About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@2012on

Tags

christ micro presentation topics discussion 2012-2014

hey as there is no thread for discussion of christ micropresentation topics 2012-2014 yet...i thought of starting the same..we can discuss all the 75 topics here. topics are: * 1\. Aadhaar 2 Airline Businesses in India 3 Anti Corruption ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 19 of 43   

hey guys why r u all wasting ur time and money joining christ. It is a pathetic college uin terms of everything including educationa and placements.

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
mysterious007 Says
i wud like to know wat we r judged on duing micro presentations...is it the way we speak(how fluent we are in eng) or are we also judged on the content on of the topic we speak on? pls reply,,....

On d basis of my experience ;
Fluency and confidence are the qualities most sought after.....
Content maybe given less importance, but marks are awarded for it which is used for final marking nonetheless....
Christ University 2012-14 (Lean Operations Batch)
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

i wud like to know wat we r judged on duing micro presentations...is it the way we speak(how fluent we are in eng) or are we also judged on the content on of the topic we speak on? pls reply,,....

12. Community Television

Some people used to argue that elections are THE best instruments of accountability. But events have overtaken the idea and now there are many who are focusing on the limitations of election, mainly, if you have an uninformed citizenry.
There is another dimension to it. While in democracies, elections provide an incentive for politicians to perform, governments are not likely to respond as enthusiastically to those who are unlikely or marginalized voters, no matter whether their plight has been well covered or not. So how do you turn uninformed citizenry or marginalized voters into active citizens?...In short, by providing evidence based information.
This innovation combines a TV studio and the existing wifi network with a local cable TV facility enabling people to access the services and programmes right in their homes. This technological and social innovation is being piloted in three villages (Cherukumilli, Juvvalapalem & I-Bhimavaram) in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh and the local programmes reach about 69 villages across the district through the cable network.
Sometimes it is a kind of mobile TV, or, more specifically, mobile video. With a videocassette, alarge screen (or TV monitor), sound amplifier and microphone on a vehicle (truck or WW Kombi), video productions are shown in public squares or to social entities. The exhibition is itinerant. This means that for a certain program, a few previously chosen locations are visited for exhibition and debates about the audio-visual programs
If community TV network gains momentum in India, then rural India should perhaps call the TV the Empowerment Box instead of the Idiot Box.
  • 1 Like  

guyz if ne1 posts bout any topic just tell me , n i'll put up d page no hea , so everybudy can refer...
1 Adithi Devo Bhava - pg. 42
2 Amazon Vs Flipkart - pg. 36
3 Apple after Jobs
4 Aritificial intelligence - pg. 35
5 Authority Vs Persuasion
6 Bollywood Tourism - pg 42
7 Brand Placement in Films
8 Career Trends
9 Chrome Book
10 Cloud Computing
11 Commercial Taxation in India
12 Community Television - pg. 36
13 Concept Restaurants
14 Consumer Trends
15 Corporate Governance in India Control
16 Country Branding
17 Creative Organisation
18 Crowd Sourcing
19 Deductive Reasoning
20 Eco Friendly Vehicles
21 e-readers
22 Euro Crisis
23 FDI in retail sector
24 Fecal Transplants
25 Foreign University Bill
26 Forensic Psychology
27 Freedom of speech in Advertising
28 Fukushima Plate
29 Green Organisation
30 Hallucinations
31 Holistic Education
32 Income Inequality
33 India and Oympics 2012
34 Indian MNC's
35 Job Enrichment
36 kinesiology
37 Lean Organisation
38 LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
39 Management Research in India
40 Mass Market
41 Mental Hygiene - pg. 37
42 Micro Credit
43 Mind Over Matter
44 Mobile Number Portability
45 Modern Indian Cuisine
46 Multi-Sided Platform
47 Network Organisations
48 Notebooks after Tablets
49 Open Source in Technology
50 Organisational Politics
51 Probiotic Vs Antibiotic
52 Public Interest Litigation
53 Quality Assurance Vs Quality
54 R&D; in Indian Software Industry
55 Right to Food Act
56 Rise of Fitness Awareness in India
57 Rupee Value
58 Science in India
59 Slum Tourism
60 Social Network Marketing
61 Spiritual Quotient
62 Sports Tourism
63 Sustainable Development
64 TATA's new Chairman
65 Tourism & Sustainability
66 Tourism and International understanding
67 Tourism for poverty alleviation
68 Transformational Leaders
69 Universal Studios
70 Venture Financing
71 Viral Marketing
72 Virtual Teams
73 Work ethics
74 Workplace Motivator
75 Xanthan Gum

