About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@2012on

Tags

christ micro presentation topics discussion 2012-2014

hey as there is no thread for discussion of christ micropresentation topics 2012-2014 yet...i thought of starting the same..we can discuss all the 75 topics here. topics are: * 1\. Aadhaar 2 Airline Businesses in India 3 Anti Corruption ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 43   

got thru kengeri campus...wanted the main campus though...

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

My personal interview was humiliation. They just insulted me for only three minutes. After good mat score and decent gd mp i feel discouraged after being not selected. I think i have lost my smile.

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
arpitadeb Says
is dere any chance fr the waitlisted candidates?anyone experienced in this kind of situation?plzz help so dat i can decide wat to do?

what do they mean by waitlisted until 20th april...............?is dere any chance or sud i move on with other colleges????
damn confusing

Hard luck for you,if any candidate left the college after his selection or if anybody did not paid their fees within the last date of fees deposit then the vacant sits will be fill by the wait-listed candidates.So,hope for the best...
arpitadeb Says
wht is dere in the application status..shorlisted or waitlisted or something else?

They said "We regret to inform that you are not selected"
what do they mean by waitlisted until 20th april...............?is dere any chance or sud i move on with other colleges????
damn confusing

is dere any chance fr the waitlisted candidates?anyone experienced in this kind of situation?plzz help so dat i can decide wat to do?

damn confusing

arpitadeb Says
wht is dere in the application status..shorlisted or waitlisted or something else?

Yes, the status says that you are selected for an Admission.
akp1987 Says
Expected... I'm not selected!!! Not a surprise coz how could they know about a guy who took 5 yrs for B.Tech in just wht is dere in the application status..shorlisted or waitlisted or something else?

Expected... I'm not selected!!! Not a surprise coz how could they know about a guy who took 5 yrs for B.Tech in just

Christ College personal interview results are out ....

arpitadeb Says
and wat is the total intake?

around 750...not sure though
Bhopali06 Says
Almost 10 candidates contesting for 1 seat. competition is fierce...

and wat is the total intake?
Bhopali06 Says

OMG...thats a lot of competition..
Abhishekric Says
hhmmm..thats very less considerin the no. of candidates who appeared for the selection

Bhopali06 Says
Well as per some other candidates whom I met at the venue, they said around 240 seats 120 in each campus are vacant... no exact idea.

hhmmm..thats very less considerin the no. of candidates who appeared for the selection

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

119 people follow this discussion.