SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT Christ University, Bangalore

Christ University MBA 2012

This thread will guide you to admissions for Christ University (Institute of Management) for 2012... Admission notifications can be seen on Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka also. All the best aspirants!!!
For any new queries kindly divert to http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/christ-university-mba-admis-t-85578/p-3602431

Request mods to close this thread
Christ University 2012-14 (Lean Operations Batch)
@tusharrajverma said:
hey what waz ur mat percentile and how much weightage is given to the past acads pls reply
no weightage to past acads , njoi
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM 2015-2016)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience.

Admissions are also open for PGDM 2015-17

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@Sujoy1123 said: Hi Seniors, Cracked CHRIST University, Main Campus.... It can never be possible without your help...... Thankz......... Thanz a lot lot lot.................
hey what waz ur mat percentile and how much weightage is given to the past acads pls reply
@[541997:Akshaysurve], Thanks for reply bro.
However I want to know that, If a person's Cumulative GPA is already calculated (say CGPA is 3.05) after completion of his degree, as explained by you, how to convert it to its equivalent percentage; out of hundred ?. Is the following calculation correct? {(3.05/4.0) *100 = 76.25 % }. Further if you know any links or ppts on the calculation procedure from the university web site, kindly share.
@[601915:msh619]
the calculation is as following
For each subject , multiply the Grade Point with the number of credits ; divide the sum of the product by the total number of credits

CGPA = [Sigma(GP X Cr)]/(sigma Cr)
e.g
80% and above is 4.0 GP
73-79 is 3.67 GP
66-72 is 3.33 GP
60-65 is 3.0 GP
and so on
Guys I have a query. What is the formula used for conversion of CGPA into percentage in CUIM for an MBA passed out? i.e. how the equivalent percentage of a CGPA score, for an MBA graduate passed out, can be calculated, according to CUIM ? kindly inform.
i have already made the request many days back , went unanswered.

I request the moderators to CLOSE this thread now...
THOSE WHO BUILD BENEATH THE STARS BUILD TOO LOW -Edward Young
@tusharrajverma said: dude my profile is as follows10 8212th 57grad 68no work exdude i have a back in one of the optional papers of environmental studies but will qualify it in the next exam ie in jan 2013..............and all my regular papers are clear wid a good percentage ..................................if i score a 99 % in mat then is there any chance of converting with such a profile and this problem pls reply maan or will i be rejected
if u think u can get a score of 99 , u can apply as well. coz the minimal required criteria is being followed in ur case. But the admission procedure doesn't give weightage to ur mat score , it hardly matters as a score >650 will fetch yaa a call for interview, rest depends on ur performance in GD,PI,Writing essay and micro presentation.
no replys maan pls reply my query guys
dude my profile is as follows
10 82
12th 57
grad 68
no work ex
dude i have a back in one of the optional papers of environmental studies but will qualify it in the next exam ie in jan 2013..............and all my regular papers are clear wid a good percentage ..................................if i score a 99 % in mat then is there any chance of converting with such a profile and this problem pls reply maan or will i be rejected
@nikunjg89 said: Your academic profile is very good but the MAT score that you are expecting is quite low to expect a call from Christ. Anyways keep ur fingers crossed and don't ignore the other options to be on a safer side
dude my profile is as follows
10 82
12th 57
grad 68
no work ex
dude i have a back in one of the optional papers of environmental studies but will qualify it in the next exam ie in jan 2013..............and all my regular papers are clear wid a good percentage ..................................if i score a 99 % in mat then is there any chance of converting with such a profile and this problem pls reply maan or will i be rejected
dont join christ if you are earning more than 5 lakh, coz placement is not at all good. some companies have offered even 3.5 lakh after having 2years of experience.
abhimu Says
thanx!!r u enrolled in for dis year?

N section , u???
thanx!!r u enrolled in for dis year?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

448 people follow this discussion.