Christ University 2010-12 Admissions and Suggestions

Hello aspirants, The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings : *A. MBA (Christ University)* Six trimesters/two years program _* 1.Main Campus:*_ Specializations: HRM/Lean ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 161 of 214   

there is a problem...
my gd date is 31st jan and i also have NMAT on 3rd feb in bhopal... so i have to make a move on 1st feb from blore to be able to reach bhopal on 2nd feb and then appear for the exam on 3rd feb...
but it seems like i'll have to be in blore for christ gd pi till 2nd feb... in that case i wont b able to appear for nmat...
can anyone tell me is it possible to appear for second round of gd-pi at christ which will be held in feb with dec mat score?

hi puys......since this is my first gd/pi
i would like to know that for micro presentation its just we have to speak about the topic or prepare a ppt presentation

plz help

Out of the 50 topics given , you would select any one (by draw of lots) and speak on it for 9--12- seconds , just oral speak , no presentations , ppt slides or that kinda stuff.
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

hi puys......since this is my first gd/pi
i would like to know that for micro presentation its just we have to speak about the topic or prepare a ppt presentation

plz help

saket4u1609 Says
i hav ma gd on 31 jan n at d same day n tim i hav gbo exa... dun knw wat 2 do.. plz some 1 help me..

Try to contact christ Admission office at admission@christuniversity.in to change your GD_MP date... with your reason... I think they will help you...
sahil.k Says
ny one plzz rep. it's imp.!!!!!!!!11

I dont think that this will happen with christ... Christ is one of the best college... Hope for the best.
correct me if i am wrong
but i guess pi are gonna start from 1st feb
so if u clear ur gd on 31st, pi has to be scheduled on 1st feb i suppose not yet completely sure......
similarly those havin gd on 1st have to sit for pi on 2nd feb
and similarly those havin gd on 2nd will sit on pi for 3rd.......
not yet sure do get it confimed.......

Yes... you are correct and the result is going to come on 05th Feb by 10:00 AM.
Source: Christuniversity.in
i have filled in the application form for christ university 2 days ago! now as per the news of derecognition ,is it safe to take admission in mba course in this clg???????
plzz rep!!!

ny one plzz rep. it's imp.!!!!!!!!11

i hav ma gd on 31 jan n at d same day n tim i hav gbo exa... dun knw wat 2 do.. plz some 1 help me..

What is the cut off in CAT
:lookround:
what is the total fee structure...of the flagship programme

and when is the last date:

i have filled in the application form for christ university 2 days ago! now as per the news of derecognition ,is it safe to take admission in mba course in this clg???????
plzz rep!!!
@gold_saurav..

I am giving FEB MAT....can i apply for CHRIST after my FEB MAT...????
can u pls tel me the exact procedure....

yes dude.. u can apply thru ur feb MAT score.. the dates for that will be put up around the mid of feb..

@gold_saurav..

I am giving FEB MAT....can i apply for CHRIST after my FEB MAT...????
can u pls tel me the exact procedure....

dimplegrover Says
yup mine is also on 31st jan, n m comin frm chandigarh. i gues, if we clear our gd, our pi ll b on 3rd...so we gotta make arrangements accordingly !!

correct me if i am wrong
but i guess pi are gonna start from 1st feb
so if u clear ur gd on 31st, pi has to be scheduled on 1st feb i suppose not yet completely sure......
similarly those havin gd on 1st have to sit for pi on 2nd feb
and similarly those havin gd on 2nd will sit on pi for 3rd.......
not yet sure do get it confimed.......
Hi Friends,

could any one please tell me what are things or documents are need in order to fill the online application.I am asking it is bcs so most of u alreday filled the application form

Please tell me

everything is mentioned in the website.. anyways..

1. One Copy of the SBI Application Fee Challan.
2. 2 passport size (3.5 cm width. x 4.5 cm length ) and 2 Stamp Size photographs. (Enter your name and application number behind the photographs)
3. The filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate
4. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12 and Degree (Available)
5. Copy of Transfer Certificates from last qualified Institution, Provisional and Degree Certificates (available)
6. Copy of Statement of marks of Entrance Test 09 (Dec MAT 09/CAT 09)
7. Copy of Migration Certificates for candidates from outside Karnataka (If available)
8. Copy Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India

Hi Friends,

could any one please tell me what are things or documents are need in order to fill the online application.I am asking it is bcs so most of u alreday filled the application form

Please tell me

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

604 people follow this discussion.