admission process, as there is a very high competition.

I had backlogs in Engineering (B.tech) and it took 5 years for me to complete, a year extra than regular.

I'm looking forward to take the MAT in september, will my bad academics effect the admission ? My B.tech percentage is in 50s. Your reply will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

it will not effect if u get good score i.e >95 in mat and fill the minimum eligibility criteria of institutes which in most caser is>50 in grad
  • 1 Like  
Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

saheel Says
how many %age of students are placed in christ banglore and what is the average salry package in christ ??? :)

would any1 plz ans this query regarding the placement stats pertaining to this year??????
I've never had a dream of my own..... I've borne the misfortunes of others... :)

how many %age of students are placed in christ banglore and what is the average salry package in christ ???

hi im abhi from bangalore can anyone let me know the manufacturing unit in the city for the ost

Anyone here from Kolkata....... ?????
What about OST???

hey if der is any1 4rm vizag or andhra...plz help me...
im findin it difficult 2 get OST in a manufacturin organisation

kyle sharon Says
me frm vizakk!!

wher r u dng ur OST??????

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

448 people follow this discussion.