For list of mp topics and pages where they have been discussed refer post no:9 on page 36
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/christ-micro-presentation-topics-discussion-2012-2014-25075952

• 3 Likes  

I see that topic 1 and 4 are done for before , so lets carry on.......
2. Amazon vs Flipkart

Amazon has been testing Indian waters for the last few months and we have got a confirmed news that the Amazon is entering India by Q1 2012.
With the world's biggest online retailer Amazon signalling its intention to make a splash in India's $10-billion e-commerce market, online firms are sparing no effort to maintain their dream run.
Former Amazon.com software developers Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, who founded Flipkart - the biggest Indian online bookseller with a valuation of $200 million - and executives at the Indian operations of eBay apart from several other nascent e-commerce start-ups are scrambling to retain key staff, and strengthen their back-end supply chains.
They are also hiring staff in a big way to fill up vacancies, and upgrading technologies. Clearly, Amazon's India debut could increase pressure on profits for incumbent e-commerce firms in the country, make their key staff vulnerable to poaching and force them to quickly identify the next product categories.
While details of Amazon's proposed India entry were unavailable, at least three people familiar with the retailer's plans said company officials have already started debating whether to build an Indian e-commerce business from scratch or acquire an existing local firm.
"Amazon's advantage is that they are already an established brand and they wouldn't have to start as an unknown brand in the market," said Raviprakash Vora, marketing head of Bangalore-based Flipkart.
As far as valuations go, the Indian e-commerce firms are light years away from the Seattle-based firm's valuation, which stands at a staggering $95 billion.
This possibly explains why months before Amazon's entry, there's frenetic activity in the offices of Indian start-ups. Flipkart has added a personal and healthcare category in July this year and wishes to expand its product portfolio further.
Bazee buy boosted eBay
"We are scaling very fast and also planning to introduce new features like replacement guarantee and payment through monthly instalments," said Vora. eBay made India hot property in the global e-commerce play by acquiring Bazee.com way back in 2004.
Six years down the line, and just when it seemed that it will get noticed as the market leader among a cacophony of entrants, the news of Amazon's entry may make things tougher.
Consider this: without having a local presence, Amazon boasts of 2 million unique visitors from India in July, just marginally lower than eBay, which has a local arm. eBay India head B Muralikrishnan, although considers Amazon as a 'credible global competitor', thinks that this global rivalry between the two giants will pan out somewhat differently in India.

Early Signs: Amazon's India Venture

1. Amazon has hired Madhu M from Landmark (retail chain) to head its India books operations. Madhu is from IIM Ahmedabad and is now SVM at Amazon India (Chennai, where Amazon also has Kindle team) - he will head Amazon India operations.
  2. Amazon is hiring across all levels in Non-Tech, IIM,ISB good education MBA grade earlier exposure to Retails or Online domainExposure dealing with Buyers/seller/Vendors

3. What about FDI regulations? Well, FDI is now allowed in 6 metros and Amazon might partner with a player (or like Groupon, acquire a small player) and enter the Indian market

What about Flipkart Acquisition?
  1. One of the Flipkart founders was in Seattle for a long time (a month or so) last year & talks broke down when Flipkart asked for a very high buyout price. And probably that's when Flipkart decided to foray into all things ecommerce and sees the need to expand (and create a consumer brand) before Amazon enters India.
Causetea Says
Hey, what are the new MP topics for session 2 ???

