About this discussion

CET- Reserved Catego Quota(VJDT/NT1,2,3) Pls Post Score to get an idea where we stand

Hello Guys, Its difficult to gauge the cutoffs of various colleges for candidates of reserved categories, especially NT. Just for the simple reason that the seats are very less in these categories and seat distribution keep on rotating for ea...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 3   

APPLICANTS of 2014 please join for NT-C

There is no pattern as such when it comes to NT especially for OHU candidates which certainly sucks...... considering the pattern with respect to the OHU seats its not the alternate but every after two years.... after every two yrs any 1 of the NT category out of 3 gets out.... NT1 OHU should have the seats this time however it does not.... NT 1 was dropped in 2009 n 2010 and 2011 should have the seats but m pretty surprise that the pattern seems to be chaged... Intake of Alkesh Dinesh has been doubled but there is not a single seat for NT OHU however last year it was 2 in 60 intake....

Shocked and surprised.....

exactly it is ambiguous
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
soniyasanap Says
It vary from year to year ....I have checked pattrn for NT 3 frm 2006 ....no definite pattern...we have to wait....dte wil give seat distribution pattern b4 filling option form

There is no pattern as such when it comes to NT especially for OHU candidates which certainly sucks...... considering the pattern with respect to the OHU seats its not the alternate but every after two years.... after every two yrs any 1 of the NT category out of 3 gets out.... NT1 OHU should have the seats this time however it does not.... NT 1 was dropped in 2009 n 2010 and 2011 should have the seats but m pretty surprise that the pattern seems to be changed... Intake of Alkesh Dinesh has been doubled but there is not a single seat for NT OHU however last year it was 2 in 60 intake....

soniyasanap Says
It vary from year to year ....I have checked pattrn for NT 3 frm 2006 ....no definite pattern...we have to wait....dte wil give seat distribution pattern b4 filling option form

There is no pattern as such when it comes to NT especially for OHU candidates which certainly sucks...... considering the pattern with respect to the OHU seats its not the alternate but every after two years.... after every two yrs any 1 of the NT category out of 3 gets out.... NT1 OHU should have the seats this time however it does not.... NT 1 was dropped in 2009 n 2010 and 2011 should have the seats but m pretty surprise that the pattern seems to be chaged... Intake of Alkesh Dinesh has been doubled but there is not a single seat for NT OHU however last year it was 2 in 60 intake....

nt-2 candidate should also post their marks

hi guys

m

to PUMBA.
countdown begins for official announcement

impatient Says
What would be this years seat distribution???????/ Acc to 2008 or 2009

• 1 Like  
soniyasanap Says
I ahve posted my rank in earlier post....NT rotation is ambiguous.....b4 filling option form clgs wil display d list containing seat distribution

What would be this years seat distribution???????/ Acc to 2008 or 2009
CORECT IF WRNG
ACC TO ROTATIONAL distribution every alternate yearhas same reservations?
means d quota for 2009 n this year ll be same ?

I ahve posted my rank in earlier post....NT rotation is ambiguous.....b4 filling option form clgs wil display d list containing seat distribution
Hello Guys,

Its difficult to gauge the cutoffs of various colleges for candidates of reserved categories, especially NT. Just for the simple reason that the seats are very less in these categories and seat distribution keep on rotating for each year. Please post your score and there is a high possibility that most of the people are not puys. So i urge you to post your friend's scores here and ask them about their friends belongs to NT category and Update the list as on required. It will helps us to get an idea where we stand. final merit list will eb displayed on 30th june. pls puys post your score

CORECT IF WRNG
ACC TO ROTATIONAL distribution every alternate yearhas same reservations?
means d quota for 2009 n this year ll be same ?
soniyasanap Says
you are from wic university????

dnt worry m frm pune unvi

n wts ur marks ?

Other guys plz post ur marks n rank
where have they mentioned it? Have i missed any thing in Brochure.?

My score
Category NT1
CET score 124/240
University : Mumbai

chk dte site....2010 admision...cap 1 allotment process....no quota for nT
soniyasanap Says
they dnt hav quota for Nt candidates)....pls post ur score n rank

where have they mentioned it? Have i missed any thing in Brochure.?

My score
Category NT1
CET score 124/240
University : Mumbai
Why have u marked KJ Somaiya , SIES , Xaviers as not for NT-3.
Is it that they dont have category reservation for seats?

they dnt hav quota for Nt candidates)....pls post ur score n rank
1. JB
2. Sydenham
3. KJ Somaiya (Not for NT 3)
4. Welingkars
5. SIES (Not for NT 3)
6. Dalmia
7. MET :
8. Chetana ::
9. Xaviers :: (Not for NT 3)
10. IES ::
11. Lala ::
12. Rizvi ::
13. Thakur ::
14. Fr. Agnel ::
15. St. Francis/Vivekanand:

I dnt whetehr the there is NT 3 quota in lala,rizvi,thakur,agnel n vivekanand or nt....havnt studied abt clgs aftr IES

Why have u marked KJ Somaiya , SIES , Xaviers as not for NT-3.
Is it that they dont have category reservation for seats?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9 people follow this discussion.