Christ University 2010-12 Admissions and Suggestions

Hello aspirants, The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings : *A. MBA (Christ University)* Six trimesters/two years program _* 1.Main Campus:*_ Specializations: HRM/Lean ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 161 of 321   
Born.Vagabond Says
The link for applying for March intake is nt working...it gives some SQL error,please provide me the admission link and what is the last date for applying? Thanks!

impossible. Says
hii the link is not working can someone help

Since the MAT results are just out, it would usually take a day or two for Christ ppl to update their website. So be patient, u have plenty of time.
Bookmark the link for future reference.
  • 1 Like  
i searched the web site....

can u kindly give me the link ??

http://app.christuniversity.in/
is where i had applied. They might be updating it soon.

Can any body , please tell me the procedure for GD/PI session by CHRIST through MAT FEB score of 664 ??????

Do we have to fill , a separate form or 'll Christ call us >???

What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.
impossible. Says
hii can some tell wat r the topic 4 micro presentation i m nt able to find

Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka

see if this helps.

Please note: These were the topics allotted for the February 2010 Admissions batch under Dec MAT, I'm not 100% sure if they're repeated for March 2010 admissions too. But u can also use them as a reference guide.
  • 2 Likes  

hii can some tell wat r the topic 4 micro presentation i m nt able to find

hii the link is not working can someone help

The link for applying for March intake is nt working...it gives some SQL error,please provide me the admission link and what is the last date for applying? Thanks!

pirate123 Says
good score mayank....i got 701.5 in dec mat nd u hv pretty good chncs f getting christ...well gd is d main hurdle...nd u need to show ur presence in d gd......just speak valid points with good presentation nd u r done on ur part....do even prepare for micro presentatn....its just for 90 sec

i got 731,,so is there any weightage given to the mat scores or the final call is entirely based on the gd/pi and that micro presentation???
and as there are lots of students scoring above 600 and each one of them would be getting a call and as seats are also very less...what should be done??
i also want to take admission in pgdm.

good score mayank....i got 701.5 in dec mat nd u hv pretty good chncs f getting christ...well gd is d main hurdle...nd u need to show ur presence in d gd......just speak valid points with good presentation nd u r done on ur part....do even prepare for micro presentatn....its just for 90 sec

@ghost....m Mohit Sarawagi....wats urs??? i hv got pgdm...nd wat abt u???

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

605 people follow this discussion.