About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Shahnawaz2010

Tags

Christ Micro Presentation Discussion 2011 - 2013

Hey Puys!! I searched for a thread with the new topics for the 2011-13 batch but i did not get one. Hence i thought of starting a one here. Hope we can discuss all the 50topics of the Micro Presentation and get expert advice from the seniors ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 77   

For all those of you who care about OST, there is zero marks and no credit for this OST. Now why we should move heaven and earth to find a manufacturing or for that matter any company for nothing? This is just a tension from christ before the session starts. REFER>>>>Institute of Management

• 1 Like  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Please continue here for further queries and discussions: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-st...2011-13-a.html (Christ University MBA 2011-13)

• 2 Likes  
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
shail2goody Says
well anybody knw abot the candidates selected from waitlisted candidates in session 2 i cant the link of it nw anybody reply i m tense

As mentioned earlier, need to wait till April 19th 10AM and they will let the waitlisted candidates know of their status. They have not given any waitlist number, so I believe it depends on your scores. Fingers crossed! ATB! :thumbsup:
nikunjg89 Says
Waiting lists were released in 1st session also but we don't have idea as if how many candidates cleared the waiting list...

well anybody knw abot the candidates selected from waitlisted candidates in session 2 i cant the link of it nw anybody reply i m tense

Also

Congratulations to all those who got through! :cheerio:
And for those who could not, this is definitely not the end of the road...
If you are out of options (good colleges), it's better to get a 1year work exp somewhere relevant to your higher education and then try next year. :cheerio:

Many thanks to Nikunj and others for clarifying the doubts of all the aspirants. Great job indeed!! :thumbsup:

All the best to all for the next 2 years of extreme hard work and lots of fun!! :thumbsup:

Hey I think queries and all sorts of discussion related to MBA 2011-13 should continue in one forum. There are way too many threads open and I think the mods should close the ones that are no longer relevant. It will save time and *bandwidth* :lookround:

--
Cheers!!
Shahnawaz

aj2789 Says
kunal can u plz tell me what the refund policy, how much they will deduct from 335000?

aj2789 Says
kk i have niilm cms conveted but i m thinking to atleast deposit fees and if later on i can cancel that . what about the refund any idea????????

Hey there! As per UGC rules they should refund but I have not heard anyone getting the amount... Suggest you to email them and check. Seems you got in the VCU course and in my opinion it's not worth spending so much
ATB!! :thumbsup:
Hi...AJ

I am selected for CU VCU prog.... & I want Main Campus MBA.
I wont join it Coz they wont refund our fees if once paid....:drinking:Coz 3,35,000 is hard earned Amount of my parents....

What about You...???

kk i have niilm cms conveted but i m thinking to atleast deposit fees and if later on i can cancel that . what about the refund any idea????????
regarding main campus.. u wont get that now.. :lookround:
and about the fees good decision u arent paying it

kunal can u plz tell me what the refund policy, how much they will deductfrom 335000?
Hi...AJ

I wont join it Coz they wont refund our fees if once paid....:drinking:Coz 3,35,000 is hard earned Amount of my parents....

What about You...???

regarding main campus.. u wont get that now.. :lookround:
and about the fees good decision u arent paying it
aj2789 Says
is there anyone for VCU program?

Hi...AJ

What about You...???

is there anyone for VCU program?

can any plz tell me what the refund amount if we go for cancellation of admission from paying 3.35 lakhs. and whats the last date for doing so?

amd5000 Says
were there any waitlisted candidates in 1st session ? if so then how many ppl got selected after being waitlisted ?

Waiting lists were released in 1st session also but we don't have idea as if how many candidates cleared the waiting list...
THOSE WHO BUILD BENEATH THE STARS BUILD TOO LOW -Edward Young
riks at risk Says
oK Kunal & any idea about the faculty..... if it is the same or with any difference for the two campuses.

Faculties are not same (they can't travel frm one campus to other buddy) but there quality is at par wid the main campus faculty.
THOSE WHO BUILD BENEATH THE STARS BUILD TOO LOW -Edward Young
selection depends on your preference & your performance in the selection process + the academics/work exp/entrance exam score...

as per "Christ University" what we were told during interviews there is no difference between the 2 campuses.. the placements happen by a centralized process.. so all get equal chance.. :drinking:

oK Kunal & any idea about the faculty..... if it is the same or with any difference for the two campuses.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

187 people follow this discussion.