Kindly go through previous posts.
page number 35 has your answer.
The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.
Causetea Says

Please check on this link:
Institute of Management

Ya guys we should seriously concentrate on the topics... And ya I have never talked ill about Christ or talked about reservation as accused.... Anyway lets start preparing and posting our doubts as we need to clear it ATLEAST once.

Relax guys...its a humble request to you,pls lets not argue anymore on this..though am not the moderator or co-ordiantor of this thread,am a similar serious aspirant of christ university just as u guys.All these arguemnts are not serving the purpose of this thread.so pls lets not take any alligation personally and try to avoid it as much as possible..ignore all provoking statements and let us stick to what this thread is meant for and get admitted into the college...anyone who has a problem with the college,shall keep it to himeslf/herself cz we are here on the mp preparation thread knowing all the pros n cons about the college.we have made up our mind and thus shall not get affected by any kinda rumours or false statements or even if they are true...we are here to try our best to get into christ..wishing u all a great future ahead and wish to see you at christ..may god bless us all!!..

• 1 Like  
kumudscool Says
I haven't cleared it a single time dude... Someone else who has initiated the MP discussion for April has cleared it twice.. and am sure he is trying the third time..Genius man.....

somebody was just trying to help you people and initiated the uninitiated..
and dun worry..i've got better colleges in hand than the one which u r dying to get into.
and initiated it all so that juvenile seeds like you shouldn't go through the difficulties which I and plenty like mine had been through... and yea... you and plenty others have been crying hoarse for Christ having reservation for southies which I disagree to the peak of it. you guys realy need to grow up.. n work hard..

and i wish you had proved your worth by posting some important material for the micropresentation topics instead of hopping around and posting not so useful stuff..

and just initiating the topics doesn't make you a moderator. u're some 23 posts old and still don't know how this site works so better keep your mouth shut and keyboard in the closet.

i just copied and posted the relevant information...
u too have some queries and answers posted so should i call you a moderator or some authorized dignitary ?
and nobody is giving you an opinion either... cuz like I said you really need to grow up to take people's opinion into consideration for up-gradation of your brain and career as well..
all the best..
may you get through.

puys @abhichimpz and kumudscool ..pls dont argue like this..and increase useless posts..i request you both to concentrate on mp topics...

P.S:dnt take this as a warning or something...its a request..

• 4 Likes  
first, think before u speak.
second, there isn't any coordinator and neither do i have any responsibility of posting micropresentation topics for your lazy brains who instead of giving the forum a push are criticizing about others for not doing it and above all criticizing the institute. well, your hard sold criticism tells that you are simply not worth getting in there.. try in some north india colleges because christ seriously wudn't take useless garbage like you.

Even you should read fully before concluding anything Mr KNOWEVERYTHING. Nowhere in my post you will find that I have criticised the institution. And it was you who made yourself the moderator when you asked people to follow the sequence. Short memory huh!!! And if u think u r a genius, good for you!! Not for others... And remember you are not the jude of Christ college... We are not asking your opinion here.
kumudscool Says
Its already 20th of Feb, and the last reply was posted almost 5 days back. Thanks to this useless coordinator who wants everything in sequence and has not posted a single MP topic till now. I suggest everyone starts posting the topics they know or ask for the ones they are not sure about. Ignore this guys warning, as this is not his forum. In the end we want to prepare all the 75 topics. Going by sequence and not finishing a single one doesn't make any sense. Moreover, I guess this guy has cleared the interview twice, unlike the guys preparing all over again.

first, think before u speak.
second, there isn't any coordinator and neither do i have any responsibility of posting micropresentation topics for your lazy brains who instead of giving the forum a push are criticizing about others for not doing it and above all criticizing the institute. well, your hard sold criticism tells that you are simply not worth getting in there.. try in some north india colleges because christ seriously wudn't take useless garbage like you.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

119 people follow this discussion.