Christ University 2010-12 Admissions and Suggestions

Hello aspirants, The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings : *A. MBA (Christ University)* Six trimesters/two years program _* 1.Main Campus:*_ Specializations: HRM/Lean ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 214   

I hv taken admission for mba main campus..Anyone luking for a flat near main campus?? I find mens hostel messy and d strict rules bugs me. Or If somebody had already found a flat,request you to let me know if you need a flatmate..

Candidates who have taken or taking admission in any campus of Christ for any MBA course are requested to join the facebook grp on below given link. This goup will provide u various information on certain important aspects includng ur OST.

Login | Facebook

THOSE WHO BUILD BENEATH THE STARS BUILD TOO LOW -Edward Young
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
shail2goody Says
hi everybody gud mrng.i have been waitlisted for kengeri campus of christ university what are my chances of getting a seat their

Every one in waitlist is worried abt dis thing only... But sorry, we are unable to help u in this concern bcoz none of us know abt the chances of clearing the waitlist. :lookround:
hi....
i am working in a s/w firm in blore.. and want to pursue exec Mba .. will it be a good option to do itfrom Christ Unviersity,blore? will it add to my chances to good placement ....? I cannot do regular MBA and distance learning doesnt attract me much ... kindly help as i found exec MBA offered by CHrist as one of the good options .. will d degree provided be considerably important??
thanks ...
looking for reply...

hi....
i am working in a s/w firm in blore.. and want to pursue exec Mba .. will it be a good option to do itfrom Christ Unviersity,blore? will it add to my chances to good placement ....? I cannot do regular MBA and distance learning doesnt attract me much ... kindly help as i found exec MBA offered by CHrist as one of the good options .. will d degree provided be considerably important??
thanks ...
looking for reply... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzz

We don't have much idea abt their exec MBA, talk to some one in the campus to get the real picture...
vineetharjun777 Says
i want to know whether this dual degree or specialization wont create any problem to my career or job because of doing mba and ms at same time....and whether i will get good job opportunites .................and how it will differ from normal mba..............

hi everybody gud mrng.i have been waitlisted for kengeri campus of christ university what are my chances of getting a seat their

hi....
thanks ...
looking for reply... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzz

hi....
thanks ...
looking for reply...

i want to know whether this christ (mba) vcu (ms) dual degree or specialization wont create any problem to my career or job because of doing mba and ms at same time....and whether i will get good job opportunites .................and how it will differ from normal mba..............

hi nikunj, pls come to gmail.

i want to know whether this dual degree or specialization wont create any problem to my career or job because of doing mba and ms at same time....and whether i will get good job opportunites .................and how it will differ from normal mba..............

vineetharjun777 Says
I have been provisionally selected for the MBA with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University for the Academic Year 2011-2013. can any suggest me whether it good to do mba with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University and tell me about the placement details............for this course and there is ant chance to change my MBA with MS to general mba at main or kengeri campus...............please reply me

Pursuing MBA wid MS (VCU) depends on ur career goals. The placements are almost same as Christ main campus mba bcoz the placement process is centralized. The students can sit for placements in main campus as wel as VCU campus.
There is no chance of changing ur MBA-MS to MBA at main or kengeri campus as far as I know (its better u ask college authorities).

I have been provisionally selected for the MBA with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University for the Academic Year 2011-2013. can any suggest me whether it good to do mba with MS Business (VCU, USA) of Christ University and tell me about the placement details............for this course and there is ant chance to change my MBA with MS to general mba at main or kengeri campus...............please reply me

Sakshi 7 Says
What were the questions asked to people who got selected in PI

the Q depend on ur profile...
basically expect the Q on why MBA... and specialization field...
they may ask on academics... and if work exp hai toh mayb Q on that..
so it depends entirely upon u... :thumbsup:
Sakshi 7 Says
Do they take a total of GD MP WSA & PI for the final results

yes they take a total of these... and along with these ur
academics..
entrance exam score..
work experience (if any)
and
extracurricular activities as well...

Do they take a total of GD MP WSA & PI for the final results

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.